Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting post....

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Starting post.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Starting post....

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 pm

"Hmph. He's such a child...." Sora hissed quietly, "Am I over reacting Sasha?" Sora dropped her formal speech slightly as she asked him for his opinion. Xue didn't seem to like the idea of how she was reacting but she didn't know why she was doing this, at least not the whole reason.

"No, she is pretty pissed of with me. I did something rather unforgivable to her....something that I shouldn't have." Conner glanced at Sora who seemed to be thinking about something unpleasant for her.

"I think perhaps Xue and Leon may have been right about this pakn of mine. But I don't particularly care for their way of doing things, it leaves you vulnerable. " Sora had her head in her right hand and was glancing away from Sasha and Conner who was slightly to his left.

Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:55 pm

We were at the vending machine puting in money when some mean looking boys came up behind me Leon had asked Conner to show him to the bathroom so I was alone when they start to goud my temper

Hey check out the new transfer... wasn't she the one hanging around the goth and Conner..."the unnamed thug seem a bit to cock I should take them down a notch.

"Gentleman I don't think your aware but i can hear if you wish to insult some one do it out of my hearing range or our encounter will be very unpleasent for you that is."
coolly I glare

"what you say you little bitch."grabbing my arm quite roughly

"No need for name call or touching dont want to hurt you ...yet." I glare down at his hand.they get angry "now please get your hand off of me."another buddy of his comes up to us puches me shouting "shut up bitch" that struke a nerve so instead of reactantly clamly I lost a high upward kick under the chin to the boy who hit me and a round house to the boy with holding my arm,he now released my arm and was falling back ward.the other was already knockout on the floor the one hang in the back had witness everything

"Your friends just fell asleep didn't they."I growl.

Angery and frightened trying to wake his buddies."We'll get you back for this."

Sniring "Pathic." The vending machine was let down our drinks I bent to pick them up <He had a good grip though>Rubbing my wrist it was already starting to bruis.<I should get back.>
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Sora sighed in frustation, when Conner approached her. If he intended to pick a fight he was sorely mistaken, she wasn't in any mkod for it.

"Hey...um..."

"Out with it." She hissed.

"Ugh, your impossible sometimes ya know that? Look I know what I did crossed that line I wasn't supposed to even go near. But I want you to know that'd I'd do it again if it made you more careful, and I'm sorry okay?" Conner was blushing straight to his ears, making Sora laugh quietly.

"Always a pleasure to see you grovel, and yes you did in fact cross that line. While it is something that can be forgotten, it is not something that can be forgiven." Sora looked away with a hurt expression. "I shall endevor to forget it soon..."

"Does this mean I can walk you home after school now?"

"Of course, but not today. Sasha has promised to take me shopping today, so tomorrow is fine."

"Then lemme come with..."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because I can not have you being a third wheel on my date half wit." Conner was just about to say something when Xue came back with drinks and a bruise on her arm.

"Xue? Don't tell they have found you too?" Sora stood up immediately and went over to her.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

"More like they stumbled on me but yes but I show them what for ,we haven't seen the last of them of them though. I see Conner has aplogized,now don't you feel better especially two general should get along."

"Baby sis you ok who gave you that who do i have to kill?"Sasha interagated

"clam..."

"Dom't start that who did it?"Leon intergets

"I don't know they didn't introduce themselves while I was beating them up myself."sarcastically "Now stop I have the feeling we're being watch here are your drinks.Sora can you figure out who it is?"
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:47 pm

"Ha, who is it you think I am? Give me ten minutes and a computer, and I can have you a name and a location." Her formal speech was gone as she grinned maliciously. Within seconds she had pulled out a laptop, and was typing away with a small grin on her face.

"Here we go...." Conner rolled his eyes but smiled, he laughed at the confused looks he was receiving. "She could get the bank account number of the president in a hour and steal enough money from it to feed ten third world countries. She is a pro at getting info on everyone, not to mention she can get you anything you want in less than 24 hours. "

Sora seemed oblivious to what Conner was saying, if she'd heard he'd have probably been on the floor in a pool of his own blood. She hated when he underestimated her, 24 four hours was way to long.

"Bingo, I got them. Their the Texas Rogers, from America. Been making hell for the smaller factions...oh? How convenient, seems there boss is right behind you Conner." Something moved behind him, but Conner stopped the weasel looking guy before he moved to far.

"Were do ya think yer going? I got strangled because of you. Lemme tell ya something man, paybacks a bitch." Conner grinned evilly before dragging him outnof the room.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm

"what conveint and lovely skill set we are to put it to good use maniging are new faction?Oh Leon Sasha you will be joining us won't you?"I ask sweetly

"Of course who wouldn't take the chance to protect two beautiful young ladies and their pet."Leon host mode is triggered again.

"wonderful seem we now have five members since Terrance or Takeshi has given us an answer."watching conner drag the little weasel that gave us some trouble out of the room."Sasha-nii you can be so very agressive you 'll be part of Conners subfaction."

"What no way never."Sasha reject the idea.

"No,choice it's decided."I sing"I don't think Conner in too bad a mood anymore."

"Yeah me either."Says Leon

"Leon you should work with Sora your really savy with computers too."I say

"Sounds good I have no problem with that."Leon cheers"But I think I'll go join Conner right now how manny punches?"

"As many as you can between Sashas and Conners nii-chan."

"And you Miss.Sora?"

ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm

"Nah, I want to do some more research...Xue come here a minute." She motioned for her to look at the screen, "I did a little kore digging, and look what I found in the factions data base." A bunch of code was darting across the screen in random patterns.

Meanwhile Conner had turned the weasel over to Leon and Sasha, he got the feeling that someone else was the cause of this little attack. Texas Rogers were to new to have the kind of organization that a stunt like this require, and Takeshi's Blood Dragons wouldn't be stupid enough to attack his own sister. He really couldn't say which of the other three major factions would do something like this, he actually doubted it was any of them.

"Hey, you two...lets leave it there. I get the feeling that we should stay near the girls, somthings up."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:46 pm

"Can you dig up more info about the magor faction in our grade or recruit form our grade I have a sneaking suspicion that the Texas Roger didn't organize every thing on their own ."
The boys come back into the room "Whats up did you guys ask him any hard question?"I ask"hmm What Takeshi And Terrance doing here ?"
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm

"Ah, brother. Anyways like I said this code here is something amazing, its a living breathing code. It's a code that evolves with the information its given."

"So yer saying its like those AI's on them computers?"

"Kinda but--- hello? A meesage from the coding? Lets see here...oh? Challenged? Our faction verses the Ghost Dosters? What do you think?" Sora looked up at the others, "It seems we are being played with, shall we show this person how its done?"

"I'm in, what do you guys think?"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

"Then how should we show them though we're small we aren't poeple to mess with we'll accept their challenge.Nii-chan call the docter."malliosly grin."I go see what can do to presude the Texas roger to aid us you know as muscle not offend are big and handsome handimen but we might need more numbers."

"I'm call Fangda let him know whats up."Leon says.

"That fine but don't make him worry you know how he gets."

"I can't believe we're getting noticed so soon we've only just gotten registered.Ah Terrance look at me."

"Yea,oh man I feel like..."Terrance begins

"Sorry didn't mean to it just sometimes happens."I interupt
"Looks like the bells about to ring we'll continue later."
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 pm

"Hmm, I'm gonna skip this class. Leon, I'll need soem help on this. I won't be able to moniter the code and hack at the same time." With that she grabbed his hand, and pulled him along. With an after thought she paused, "I think its best if we remain in groups of two from now on. Leon and I will remain together, Sasha and Conner, And Xue can choose either of us to stay with. And to make sure we stay in touch, we should call each other every three hours. If one of us doesn't assume the worst and retaliate. "

"Works for me,"

"Also, I shall extend an invitation to you all. You are welcome to stay at my home."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:58 pm

"Sorry I can't I still have alot of unpacking to do in my dorm room,and staying twos is agood idea but no a girl needs her space and I'm not too shy about using my ablities on these jerks if they force me." smiling"keep to your groups but I'm going solo."

"Sasha say something to her you know she won't listen to me."complain Leon before being dragged away by Sora.

Xue you need to stay with some one...."Sasha stops short I had given him the death glare.
(you can interject here)
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:03 am

"Listen Xue, if I can get Terrance to be your partner will ya do as Sora says?" Conner asked half heartedly. Sora would have a fit if she couldn't keep everyone safe.

"Leon, I think its best if we don't do this on school grounds. I get the feeling, whoever is watching is a student here." With that she led him to a cafe just outside of school boundries.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:05 pm

My brow furled with irritation."Fine do what you will I don't care." watching side ways at Terrance's reaction does he think I don't like him,oh I'm such a ditz.

"Sasha,Conner be careful there are other people watching and I don't know whose side they're on." I turned to leave for the changing room for p.e<today is going to be a long day>
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Sora watched Leon from over the top of her screen, he was weird. Nothing like Sasha, who had a devious and flirtatious personality that enjoyed going along with her plans. Leon seemed rather serious flr the most part, except when a pretty girl walked by. She watched his eyes stray to a young girl who was well endowed in many places, she rolled her eyes as he looked back at her. Her eyes returned to the screen that seemed to move with her eyes, it was as if the code was learning from her. The harder she tried, the faster it adaptedto her hacking.

"Are you getting anywhere?" She muttered to herself, a message flashed on her screen. A quick glance up to Leon showed he wasn't paying attention, she opened it and paled considerably. It was a soundless video clip of them in the cafe recording there every move. Texted blinked on the screen, mocking her.

"Turn 1 complete, 149 turns remain. Your move Sora."

Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:54 pm

"Hey are you alright you look a little sick,whats going on?"Leon watch her with concern evident on his face.He grab her computer and turn it to himself seeing what had spooked her a survalience video of them in the cafe in real time.He looked around to find where the camaras were hung up on the wall in the cafe,Leon spotted two of the camaras easily from where he sat but finding the other was alittle more difficult.
"Seeing as our opponent has access to such restricted secruity. We'll have to figure out a way to erease ourselves from school and public video.We should go see how the other are doing,since we're not getting anywhere."
this time Leon closed the shocked Soras laptop and pulled her along back to look for the other.
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Turns, why did it have to be turns. She didn't want to do this again, she hated it. She already had an Idea who was behind this, suddenly a soft girly voice drifted to their ears.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. ..
London bridge is falling down my sweet lady..."

Sora's grip on Leon's hand tightened considerably asnthey walked, there was no way to get away from this person. Not without some one getting killed, that had been made abundantly clear.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Gym was a quick start we dived into swimming easily literally it was just girls today so it was ok except Conner had talked Terrance into staying with me,it was wierd having a guy I'm interested in seeing me in a swimsuit but luckly thisclass would be over soon and i could be back in my normal cloths.Coming out of the pool after a splashless high-dive I catch Terrance stare at me very intense.I try to ignore him but it's no good I'll ask him after class. Sasha And Conner have gym to but they're doing their first unit on self defense I wonder if Conner getting his ass handed to him,I pretty sure that Takeshi is with them.How are Leon and Sora doing I hope nothing bads happened.

Bing Dong Ending bell i should get out to Terrance when I exit the lockers Terrance is waiting right outside,akward

"You kind of taking guard duty a too seriously did my brother say anything to you?"
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 pm

"Its something Conner and Sora asked me to do, so it gets done. Any time they have a request I try to help them as best I can, orders from Takeshi." Was all he said, waiting for her to go to the next location. His eyes narrowed suddenly as Leon approached them quickly, Sora looked pale.

"Having fun?" Conner asked Xue, but he lost his grin as soon as he saw Sora. "What did you do?" Sora muttered something, that made him snarl before looking around for Takeshi.

"Ah the Mongrel and---" Be fore he could finish Conner had punched him.

"You Bastard! They were here and you still haven't done anything about it?!"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm

"Conner clam down, Takeshi back down as well, Leon between the two of them,going over to Sora I check for any physical dammage but there only seemed to be bruises from last night."Now Sora can you please come with me let's sit you down and you can tell me all about it." Take shi made as if to get me away fromhis sister but I gave him a withering glare to warn him away while I lead her to a bench not to far from the classroom door thy others followed along behind me I sat her down and kneel in front of her as if talking to a frighten child too shock to do anything but stare."No,wait Leon can you tell me?"He shake his head to indecate that he can't.<what is going on?>
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 pm

"Leave it Xue, she won't talk about this to us. It's a personal matter for her." Conner said looking around quickly.

"Nothing to personal, just feeling a little sick." She said forcing a smile on her features, but it didn't reach her eyes. "I think I'll go home for today..."

Conner was by her side immediately, and trailed behind her as she walked out.

"I suggest, that you all be careful. Whoever it is that spooked Sora, is far more powerful then any of us.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 am

"Conner please don't underesteemate us, they who ever they are, are not the only one that can have power and connection trust me give me a few minutes and a socially net working site and I'll have us army in no time flat.Beside none of us are anything to scoff at,or do you doubt your ablities.this guy start a fight he'll get a war and we're the one coming out on top I'll make sure of it."I look around making sure everyone has a at lest a little more confidencethen when Leon and Sora first rejoined the group.
"Takeshi Terrance would you mind lending us your support Publicaly at lest for show if you don't want any of your guys getting hurt."<this has just gotten personal form what I can syfer form Leons mind we're constantly being watch that can mean a number of thing these guys are students trusted by the facalty or some one has the ablity to manipulate technology.
"Sora I need you to snap out of your daze and get to work tracing that creep spying on us Leon give all the assitantance she needs.Conner Sasha you escort the both of them to Sora place and keep guardtake a few friends you may need the muscles."
"What about you Xue ?"asked Sasha
"Me?I'll stay here and see what i can dig up form the student themselves.I'll see you guys later."
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:19 am

"I already know who's behind it Xue...The Daemon kin...The leader is a girl named jessica." Sora sighed if they intended to fight then she would help as well. "Xue, if you really want me to help I need you to find a guy named Landon from the Daemon kin."

"Hmph," Conner stiffened but followed what Xue had asked setting about his tasks.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:59 pm

Signing as if a heavy has been placed on my shoulders, turning do to Terrance.
" 'o know what Landon look like and where he hangs out maybe you can show me I'm to need help finding him?."

<You'd think so who seems to have the person with most common sense would have some sense of direction but no I'm Boe lost lamb truly>

He nods and leads me off down a hallway.Sasha Leon follow Conner and Sora home.
~~~~~
Sasha is quite impressed as he examines his new surroundings "You have a nice place here does anyone else live with you other than a a cleaning lady,hopefully? Trying not to show evidence of his impress.

"Yes it is quite cute not in the offense sense of the word, of course."Leon chimes in. "Where are you going to stay primarily in the house so we can station ourselves appropriately?
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:18 pm

"I sleep where I drop, pick which ever room you'd like...." It was an absentminded reply but something flickered behind her eyes. "You like it though? Since my parents are always away they let me decorate it as I like, but I just kept it the same. It'd be a shame to ruin a this place with lots of girly colors."

"You live in this huge ass house by yourself?" Conner asked in shock.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"It's got over thirty rooms that are the size of a freaking parking garage! And you live her by yourself?!"

"Really Conner, it's not like I'm gonna die from being alone!"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum