Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:12 pm

His touch had the calming effect he must have desired as she released him with a breath, whether or not Noah was glad for the peace or mortified by her being swayed so easily was unknown. He was tense against her back, and she remembered briefly that this was the man who had been on his hands an knees at the unproved claim to his other half's sexual harassment. Though her eyes never left the monkey in front of them, she nearly squirmed with glee...actually she really did squirm ever so slightly. But before he could begin to doubt her lie further she turned malicious and snarled at the creature; as the creature reared its head she shot out her hand and grabbed Seijin's. The second the creature lifted his weapon she sprang up, using her inhuman strength to haul him up with her; they couldn't go down so she went up. The monkey screeched in rage and tore after them, within less than a minute the were at the highest branches they could reach without them giving under their own weight. It was doubtful that they'd not fall if the creature took up residence in their branch; she took her eyes off of the quick thing and tightened her hold on him as she pinned his eyes with a stern look. "Now would be a good time to pull one of your fancy tricks..." She thought about it then added with amusement..."Husband."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:02 am

"H-Husband!" Seijin was caught off guard by noahs use of the word 'husband', she hadn't used it sense he had first given out the proposal. Did she realize what had happened? he thought as he looked at her. Then a horrifying thought ran through his mind Dont tell me... his face turned pale just thinking it she did it on purpose!!! it startled him to think this girl was that perverted. He was in so much shock that he lost his balance and ended up falling from the branch. He flipped in the air and placed his left hand onto the trunk a stale aura came from his hand causing him to stick to it. Placing his other hand onto the tree he climbed upwards with minimum effort. This far up the river was loud but it wouldn't mute out the sounds like down below. "We still need to go higher. He won't attack us" seijin spoke with the utmost confidence as if he had knew the creature. Watch your step." with that he proceeded to the very top of the tree that was maybe only 15ft above.

"This what you do." a very deep voice seemed to vibrate the air itself. From the very top of the tree sat the monkey with its staff laying against it's legs. "Burn our homes. And bring no respect bitch" by this time the smoke from where the war dragged on grew thicker, more and more of the forest burned animals ran from their homes the ones that were too young to flee subcame to the flames. The forest was truly crying. Seijin didn't say a word, only hung there.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku
Sora's Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:18 am

'Disrespectful bit--' That just about did it, something snapped in her head. "Listen here...I am no pup for you to mock little man. I do not bow to you because you are not my master; and you attacked us first. Have you animals forgotten your honor?" She may have forsaken her people when they tossed her out in the snow that day, but never had she hated the forest. Her words slipped into the old tongue of elven, "Have you not realized you speak with an Elva? I am no child to be toyed with, it is you who must show respect!" The tone was harsh and seemed to leave no room for and argument, but she didn't stop her scolding there. "You have attacked my mate to be, and myself with no explanations. You are the leader of this area, and instead of helping your people flee you tarry with elva? I cannot fathom why your previous king left you in charge when you cannot do you job!" All the while she was continuing her haphazard path upwards. "I do not know why my intended did not slay you where you stand, but give me further cause and I will do it myself!"

Despite her mind knowing that she was playing a game of eat or be eaten; some small part of her was enjoying being spoken for. Hell at the rate she was going she'd be the one eaten; though...if it were to this day persona she'd enjoy it more. Wazure needed to have a master, and she'd gladly take that place; they'd have some fun together indeed. Their sick twisted sense of humor and love of games would assure they'd never lack for amusement. Seijin she'd easily bow to, something about him made her subservient and calmer than she'd been for the longest of times. She would see how it goes.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:14 am

Seijin opened his mouth to speak to noah. Perhaps he should have told her from the beginning. "HAHAHAA! Master!? No one master! RESPECT! That why Jin bow!! You intrude our home! You. bring. War! seijin didnt speak a single word as he spoke, it was after all partly his fault. He knew they were protective of their homes, and although all of the forest was not their home the apes were connected to it. "M-mmm-mmate?" seijin cursed himself for having had said he would do anything she wanted. He had said he would do such an act because it was customary with marriage, but now the idea of it in this very tense situation caused him to feel awkward. For a second his focus wilted causing the aura on his hands to fade and him to loose grip on the tree. He clawed spun his arms to gain balance before hugging the tree tightly. "Blood may be Elf. But. soul is Tainted." Seijin felt as if THAT was crossing the line it was time for him to intervene. "That is enough sun kuwang. I'll apologize one-thousand ti-" Seijin was cut short by the thunderous roll of kuwong's voice. "No!" kuwang looked downwards towards seijin his eyes fierce. "Your heart flickers. What you hide?" Seijin felt troubled by this his eyes turned white as he shot a cold stare directly into the eyes kuwong, something he never did before, he was serious. "where's hanuman?" sun kuwang looked back over the shorter tree tops towards where the flames were coming "He ask them stop, this..."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:34 am

Hold on, did that mean the Seijin--- "You know this thing?" Her tone was filled with disbelief, though her face was blank. She was so done with him at this point, he hadn't even bothered to inform her of his plan or where they were going. The frustration was maddening, he should behave be-- The seriousness of his tone towards the monkey sent chills all over her spine. Gods she needed to sleep, this behaviour was clearly due to lack of sleep; she'd ruin her plan at this rate. Rage, her complexion drained as her head whipped from Seijin's calm face to the smoke covered woods. It was close, whatever had been chasing her was closer than she should have let it get. Seijin and Wazure be damned, she was leaving this place now! With or without the two of them! With that she looked back at Seijin's face, fear sparking up her eyes as she shrugged of his tunic; he could not--no would not protect her. Game or not, the monkey had a point; she was too far gone down the path of death to be dragged back to the light. Smoke littered the air as the screams of the forest grew deafening, drowning out the sound of the river. She really did need sleep, the damn thing was running red with blood--- she could have sworn, it really was blood. Her eyes narrowed, she needed to leave. Now.

"Your job is done Seijin, I suggest you make haste for the nearest town and hope not to be killed by whatever is hunting." She called down before spring off the branch and free falling gracefully to another trees canopy. She felt bad for abandoning them, and she looked back at him regret, fear, and loneliness tinging her eyes deeply. The distance between trees was only a few feet, and she wasn't well hidden; she knew he could see and hear her. "I'm sorry...that is for the both of you."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Seijin looked towards noah with a calm expression which looked other worldly with his glowing eyes. Everything happens in this world for a reason. He had wanted to bring her to sun kuwang's village to explain everything as she had asked earlier. Now everything was being threatened by discriminatory flames that would burn even the innocent. This was natural. Everything has a begining and thus also an end. He couldn't help but feel wrong in thinking that in this situation. His teachings said to let her go, allow her to choose her own path. However he couldn't shake a deep lingering feeling in the very depths of his soul. "She confused...as you" seijin looked upwards towards kuwang who was now standing on the very tree top without causing it to sway one way or another. "This our fight. Not you. Go." kuwang looked down towards seijin a golden shine moved over his eyes like a film before he disappeared in a golden blur. "you've matured more than I, kuwang." with that he released his hold on the tree, jumping from it to the lower branches of another.

Closing his eyes he focused on the aura of the forest. He heard it crying in pain. It was difficult to ignore, even more difficult however to use it's massive aura to better locate noahs. In doing so he was able to see another aura one that felt slightly familiar and filled him with a sense of urgency. He opened his eyes the glow now brighter. As his foot met a branch he quickly leaped from it, the force breaking it easily.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Noah wasn't reckless, she didn't want to leave an easy trail; so she was quick but careful about where she moved. Slinking from treetop to treetop, the moves were familiar and brought her a small measure of comfort. The river was far below her, she could hear the battle that was almost on top of her; she slowed to a stop briefly looking at the burning trees. A snapped from a few yards away alerted her to his presence, she'd nearly barked out a curse of death before his calmness washed over her easily. It was Seijin, she let out a breath of relief before she could catch herself; he was fleeing. His intense gaze somehow calmed her, but didn't last long. A large tree slammed into the one she'd been perched on; nearly throwing her off; the fleeting sense of falling confused her before she launched herself backwards to the safety of another. Misjudging her leap she barely caught herself on the branch; the force knocked the air from her lungs. She wheezed painfully as she hang precariously over a large group of men who'd yet to notice her, funny she didn't think her eyes sight was so blurry. Her brain registered that she was falling unconscious from lack of sleep, having not eaten in several days, and perhaps just because she was out of energy. As she slipped off, almost in slow motion her hooded gaze fell on Seijin; and then she fell.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Seijin moved in as linear a path as possible to reach noah, she was clearly moving in a way to avoid being detected. But not very many individuals would be capable of masking themselves entirely. A slight sense of killing intent was being radiated from the grounds below. He had focused primarily on tracking noah so he couldn't accurately tell how many were there. Seijin's ears perked up slightly as he heard the loud crack of a tree finally giving under its very own weight. Before he had time to fully take in the situation a tree that was burning at an alarming rate collided into the one noah was she's so reckless. seijin thought to himself as he could tell she wouldn't land in a favourable way. Wouldn't it be this elfens luck that the group Seijin was attempting to account for was directly below her. just don't fa---- he stopped mid thought as exactly what he was hoping wouldn't occur began to occur. Jumping from the tree branch he had just landed on he dove directly downwards towards in inner branch that wasn't as thick as the others. Grabbing ahold of it it began to bend downwards, before it reached a point where it would threaten to snap seijin used his initial momentum to twirl on the branch having it snap back upwards with seijins weight. As he came back down he released the branch which made an audible snapping sound as it helped launch seijin like that of an arrow towards the falling noah.

As he approached her in mid air they both neared the ground and the large group of individuals down below. Seijin reached a hand outwards and grabbed the top half of his gi he had asked her to wear earlier that day. With a firm grip on the gi he pulled her into him while spinning in the air, each of his feet landing on the heads of two individuals causing them to collapse to the floor unconscious before they even knew what occurred. Seijin was holding noah like that a a child, albeit a large one as he increased his grip on her while looking for an escape route. He didn't wish to engage an unknown enemy while protecting an unconscious person.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Always causing trouble aren't you? Honestly! Are you so dimwitted that you can't even do this simple task? Your nothing but a mistake! Even Eclipse didn't want you! Did you hear? No one knows who her father is! Lyra must be too ashamed to say anything! As if I would waste my time with you! Get out! WAKE UP! Noah's eyes opened slowly, the gaze in them dull and lifeless; no mirth or curiosity lighting them like before. Pain, there was so much pain in her eyes, and Rage. Every time she slept, those voices haunted her; and now she had no solace against them. Vision blurry she gazed around her, she was being held? That's right...Seijin had been there when she had started to fall, he must have been carrying her. Pain shot out from her head, sharp and cruel. "Ngh..." There was death everywhere, suffering; more than she could handle it made her sick. If she had had anything in her stomach she'd have likely vomited; so much pain. Noah didn't care if she won the game or if Seijin was going to ditch her later but she needed to get away; her shaking hand grasped his shoulder weakly. "Please..." she could barely handle it anymore, eyes only shining with unshed tears. "Take me away from here...Wazure--Seijin whatever your name is...Please!"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:40 am

Seijin gripped noah tightly her aura began to fluctuate as if she was experiencing a rather traumatic event. Seijin scanned the area infront of him and could see four, from the auras he felt from the sides and in back of himself five, perhaps six it was hazy there was a lot for him to attempt to take in and decipher. Seijin who was very calculating and direct found it difficult to even gather his own thoughts in a 'normal' manner. This is chaos, and Seijin was beginning to fall prey to it.

In the midst of the chaos that was deafening to ones every sense a single plea made it to him through the disarray. "Please..." Seijin looked down ignoring the does that were now preparing to attack, his only attention was on noah's words."Take me away from here...Wazure--Seijin whatever your name is...Please!" Seijin exhaled releasing the stale air from his lungs his eyes lowered slightly showing a truly calm demeanor. "If that is the wish of my fiance. Then I must oblige"

Everything in the forest seemed to pause if for but an instance. From the right side of seijin there stood 3 mages one of which was preparing a blue spell indicated by the blue color of his staff, from behind there were 2  archers who had just shot four arrows at seijin and noah, on the left 2 more both mages one of which had his hands on the ground which had started to crack where they were, infront all four had swords drawn. A white glare went over seijins eyes as the forest came back to life.

Leaves began to fall from trees as the ground began to shake in the immediate area. The ground then without warning opened up to suck into it's depths anyone unlucky enough to be the target of the mage. From the right a large blue bubble flew from the mages staff directly over noah and seijin, it broke open releasing a water like substance that ate away at the branches it fell upon like acid before continuing down to restrict the movements of and possibly kill noah and seijin.

"those men were your allies..." seijin stood behind the mage that had created the fissure still holding noah in his left arm. The mage turned around while he began to recite a spell in a panicked state. Seijin jabbed his right hand like that of a spear into his throat. Removing his hand the mage fell to the floor still alive, still conscious. "You will never again speak, nor move." the mage's eyes were stuck unmoving. Within his gaze he saw his accomplice on the floor blood running from his mouth and eyes which were closed tight with him rolling on the floor obviously in pain. "she will suffer a lesser punishment than you. The light is forever gone. Nor shall it return through repentance. She cannot ask for forgiveness." his tone was calm, his words however feeling like fire. "I am the punishment of God. If you would not have committed great sins. God would not have sent a punishment such as me upon you
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:03 am

Noah didn't respond to his comment, only offering a pained whine that sounded miserable if it could even be head above the din of battle. Everything hurt, her head especially. It was as if something was trying to claw itself out of her insides and eat her alive. Despite the jostling around from Seijin's movements, she didn't panic in the thoughts of falling; he was sure footed every step he took. Still she clung to him, burying her face into his shoulder; her arm around his neck. His words held little meaning to her pain riddled mind but the power behind them was soothing enough for her to not care. Her thoughts wandered and her perception of time was skewed but a sense of urgency kept her from passing out again. Briefly she extended her senses beyond them, like a snake in mud with the lack of power in it; but what she was searching for was no rat. Sure enough her suspicions were confirmed, the hunter was search for her desperately. Another pained whine left her throat, this one sure to be heard as she was close to his ear. "R-run away..." She whimpered fearfully, not wanting to lose him to an unknown being that sought her mercilessly. "Ngh..." She tensed at the sudden stab of pain, gripping his neck a little tighter. "H-hurts...Ack...It hurts!" She cried, the pain like a vice around her tightening and intensifying. This wasn't the good kind of pain, like the kind she felt when her hair was pulled or she'd gotten a good fight. It was breaking several bones or being sliced over and over again; and it hurt so bad. She felt like she was going to die, and it was spreading all over her body; had she been poisoned? Had the hunter's magic gotten to her? "I-It hurts! Ugh..." She felt like she was shouting, even though she knew she'd barely spoken. "M-m-make it stop! Get away from here!" She cried, never lifting her head from Seijin's shoulder.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:05 am

Seijin had begun to walk towards the remaining allies of the two mages he had just enacted divine punishment upon. His next target was the one causing the acidic like rain which was actually begining to fill the fissure. "Run?" seijin stopped in his tracks as he heard the first word from noah telling him to retreat, to leave these 'men' to do as they pleased, to allow them to continue to destroy the forest that so many called home, the forest was pleading for help, how could she tell him to ignore it? He looked down at noah with the same expressionless face.

"Ngh..." seijin's eyes opened wide as it became alarmingly obvious that noah was in pain. Like a stone being thrown into still water noah's aura seemed rippled from some outside presence forcing it's way in, the tightened grip on seijin's neck acting to tighten his 'self' to the current reality instead of the one he had pushed himself to moments earlier. "it'll be alright." seijin whispered into her ear while softly brushing her hair with his right hand. Although it was against his teachings he found himself wanting to leave. Taking a shallow breath seijin placed his right hand back atop her head which began to glow white. He was attempting to use the very nature of his own aura to calm hers. The moment seiji's aura came in contact with noah's a cold chill ran down his spine. On reflex seijin found himself looking towards the center of the forest, it felt as if something was watching, silently nearing closer. It was time to depart. He turned and began to walk leaving the soldiers to think they killed them, and leaving the forest still in pain.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:20 am

Warmth, that was the difference. As she faded in and out of consciousness her mind came to the conclusion of the difference between this person and Eclipse. Where the touch of comfort came this person was warm, calm , and caring. It should have been different, they didn't know anything about each other really' yet the kindness they possessed towards her was overwhelming. When they spoke it wasn't lies, the spoke the truth; the kind they would force into reality if it could not happen. If she had been in a better state of mind then she would have chuckled at her notion, but as it stood she wanted nothing but to stay next to these to amazing people; to let them protect her. That thought sent sharp pains across her body, the hunter was looking for them, he was angry. This thing was attached to her somehow, knew her thoughts or at least feelings. Seijin's aura pressed into her own almost roughly, forcing out the creature that hunted for a long time. His words brought comfort that she hadn't know for a long time. She felt able to sleep without the worries of the voices; as her consciousness began leaving she whispered; "Please...don't hate me..."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Seijin didn't say a word as noah spoke before slipping into unconsciousness. What he could feel from her was peace, a calmness that told him she felt safe with him, trusted him. Funny. How could she trust him without mnowing a single thing of him. If noah was already this comfortable with him then he'd only manage to rub off on her still developing aura like he was sure that demon had. He didn't want that. It went against natural order. For him to remain with her would perhaps be more detrimental to her than if he stayed, she wouldn't become who she was meant to be but become an extension of himself. He sighed. But of course he still had that promised wedding. Leaving her without telling her could possibly destroy her, than again the idea of telling her what he knew caused a small bead of sweat to glide down his face. "One step at a time." he said as he continued to walk while holding the unconscious noah. For now he needed to get set up the seals before night fall, something he had been too preoccupied to do the day before. He wouldn't allow 'it' out again, that time he was lucky.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Noah felt weightless as if she were floating beneath water, it wasn't unpleasant not entirely at least. But she wondered vaguely what she was doing, or why she felt like that. Slowly the events of the past half day played out before her mind; and then she remembered what had happened before passing out completely in the burning forest. Did she die or something? Carefully she extended her senses outward, wary of predators that could be lurking close by. Her sense of touch was the first to return, nearby was a crackling fire and she was on the ground. The heat she felt however seemed to be from a body only a foot away; a bit more of focusing and she could make out sounds. There were voices? Many in fact, and they were speaking in a human language; if she concentrated a little more she understood brief bits that floated on the breeze that stank of blood and ashes. They were making comments about a man? Shirtless, with a young elva girl who---they were speaking of her and Seijin. A bit of confusion made her slowly open her eyes, dazed violet orbs looking around without straining her dully throbbing head. There was a fire infront of her, and her head rested on something hard; it was a leg she assumed. She shifted slightly and felt Seijin's shirt covering her small frame; the size difference between them seemed odd just then. A sigh of exhaustion left her mouth, her hand slithered out from the warm encasing of the shirt to push herself up on his leg. Noah looked up at his face with a dull expression, head tilted in an inquiry. 'where the hell are we?' She asked silently, her eyes tired and uneasy as more voices were heard.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:27 pm

The Union:
Richart sighed in mild defeat, they'd ended up pulling back as the sun had sunk behind the hills. The forest smoldered around them in death, but the fires had been contained and put out. Now they were on opposite sides of the large river that flowed slowly between the two camps; almost a full three miles between them. A camp of refugees it would seem, he'd called the order to halt when he realized the nature of the camp. And sent a messenger to the elf to let her know he'd allow her to pull the refugee camp back again; giving her three days from tomorrow. She'd sent a grateful look at him when she read the message, a semblance of respect regained between them. He was winning a war, but he wouldn't kill unarmed woman and children or displaced innocents. He was a king not a murderer. Beisdes, if he could convince her that he'd be generous to her people when she finally surrendered things would go rather smoothly.

The Trinity:
It was a huge relief that Richart had agreed to let her evacuate the remaining refugees that were flooding in from various places. Vashti had sent a small group of men to traverse a route to the next location and set up a camp for them to move to; they'd be sending word within the evening. Her main concern was one of the refugees that had come in a few hours before; he'd been caring an Elva girl with silver hair. SHe had her doubts that it was who she thought, considering this man was no demon but people were beginning to whisper. She knew she'd be faced with a very tough decision soon if it was the same person she thought; Vashti sighed, these types of orders were the ones that made her wish that her family was still alive. Either way she had patrols to set up and hunters to send out; they had a lot of people to move and little time to do it.

Freedom March (Guilds):
Dominic had yet to hear from his contract, who was almost sure that his mark was in the camp hiding among the others. He didn't need this right now, he had another demon his men had found unconscious in medical bay; and had little chance to live. On top of that he was trying to get Vashti to sleep for at least an hour or two, so she could be more useful to her people. Not to mention people were whispering of the cursed elve child being in the camp somewhere, he had his work cut out for him this time. Silencing idiots who believed that a child elf would cause them to lose, if this kept up he'd beat the next person who spoke of it. They weren't going to kick a child out of the camp because she had a history of bad things happening to her; though he wondered if perhaps this kid was the mark his contract was looking for.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:08 am

It had begun to get late. The sound of crackling wood from about 10 or so fires drowned out the small chatter of those that had gathered in a clearing roughly 3 miles out from where noah had fallen into a restful slumber. Perhaps there were 100 persons in the clearing, some had tents, others layed on the blackened ground. This was not a natural 'field', it had been cleared by this destructive war. Not a single stump remained however for about 60 yards in either direction, the brush and other foliage that was on the outside edge were missing half of their leaves and branches it didn't take a keen eye to see that it was all burned, by the looks of it by an instantaneous heat that incinerated whatever it touched.

Seijin had chosen to stop at the 'encampment' due to not having enough time to make it to the next village before the sun set. He looked up at the sun, with the current time of year he estimated no more than an hour before he'd be forced out, only an hour to do what he had failed to do the afternoon before. He had hoped that noah would awake before the sun reached such a low point, he didn't want to leave her unattended. But there wasn't much he could do at this point. She was strong, and now that her mind was calm and her body rested she could handle anything that threatened her, after all he had once briefly battled her. Seijin smiled to himself as he caught the trick his mind had played on him. All that he had experienced with this girl happened in less than a single cycle of the moon, how had he forgotten that? He brought his head down and looked at the still sleeping elfen girl. She seemed at peace laying atop his leg like that of a child. Moving ever so slightly he attempted to move his leg out from under her without waking her. He knew he had failed as the air around the elfen changed. With a sigh like that of a small animal, cute and innocent, she awoke. She stared at seijin with a rather dull expression before 'matterafactly' asking "where the hell are we". It was then that he remembered who this girl was. She was rude, ignorant, and worst of all a ....he broke his train of thought with a smile

"Good evening." he spoke like that of an older, wiser individual to a child, not on purpose, it was how the monks had done to him when he did not first greet. He caught this and knowing how noah was decided to answer before she surely snapped at him. "It's a camp." of course who was to say he couldn't enjoy himself a little bit by having her snap, it had been roughly five hours sense he had to put up with her, unknown to even him was that he enjoyed it. He didn't have too much time. He would have to go soon. He wasn't too sure if he should tell her what he was going to do, or why. "listen." he paused briefly "i have to go..."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:39 am

"Go?" Color drained from her face and her dull eyes widened slightly, he was going to leave? Her mind was still very fogged from her sleep and she didn't know exactly what camp she was in or where they were. She found her hand hand gripped his leg a little tighter than she would have liked to admit; so instead she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. She centered herself, this had to stop. She was no longer a child by her people's standards, she could not rely so heavily on him if she was to survive. When she opened her eyes they were blank again, unreadable and her expression passive. "Will you be returning?" She asked simply, unsure if he meant he was leaving her indefinately or about to switch out with the feral version of himself. Gods it's only been a single day and she was terrified of being alone; no. She corrected herself, she was child like because of Eclipses coddling; he'd never let her learn how to survive without him. She was emotionally reliant on the person who was taking care of her, that was a trained trait; not a natural one. Though looking at him now, she didn't mind being reliant or submissive; and she found that the idea of Wazure taking control wasn't as intolerable as she---she should stop that line of thought. Still she wondered if Wazure would be less forth coming about waht was going on, though she doubted it.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:35 am

Seijin placed a hand atop noahs head and ruffled her hair slightly. "Perhaps. Perhaps not. he said this in such a way that it would come off as a simple playful tease, however there was an undertone of seriousness to it that had made its way in without his attempt. Taking his hand atop her head Seijin moved it downwards slightly grazing the side of her cheek with his fingertips, lifting his hand he placed it on hers. He carefully enclosed his hand around hers lifting it from his leg. "Everything will be fine" he attempted to calm any negative thoughts she may have had with his gentle voice. Still with her hand in his he rose to his feet with the intention of helping her from the ground if she so wished.

"Do whatever it is you wish." releasing the tender hold he had on her seijin continued "You are very capable. You're the leader in your own life." he leaned down to pick up the top portion of his Gi then handed it to her. "you're still a tad bit underdressed. So keep it." as he said that he adverted his gaze from the girl and began to walk towards the north, towards the inner forest.

Seijin walked at a moderate pace as he walked through the once dense forest. Much of the brush had been torched, only the very top of the tallest trees still maintained green from where he stood. He had only walked for a half mile. He stopped and looked around,before sitting in the middle of four trees that seemed to be an equal distanfe away from eachother. He brought his right hand upwards towards his mouth, using his teeth his hit his thumb which began to bleed. With his left hand he dug inside his pants and pulled out a small bundle of what appeared to be cards. Fanning them slightly he ran his bloodied thumb over them. The first stroke from the center of the far left to the center of the far right, the second from the top corner of the right to the top corner of the left in an arching motion, the last was a mimic of the second yet on the opposite side of the center as a reflection. Closing the cards so they all lay atop each other with only the top most card showing he said a small prayer. Throwing the cards into the air he brought his hands together to form the handseal for ram. The cards all floated to the ground in seemingly varrying order and arrangement. He sat there for 10 minutes, not a single thing happening. Not until the sun had set, the moon visible. Instantly a red light eminated from the cards, the light traveled along the floor connecting them. Once complete the light from above formed the same symbol Seijin had drawn on them except with him in the center.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:52 am

Noah stood there staring after him for a single moment, then trailed behind him several yards. When he stopped she remained at the edge of the trees; knowing full well he could probably sense her. Though she wasn't hiding her aura at all to begin with; she was confused,and rightly so. Affection was something new to her, and Seijin had suddenly shown a hell of a lot of it. So the thought of him flitting away after not explaining himself was not something she'd let slide. SO she sat and watched him do his little ritual and waited patiently until night fell; then when the odd barrier thing sprang up she moved closer. Unsure of what would go through she tossed a rock at it, it crackled with energy;with nothing else to go on she lightly touched where the barrier should have been. The was no resistance. Spurred on by the lack of defense she inched closer wary of waht would happen or how he would react. "Seijin?" She asked softly, unsure of who was in the body; then she remembered what had happened before. "Wazure...are you awake?" Her tone was a little more firm, though it held wariness. Noah didn't like the idea of being alone if the hunter came out to play; she wasn't rest enough to be of any use. "Hey..." She touched his shoulder lightly pushing a little; "WAKE UP." Pissed off she hit the ground and the force sent a breeze that ruffled the cards slightly out of place; vaguly she wondered if moving them would have the desired effect of awakening them. Knowing she had no other options she grabbed one card, ignoring the mild shock that burned her hand quite nicely and tossed it away. She did this with two other cards, ignoring the burns; hoping to break the circle he'd created. "Well...that could end poorly...."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:49 am

Once a portion of the seal was broken the others began to flicker. Once, twice, then they went out like that of a light bulb. Still nothing. Wazure, seijin remained unmoving. Five, fifteen, thirty minutes went by with nothing happening. Not a single twitch of a muscle, nothing. Not even a breeze the trees moved in that hour. Everything seemed to be at a stand still. Fourty-five minutes after the seal had been broken the cards began to move as if they were caught by a breeze. The cards tumbled and flipped across the ash covered forest floor. The cards, the seperate portions of the seal were all converging directly onto the empty body. All of them stuck to his person and began to glow crimson. They formed the same symbol across his body, the light grew intense. Smoke began to come from beneath the cards. Then, movement. His arms shot upwards ripping at the seals covering his face. A bloody cry came of pure agonizing pain. His eyes were the only thing visible. The red of his eyes completely drowning out the light from the barrier cards. His entire head turned towards noah. His eyes like that of a demon. In an instance he had disappeared. The ground where he had just been had a two foot depression. He appeared for a second infront of noah before using the momentum to tackle her to the floor. He held her shoulders down and straddled her waist. He opened his mouth wider than a human could, his teeth sharp and elongated. He went to take a bite from her neck like a wild animal wo u ld to its prey. As his teeth met her flesh he stopped.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:27 am

For a while nothing happened, and she sat hunched beside him examining the burns on her hands. THen after what seemed like an hour he moved, Noah paled a little unsure of what to do. Then reminded herself that--and then he'd disappeared, only to end up on top of her. "Ngh!" The air rushed out of her lungs and she gasped to reclaim it; remaining still she allowed him to hold his position at her neck. He was clearly feral at the moment, and each breath let his fangs ever so slightly prick the side of her neck. Was this the way she acted when she lost control over herself? What was it that should be done to help? NO matter what happened she had the chance of dying, but she couldn't bring herself to mind. So instead she ever so slightly moved, putting her small burnt hands on either side of his head and ruffled the hair there like you would a dog behind the ears. "You know your a little heavy..." She mused, hugging the tense form of her companion.

Despite her dangerous postition she felt a little thrilled at the situation, she was gambling her life with a person who only saw a threat at the moment. Yet he had still stopped a hairs breath away from her neck and stilled completely, just like she had the day before. "If I was gonna hurt you I would have already...you know that." He probably couldn't hear her anyways, perhaps too lost in his current state; but she spoke anyways. "Aren't you supposed to be protecting me?" Her eyes watched the foliage above them idly, carefully she slide her hands through his hair massaging the back of his head.

"You know...your other half, he said he was gonna marry me. Heh..." She felt a small strench in her mouth signaling a smile; but was really looking like a bit of a grimace. "Apparently your lewdness is dishonorable and he is salvaging mine...what do you think?" She sighed unsure of what else to say without revealing too much of her thoughts; then decided to say it anyways. "It's fine though right? I mean I like being around you two...it's different than with Eclipse...it's I don't know...nice." Her hand continued petting and her eyes remained forward. "Though I don't think your other half really likes the idea of me hanging around all the time...I must have irritated him alot today. Ngh..." She tensed a sharp pain shooting across her skull; her headaches were starting up again. "I wonder if you can do that funny thing he did...you know that glowing palm thing? It's nice not to have pain all the time...I feel like I can think instead of do." Her tone turned soft and doubtful. "Is...i-is it really okay? For me to stay with you two...I wonder...nah never mind....It's best not to talk about that, after all you probably don't understand what I"m saying anyways. And even if you did I high doubt you'd care...just...wake up soon okay? I don't like being out here...something isn't right."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:59 pm

"what the fuck." wazure was back. Sitting up he remained on her waist. "If it wasn't for that damned stentch your throat would have been ripped out" he spat to the side. With his arms he began to brush the cards off of his person they had sense stopped glowing. From beneath them his skin was badly burnt, however within seconds a red steam like substance came from the wounds, they could easily be seen decreasing in size as they healed. wazure looked around noticing the condition of the area, pointing his nose to the air he sniffed it twice. The scent of the burned forest was strong, but it did little to drown the scent of blood and burnt flesh. "I had hoped that by the time I switched in he'd have dumped your pale ass" This was of course ironic seeing as he himself was no more than two or so shades 'darker' than her.

Placing a hand on the forest floor he stood up from yet still towered over her with a leg on either side. Looking from side to side wazure attempted to get a hold of where they were. The smells and the trees seemed familiar. slapping himself on the forehead with his right hand he attempted to remember exactly what had happened. After four repeated face palms it came to him. "He brought you to the damned monkey's village." his tone was more so serious than before where it had a undertone of humor. "oh were you saying something?" just as quickly as his tone had changed it went back to the same assholish tone he always had, perhaps that was the biggest difference between the two. A loud growling sound was heard from wazures core, his face turned red for but a half second. "you still owe me food! Stop laying around and find me some!!" a small evil grin came across his face. "I suppose I could stomach rancid meat." he looked back down at noah before a look of disgust came across his face. "I wonder where I'd find some meat though..."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:11 pm

On second thought, maybe she just preferred Seijin. "So you weren't listening..." Noah sighed in relief, glad she'd been talking to herself instead of him. "Ngh shit..." She hissed holding her head as she sat up, the pain was coming back sharper than before. Despite his attitude towards her she was glad to see him none the less, and stood quickly hugging him tightly for a few brief seconds. Seijin had made it sound like they'd disappear for good if she gave them the chance; and she would not have it. Another stab at her head made her flinch when she stepped away, she closed her eyes to gain some control over it. Taking a deep breath opened her eyes and tilted her head as she looked at him, with a sniff she motioned for him to follow. If he was hungry then one of the guards who was injured and on patrol would do just fine; she loped back the way they had come before dropping to a crouch near the camp. Like before the injured man was leaning heavily on his spear for support, she point at him and tilted her head as if asking if he was suitable. Even if the Wazure didn't eat human meat, the man was guarding the food storage; so he'd have an easy meal for once.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Wazure was caught off guard as noah stood and hugged him. The embrace was foreign, yet confotable, it made him embarrassed his face turning red like that of a ripe apple. He brought his hands up not really sure wether or not to pull her off of himself in protest or to return the gesture. As she stepped away from him he turned away from her and placed his hands behind his neck to cover the redness, "Next time you touch me without permission. You may end up dead" although his words were supposed to be that of a threat the shakyness in his voice would make it extremely difficult for anyone to believe his act. Hearing the girl sniff the air made wazure curious. The redness in his face was now gone. As he turned noah motioned for him to follow her.

The two didn't walk to far. Maybe a mile from where they had previously been. When she pointed to something wazure stood and looked to see what it was. A man. A man was guarding...wait was that food. Wazures mouth began to water slightly at the smell. "damn" he said to himself. Quickly grabbing a hold of the back of the material that covered noahs little boy like chest he slung her over his shoulder like a sack and walked 30ft from the camp before letting her go. "I can't eat that..."

shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum