Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting post....

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Starting post.... Empty Starting post....

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:21 pm

A post to start us off...

"Welcome to the Golden Academy, the school for every kind of person. Join in club activities... find you self a boyfriend of girlfriend... plan dates... earn money... buy stuff to improve your compatibility with other students. Most importantly have fun!"

Next post for Dating peoples...
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Starting post.... Empty Re: Starting post....

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Available Students for dating:
Name:Conner Jamison
ID Photo:
Conner:
Best Affinity: Introvert Timid, Courageous
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Loud, Social, weak
Personality Type: Introvert Loner
Favorite Color: Black
Dislikes: Cats, loud people, crowds
Sexual Preference: Women

Name:Takeshi Yukimoto
ID Photo:
Takeshi:
Best Affinity: Introvert Timid, Extrovert Weak
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Rude, Loud, Introvert Loner
Personality Type: Extrovert Leader
Favorite Color: Blue
Dislikes: Conner, Fish, sweets
Sexual Preference: Both
Name:Terrance Falcon

ID Photo:
Terrance:
Best Affinity: Extrovert Leader, Extrovert Loud, Introvert Courageous
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Social, Introvert Timid
Personality Type: Introvert Follower
Favorite Color: Red
Dislikes: Time, Pink, Landon

Name:Landon Wishington
ID Photo:
Landon:
Best Affinity: Introvert Follower, Timid
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Leader, loud, Introvert Courageous, Loner
Personality Type: Extrovert Social
Favorite Color: White
Dislikes: Dogs, coffee, eggplant

Name:Zen Gulliton

ID Photo:
Zen:
Best Affinity: Introvert Timid
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Loud
Personality Type: Introvert Courageous
Favorite Color: Red
Dislikes: Dogs, swords

Name:Dawn Redhail
ID Photo:
Dawn:
Best Affinity: Extrovert Social
Worst Afinity: Extrovert Leader, Introvert Follower
Personality Type: Introvert Loner
Favorite Color: Blue
Dislikes: SItting aournd, homework
Sexual Preference: Men

Name:June Freed
ID Photo:
June:
Best Affinity: Extrovert Social
Worst Afinity: Introvert Loner Extrovert Weak
Personality Type: Extrovert Loud
Favorite Color: Yellow
Dislikes: Dirt
Sexual Preference: both

Name:Jessica Hailington

ID Photo:
Jessica:
Best Affinity: Extrovert Weak
Worst Afinity: Introvert Timid Introvert Courageous
Personality Type: Extrovert leader
Favorite Color:Black
Dislikes: Coffee
Sexual Preference: Men

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:45 pm

School was not the place she wanted to be right now, in fact if she was no where near the place she wanted to be. If she ever saw her parents again she'd punch both of them in the face, new film her ass. What kind of film was so important they'd move away and leave her behind, AND make her go to a public school! So she wasn't as social, and her only friend were two guys from an internet rpg site? She was fine with that! But now she had to try and act normal, who knows what would happen if these people found out her parents were famous authors who's books were made into films. She'd be...dare she even say popular? The idea was nauseating! To top it all off she was stuck in the office waiting for this prick of a teacher to take her to her class! Just great could this day get any worse?
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Nosily yelling outside the office "Nii-chan you can leave I can enroll myself, I'm not a kid." entering first a spunky chibi with mix-match red and green eyes followed by handsome tall young man also with green eyes. "Xueyun you still need guardian consent." assuming Xueyun "you already consented, discussion ended now leave" spotting another enrolling student rapidly turns around shoves her brother out of the office slames the door shut and promptly slumps into a chair next to the door.sigh "sorry" i look at the other person waiting for a response.
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 pm

She's actually talking to her...will wonders never cease it would seem that she appeared normal. Well if she wanted to keep it that way she' better stop monolouging to herself. "Why apologize it's not as if you know what offends me. Unless we have met before?" She paused before continuing; "In case we haven't met before I'm Sora Eldric, and who exactly might you be?"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 am

*smirks* "cocky or should i say confident *heh* I'm Xuejun just call me Jun.About that debacle you had to wittness sorry ,that was my brother he's very annoy and embarassing."*hand to forehead*
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 am

So that weird person was related to her; "Wait your brother goes here as well?" How interesting, if this girl was in a similar situation as herself then perhaps they could be acquaintances in this public hellhole of socialization. But then again she wasn't sure if they even get along for very long. after all she was a nerd or was it geek? Whichever one meant computer person, either way it should make for an interesting game to pass the time.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 am

*short luagh* "No my brother doesn't go here he has already graduated and is a doctor at the local clinic in town. Why have a crush on him*laughs agian* I'm kidding of course no need to have that look."*sighs tiredly looks down at grey stripped converse* So you transferring in or is it dress code related?"
 :?: :!: 
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:20 am

"Are these cloths not suitable for school?" She'd worn cloths like this all the time, was it not considered normal? "I'm just transferring in, and you?" She looked over at her would be guide of a teacher who was still flirting with the secretary; they wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 am

*glancing in the same direction*"Yeah I'm transfering in as well and now that i think i should be giving these paper to the secretary,maybe well get a tour of the build before the school day ends give me a minute I'll right back.*getting up walks across the room to the central desk think to herself* < this could actually work maybe i could actually have some friends here!!!!!! wait wait dont get a head of yourself she might not want to sick around dont get your hopes up>*reach the desk ashort intorduction and porcessing of the document promptly dismissed the secretary to both the teacher and myself and we're on are way.
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:47 am

Well at least she could get things done, though Sora was in no rush to get thrown into public school life. "You seem...rather eager to get started. Is there a particular reason?" It would do her well to follow a person like Xuejun around, she wouldn't have to try as hard to find her way around. Though the bigger issue here was if she could blend in and stay unnoticed; easier said than done.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 am

*blushing*"Well this is the first time I've been to public school I'd like to see how it differ form previous experiances.how about you ,you seem quite relutant to be here .I'm assuming your not a fan to public schools though form rumors I've heard it's not to kind a place but niether are any other types of schools most people are the same no matter where you go."<there you go again i really need to learn to shut my mouth what if she figures it out.> *smiling outwardly*
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:15 am

"Hmm...I dislike the idea of reforms. I wouldn't be here if my parents hadn't---No nevermind. You'll have to forgive me, I'm quite awkward in human interactions." Sighing she fell into step beside Xuejun, who was figeting slightly. Perhaps she was making her uncomfortable with her already? Wouldn't be the first time some one thought she was odd.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:22 am

*wispering *"human interaction " *projecting < so your not human either ?> *striaght to the point*< what would you be if could be so bold in asking?>*not dropping my outward facade if not smiling a little huatly*
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:35 am

"Did you say something?" Sora looked around but shrugged more to herself; " Perhaps you misheard? I merely lack normal social skills, I have been isolated because of my parents' job. " She was rather odd wasn't she? Nothing she could do about it, but perhaps remain cautious.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:12 am

<heh, she is not a good liar maybe i wont actually have to work that hard to keep my secret this is an international school after all> *smiling i call ahead to the teacher* "so are you going to tell us where we're headed or do we have to guess?oh maybe you forgot we are follow behind."*startled the teacher Mr.heldon as the secretary introduced him as looks back at asif he had actually forgotten us *<with the way he was flirting with that secretary i didnt think hed forget two attractive young ladies so quickly i suppose his taste run a little on the muture side oh well if he cant do his job>" sora since our esteemed teacher cant be bother with genriously imparting such important knowledge as to navigate the campus shall we find ourselves a map of the school ground and go on a couragous jounry of finding ours class and maybe dorms as well."
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am

"That sounds delightful, if I may can I call you Xue? But as you say, love is blind and oblivious to all--" At that precise moment a tall boy around there age ran into her knocking her backward enough that she stumbled slightly. "Ah, pardon me. It seems that I wasn't paying attention."

"Geez, what's with all these freaking transfers? Look girl, just stay out of my way. I don't care if your new and a girl or not, I'll beat you senseless if you come near me!" Sora narrowed her eyes, suddenly feeling malicious.

"Sorry I don't speak stupid, tis a shame your just now learning to speak english. Perhaps when you figure out that if you ever lay a hand you me you'll die, we can have a proper conversation. " The boy glared viciously at her while trying to hide his embaressment.

"Is that a fact? Well bring it on you goth loli bitch!" Sora hissed angrily baring her fangs and shifting into a half crouch, in seconds they were trading blows that would knock a normal person out. Shortly after the teacher recovered from his shock, he pulled Sora of of the boy. She struggled and let out a savage kick to his chest before being pulled away.

"That's enough Sora! Its only been an hour and your already causing trouble?" Sora whipped her head in the direction of the voice talking to her, and grew pale.

"Brother...."

"Don't brother me! How many times must you fight before your satisfied? Lemme guess, he started it? Conner get out of here."

"Who died and made you queen?" Conner sneered.

"You already pissed one of us off, don't be stupid enough to get the other angry as well!" The 'brother's' tone turned guttural, and Conner flintched backwards.

"Fine, I'll deal with you next time little goth loli." With that he stalked off.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 pm

"Oh well he's cute but a little agressive dont you think?"*watch the preformance they had put on pouting*< Seem like the show's over, this really is going to be an intersting time. Though what was he a wolf possibly with his lame excuse for an insult.And what about my new friend Sora I should keep a closer eye the way she seem so cuatious excited my predator instinct, but I do get the feeling she wouldn't be so easy to conquer. No no I have a better idea lets try and make her the leader. With this plan I feel to giddy my tails might come out >" Since you've started a conversation how about an introduction hmm?"
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:51 pm

"This is my brother Takeshi Yukimoto..." Her face was blank and her tone spiteful, she hated her brother nearly,y as much as she feared him. Not that he cared, she was just another problem for him to deal with.

"Ahem...yes unfortunately for you, Sora and I are siblings by marriage. Thus, I have no need to deal with either of you. Since you have chosen to be on Sora's side, you will recieve no help nor protection from me or my people.

"She won't need it, as she is my acquaintance it is my responsibility to ensure that she is safe."

"Even from you and I? " Sora paled considerably and backed away before clearing her throat.

"Exactly. Xue, I do believe that you and I have need of an exploration expedition? Let us be off." With that said she stalked past her brother and his red haired friend, who looked apologetically at her. She merely glared at him and kept walking.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:23 pm

* walking clamly behind looks at them smiles coyly court nod to them is again beside Sora*projecting <Do I sense some animosity or is it sibling rivalry ?> asked sarcastically."Sora you look tense you should relax they are just silly boys. Besides though your offer for protect is appreciated it is unwarrented any proper young woman is able to protect herself."*looks hestatently*<Have I offended her I hope not>
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

"Oh, no...Forgive me, I tend to lose my temper around my brother. I'm unsure if you know this or not, bu this school is serperated into factions. As such new students are to pick a faction or try to make one; your faction will constently be attacked and you must be ready for it at all times." Sora sighed attempting to rid herself of that familiar prompting in the back of her mind. "The last faction standing at the end of each school year gets a wish granted. No faction can have more than 10 members without special permission."

"Heh, you know alot for a tranfer student Goth Loli." Conner was leaning against a row of lockers a few feet away.

"And yes, Takeshi and I do hate one another. For different reasons though...." Sora said ignoring Conner entirely.

"Hey..." Conner growled but pushed off the lockers and trailed behind them.

"It's rather complicated but, from my understanding...his mother left his father for mine. As such when his father died a few years ago he demanded to be amancipated; I never really had to much contact with him. But I hate him for an entirely different reason."

"Hey..." Conner tried again but was ignored.

"You'll have to forgive me Xue, I don't like talking about him much. How about you? What do you intend to do about the factions?"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

"It's alright his friend was quite handsome the redhead i mean.But this faction buisness i dont believe i care for any of it ,if we have to participate why dont you and i form one we can help each other out and maybe Conner can once we put a collar on the yappy dog sides every power group needs a mascot."*luagh*"what do you think ? Form that look i can guess you dont like my idea."*to Conner*"Conner right could you please stop yell my ears are sensitive."*huffs in his direction*"Or else I'll find a way to shut you up." ❤ 
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 pm

"Well, if the puppy wants to join us then so be it." Sora Paused before smiling at Coner.

"Tch..." Conner looked away blushing; "Fine, since it'll give me a chance to wreck your ass of a brother."

"Well then I guess it is decided; shall we register ourselves? Any faction name ideas?"

"Lone wolves."

"No. What do you think Xue? Perhaps something more out there? Like Odd squad or Lords? I'm not very good with names am I?" Conner snorted.

"You think?" Sora shot a glare that promise a painful payback in his direction.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 pm

*Looking between the both of them I smile*"Since we all seem to be culturally different how about some theing a little more international I suppose."*look again between the two of them I think for a few minute* or maybe something fun like pudding I really not good at naming thing I dont suppose we could think it over after lunch."*walks down the hall ahead of the others thinking of name for their new faction."
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

"Perhaps that is for the best...Puppy lead the way to the lunchroom."

"I ain't your dog!" Conner growled, but he stalked ahead of them leading the way to the lunchroom. Sora Paused only for a moment, feeling watched by someone. "Hurry up! Or I'm gonna let you wonder around here for ever!"

"Ah, right. Wait for your master puppy." She grinned trotting to catch up with him.

"I told you, I ain't your DOG! You damn Goth Loli!" Conner snapped blushing, but he was ignored as usual. He glared at something behind them for a moment before returning his attention to Sora and Xue.

"Hmm, they actually noticed you Takeshi. Perhaps it would be best to have them join our faction?" The red haired boy asked at they stood in the middle of the hallway.

"Shut up Terrance...I won't have those brats in my faction." Takeshi grunted; "Why is she spending time with Conner..."

"Sister Complex~" Terrance Laughed.

"Shut it!" Takeshi blushed profusely and crossed his arms.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum