Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:42 am

Noah's head jerked back at the force of his tug, but she didn't cry out in pain as she should have; infact it looked like it didn't bother her at all. Instead she met his irritated gaze evenly with her own halfway dead eyes; "...Thanks." She said after he told her to find him food, offering him a simple kiss on the cheek. And turned away wandering in a random direction; it occured to her that perhaps she had gotten it wrong. Wasn't a kiss on the cheek for friends or as a greeting? Or was it a punch? What was it that he had told her a while back...something about being careful about mixing up the two? She shrugged inwardly, not bothering to worry about it; either way her intent was innocent. There wasn't any possible way it could have been mistaken for something else; they'd have to be an idiot or something. Maybe she really had gotten it wrong?

AS she thought about it, perhaps this person wasn't so bad after all. He seemed a lot like Eclipse had been when they'd first met all those years ago; if not a bit more kind ironically. Though she wondered if perhaps she wasn't being clear enough with him, afterall she sometimes forgot to say things out loud. Well if he needed her to be more clear he would just say somehting to her right? Adults did that sort of thing, talked about stuff; and when it didn't work out you just fought them to the death. THat was what the other Adults were doing right now; and since she was one too...then that meant it was okay. Probably.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Seijin looked at the girl and opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Three more times he opened and closed his mouth with a want to speak but no sound being produced. There was a long pause that lasted maybe two whole minutes before he opened his mouth and spoke. "Wa-why'd you. Tttt-that's" he stopped and looked down his face turning red as he clenched his fists as his entire body shook softly. "I know it wasn't all the way. But doing such a thing even though we don't even know each other's names." he ran up to the girl and placed a hand onto her shoulder. He looked her directly in the eyes with a slight blush forgetting what he himself had just told her. "I'm not really prepared for kids. So no more k-ki-ksss ------- what you just did." the look on his face was one of complete embarrassment and a tad bit of shyness.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku
Sora's Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:58 pm

So she had gotten it wrong after all, though she had to admit the reaction was not what she had expected. "You are...embarrassed." Noah stated simply, blinking at him with her forlorn purple gaze. Anyone else would have laughed, but she was confused; why on earth was his reaction to different than Eclipse's? Were it her demon he would have thanked her or chuckled lightly; but this person seemed to be embarrassed, she even go as far as shy. Then going on about things like them not knowing each others names...oh. She supposed she never actually introduced herself yet, somehow she'd forgotten; or perhaps she had, only not out loud. "Noah." She said simply, then stared at him expectantly. He was truly an odd thing to be seen, all red in the face and stuttering like he was ill or touched in the head. One moment he was holier than thou, the next he was lewd and loud, and now he was acting like her age! Honestly he had to be at least 190 in elven years...that would make him what? 20 perhaps? Human's were so short lived, just like the orcs. Beast folk could live to be twice the human life span but never as close to an elf and even father from a demon. Indeed she'd found herself a newly curious subject to observe, and it would seem that affection was a no go with him. Was that not how it worked with others? Be affectionate with them and you became...waht was the word? Friends? Or did she have it in the wrong order again? Was it be kind and understanding, then be affectionate? All this being social was getting rather exhausting.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:24 pm

He looked at the girl and blinked a few times as he was drawing a complete blank. "Noah? That's a good name" he smiled at noah the redness in his face dissipating. He removed his hand from her shoulder. "Shouldn't I give her my name as well? Now what did they use to call him..." he pondered a name as he thought back to the last memory he had. A cage covered in role and yellow tags with markings, young children dressed in monk attire were throwing stones at him and repeating a single word. "Wazure....." he said regretting having thought back. "We should go..." he said as he turned thr girl around and started pushing the girl from behind. He didn't find it necessary to tell her that, that person was getting very close to them. They had wasted time as the lrey and their hunter was closing in.

Wazure 'pushed' noad about a third of a mile at a 45degree angle from where they were previously. He had no clue where they were in the woods and with every 10yds or so the brush got thicker, but he was following the sound of running water. It was a decent sized stream that more than likely lead to a river at one end. Wazure jumped into the waters and began smearing kid from the bottom of the stream onto himself, making sure to drench his hair especially in it. "Water washes away our scents. The mud covers it for a longer period of time." he didn't look at her only continued to cover every part of himself, even going as far as to place it inside his clothing onto his bear skin especially under the arms and genitalia. "we'll head--" he stopped as his stomach started to growl loudly "shut up!" he said punching himself in the gut causing him to huddle over in pain and fall into the stream.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:04 pm

"I refuse." She said glaring at him as he came up for air, the look could have frozen hell itself. This idiot actually thought that she was going smother herself in the filth of the river, bathing was one thing; mud was another. If it was disguising her scent she had a spell for that; no need to get her still bleeding wounds infected with dirt like a moron. If he was joking with her he'd picked the wrong way to do it; she'd spent too long as a child wallowing in filth to hide her scent, to get away from that monster who took her mother away. And for what? To watch her beloved idol get struck down by an arrow? Never again would she resort to it, to a method of fooling dogs and swine. Whatever was chasing her was no animal and this stupid idea of Wazure's was insulting at best, and disgusting as worst. "Pallor." Her voice was guttural like that of a demon; Noah's skin became deathly cold and a black aura encased her body lightly. With this her scent would appear old, as if she'd been there hours ago instead of a few short moments; with careful planning and some luck the tracker would over shot the hunt and lose the scent completely. "If you do not bathe yourself...You will not touch me." Her voice was harsh like a stinging slap across the face by a close loved one, eyes two chips of hell's ice were trained on his face daring him to argue with her. Foolish moronic assinine little bastard, did he really hope to order her about like her demon had? That privilege was a long time away to earn, and he was going to find himself with a very difficult charge if he did not learn her ways quickly.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:36 pm

"Refuse?" wazure stood up from the water as he did the waters down stream turned brown from a layer of mud that had been washed from his body. "well if that's how it is that's how it is. I'd rather not argue" he grabbed some more mud from the bottum of the stream and spread it over himself where the mud was no slightly thin from being washed away. He walked towards her as he ruffled his own hair slight streams of red barely showing through. When he was about 3ft from her he began to pick at one of his ears as if too much mud had entered. "fuck." he said as he slapped the opposite ear to try and force the mud out of the other "I can hardly hear a thing" very quickly and without warning he began to shake his head then his entire body like that of a dog. Mud flung everywhere but for some reason a lot of it seemed to be aimed specifically towards noah. Without really paying attention to the after effects he turned and walked back into the stream. "I'm going to walk atop rocks in the water so no marks are left in the dirt or grass.i think you should do the same, until we reach a larger water source." he waited to see what she would do or say before he started walking up the river. There were actually a few reasons for why he had chose to walk directly in the water. Wild animals would come to if they did he could quickly get to them regardless of what side they were on. Not to mention with the waters reflecting what lottle moonlight there was he felt stronger than when the tree cover blocked it.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:54 pm

The reaction was delayed for a few seconds as she did her best not to freak out, but in the end a snarl tore itself from somewhere deep within her. One second she was covered in mud the next she infront of him in the water millimeters from his face; and some how still able to keep her indifferent features. Her hand grabbed his wounded shoulder and squeezed with a strength that was certainly not human, something malicious in her had snapped. She wanted him to scream in pain, to beg, to kneel before her in defeat. It was a deep thing that she had thought she'd lost many years before; a pure hatred for other living beings. "Kneel." She murmured, eyes colder than before; god if she could mover he face like before she would have been grinning in ludicrous joy. "What's the matter Wazure?" Her tone was soft, venomous. "I thought you were going to make me your property....your slave." She squeezed harder. "The other you was so much more of a man, so easily did he defeat me; indifferent to my person. You are so easily swayed by proximity and meaningless affections from a little girl." She leaned close to his ear digging her fingers into his wounds. "You were bested by a child." Her tone was amused, mocking his incompetence; if her theory was correct she had a few moments before sunrise, and only a few moments before the other him would return. If not, then at least she had the morbid satisfaction of dying while inflicting great pain on a lecherous moronic weak minded fool, who knew nothing of another suffering. A man who so easily cast aside another's emotions for his own self gain; and she certainly wouldn't lay down and take whatever this monster had in retaliation for her actions. If nothing else she'd certainly have a lot of fun.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:57 pm

Wazure was ready to co.tinue upstream and was rather completely oblivious to noah, he didn't see what he had done as a threat which could have very easily have been the reason he was caught 'off-guard' when she appeared right infront of him. He didn't even have enough time to think before he felt a sharp pain coming from his wound, she was pressing her fingers directly into it. This girl was strong, far stronger than he had thought previously. "Kneel" he heard her mutter that word and dropped to a knee with his left hand he grabbed onto her forearm just above the wrist as his right fell into the mud in the stream to balance himself. "What's the matter Wazure? I thought you were going to make me your property....your slave." He listened to her words as he looked down into the stream, in the reflection he saw her looking down at him, the malic coming from her was strong she had intent to show dominance over him which was made clear when she squeezed into his wound harder causing blood to drop down onto her own reflection in the water below. "The other you was so much more of a man, so easily did he defeat me; indifferent to my person. You are so easily swayed by proximity and meaningless affections from a little girl." These demeaning words coming from noah seemed to sting worse than the pain coming from his pierced wound. When she leaned in close and spoke of how he had been bested by a child he couldnt help but to laugh.

The waters around where wazure and noah were in the stream began to ripple, small ripples at first which quickly changed as a red aura poured from wazure pushing the waters back to the floor of the stream and stopping the flow entierly. "All of you are idiots. Why would he shun me and protect you? You take kindness for weakness and try to exploit it." he looked up at noah his eyes meeting hers, a blast of red energy momentarily drying out the stream 20ft in radius around the two. "Didn't I tell you about looking an animal in the eyes?" the grip he had on her tightened right before it would fracture of break, his claws grew in length and slightly dug into her skin. Directly behind him the sun could be seen just barely capable of making it through the trees.  "you've never heard of a wolf misleading its prey to devour them once it believed they were comrades?" Wazure pulled noahs arm towards him causing her to further penetrate his wound, in the same instance he used his left leg to kick her feet out from under her, pushing off the ground with his right foot he stepped over her so his left knee was pressing into her abdomin and his right leg giving support. Raising his right hand up high he brought it down as if he was going to strike her to uer face. Instead however he opened his hand at the last moment to reveal mud that he had grabbed when he had first kneeled down. He smeared the mud into her face with a satisfied smile ""I've won" the red aura that had been holding the waters at bay instantly disappeared causing the waters to come rushing back slightly stronger than before as if a breach in a dam. If noah is still on the floor of the stream she would have been covered in the water.

"what's going on?"
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Oh how she would relish dominating him; her whole for shot up from the water and tackled him. The water wasn't deep enough that she had to worry about drowning him; instead she held him in place for a few seconds and then danced away before he could retaliate."Are you done already little wolf?" She asked, her voice was loud and full of mockery. Vaguely her thoughts darkened at the misfortune she'd forgotten how to laugh or smile; misery could do that to a person. Turn a child into a monster, and a monster into a demon. When she faced Wazure again her amusement turned to disappointment, this was not the beast she had awakened; but the monster who pretended to be a man. Then she had the most brilliant idea, why not make the day fall for her while the night tried to make her fall for him? A mad dash to see who would fall for who; adults did these sort of things all the time.

"Well well...at last normalcy had returned." She mused prowling closer her eyes lighting up ever so slightly. "And here I was thinking I'd never get to see your face again...your other self is very upsetting. Going so far as to, how do I say this? Try and dominate me? Is that the word?" She had a feeling that her normal personality would get her nowhere with this version; so she'd play the temptress of innocence. Not only would she win the part of him over, she'd corrupt him as well. "I do believe thanks are in order, you saved me from that giant earlier...your other self wanted to leave me there after I refused to bed him." She sighed out while shaking her head. "Really what is going on? Oh yes!" She got closer to him looking up, still mildly upset her face hadn't changed through out her entire speech. "I'm sorry for attacking you, I thought you were with those men we were fighting. I may have over reacted..." Her tone was soft and melodious. "Will you help me...After your other self killed that demon, and I found that I was in a place I don't know. Would it be alright if I stayed with you until we got to another town?"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Before seijin could even get a hold of his current situation he found himself being tackled and held under water. "Did they continue the fight from before? Why are we out here?" He found himself asking multiple questions as he attempted to answer them to the best of his ability, which was absolutely zero at this stage seeing as it was as if he had just awoken from sleep none of the previous happening of the night could be remembered. As the girl finally let him up out of the water seijin began to cough and wince in pain at the same time as he felt an extremely sharp pain in his left shoulder.

Seijin listened to the girls words and found himself shocked and disgusted with what she was telling him. She seemed rather talkative and not so eager to fight, especially considering the mere act of him wanting to fight the demon earlier sent her into a craze. No matter he thought as he clenched his fist. He bowed to the ground touching his head to the floor, "If what you say is true then I must take full responsibility for my actions..." he lifted his head from the floor but remained on his hands and knees, his eyes fluttered from attempting to gaze at the girl but he found himself not being able to do so because of her near nakedness. "even if I did not succeed the shame of such a deed will call upon both of us. Only a union by mariage will be able to cleanse us of the wicked act." a forced marriage to maintain the respect of both parties involved. He was disgusted with himself how could he have let such a thing occur, he had been too careless, he shouldn't had interfered as he did. Perhaps it was carma punishing him for his deeds, he would have to pray several times after he cleanses his body he thought.

"aww yes! Of course I shall accompany you. Buut-" in one swift fluid like motion he removed the top portion of his habit gi and presented it to the girl he held it in such a way that it blocked his sight of her. "i beg of you to wear this over yourself." the gi was ripped in a few places, very muddy, and had random blood spots on it. But it was more befitting of a young woman than nothing at all which was what she basically had on currently.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:28 am

Marriage...well it wasn't the worst thing that could happened; she blinked at his jacket for moment before grabbing graciously. With a swift movement she put on the soft material with a sigh of comfort, it was warm against her drenched body. "Marriage huh?" She mused quietly, before stepping up close to his face and tilting her to the side. "I wonder if that's something you can handle...marrying a child elf?" With that she leaned in even closer, close to his ear. "And what comes after? Would you follow through to the end? And be man?" With that she turned away and held on to the edges of his jacket, glancing back at him easily. Her face blank as the moment he had met her; inwardly she was grinning. Already looking forward to when his other counter part came out that night and wondered if he would be angry or freaked out when he heard. Indeed it would be a night to be remembered; "May I ask about the other you? Or at least why there are two of you?" She wondered if he would be more forthcoming now that he was the light version of himself; after all this was still a mystery that she wanted to see solved.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:51 am

"If I have defiled you as you bave said then to protect yours and my dignity and image I must." when the elfen child spoke of what would come after marriage he sighed. He had never planned on such deeds but if it was something she desired then who was he to deny her that right after attempting to take it from her previously. "If 'that' is what you wish then I must oblige" seijin touched his head to the ground a final time before coming back up to his feet. As she asked him of the 'other him' him smirked. "I believe we should get to an inn as soon as we can. Once there everything will be answered. After a hot bath of course" with that seijin walked up to the girl and gently placed his hand atop her head slightly ruffling her hair. "If we follow the stream to the east there will be a river. Which we will follow to the south to reach a moderately sized town. Perhaps on the way you could tell me a little about you. Starting with a name?"
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:03 am

"Noah, and you?" She murmured, nearly purring at the touch; thankful she had some self control. Perhaps this one had a different title than the other one; she would imagine so though she'd been wrong before. Indeed this would be interesting to see how it went through; afterall the world of grownups was so intriguing. "Well I'm a little young yet...marriage is to be at the age of at the very least 70. Though I never followed rules in the first place." She murmured out loud, not meaning for anyone to hear it. With time perhaps this person would be what Eclipse was called a friend; marriage was an interesting notion. "What else do you need to know?" She asked after a moment, wondering if he'd ruffle her hair again; she liked that...though if she admited it she liked the way Wazure pulled her hair as well. It felt nice...good even. That couldn't be good now could it?
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am

Seijin looked at the girl with a look that showed he was puzzled. "Did the other one not give you a name?" he immediately felt rather idiotic for bringing up the other him considering what she had said he attempted to do to her. "Seijin. Or at least that is the name I was given." they walked along the side of the stream with the sun at their backs. It wasn't really hot per say but the mud was being dried which absorbed the heat from the sun making his skin temperature increase like that of a clay pot over flames. "Excuse me." seijin said as he grabbed the bottum of his previously white undershirt and proceeded to lift it over his head and off his person. If noah had paid any attention she would have seen that on his body that was not currently covered in drying mud he was riddled with scars and his previous wounds were no longer visible. Besides that he was actually quite well built. Not too bulky mainly lean muscle which was perfectly suited to his style of fighting. He smiled at noah as he hung the shirt around his neck and started brushing his hands through his hair to loosen the dried mud, his hair no longer with the red streaks from the night. "oh there is something I'd like to know if you'd tell me." he purposefully didn't ask the question yet. He wanted her to first say it was ok to ask, regardless that she had just asked him if there was anything he'd like to know.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:30 pm

"...Scars." She murmured quietly, and if she could see herself she'd see her hard eyes soften considerably. "Of course, what can I tell you?" Noah said after a few moments of staring, unashamed that her eyes traced over his many scars. What the hell was with these two? Two side of the same bloody coin and they were the same person, though she had a feeling that neither would like to admit it. One was merely more open about helping others than the other, while the darker side seemed to just be playfully vicious; but not truly mean. Noah wondered if perhaps there was a reason for their being two of him; after all they were too similar to be different people completely. If only she could be more like them, then maybe she wouldn't have lost Eclipse so easily; honesty seemed to be a trait that they both shared, one they weren't ashamed of. Then again honesty was what got her mother killed, when your honesty with people you think you can trust; you'll only get killed. If they weren't your servent by a contract then they couldn't be trusted in the slightest. She'd need to remember that when the time came to leave this person behind.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:56 pm

As they walked follwoing the the path of the stream towards the river seijin noticed noah was looking over him. She remained quiet as the look in her eyes changed slightly. After what felt like a full minute seijin couldnt help but think maybe, just maybe he had made a mistake in removing his shirt as he had remembered her previous talk of performing the 'deed', a bead of sweat ran down his face as he simply looked forward away from her gaze. The momentary silence was finally broken when noah finally gave permission to him to ask. "That demon with the oxen like horns" he briefly paused in his speech as he thought of the best possible way to word what he wanted to ask. "What relationship did you have with him? Or rather what did 'it' have to do with you" the sound of running water crashing against rocks was getting rather loud now. The river would be right through the brush directly ahead.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 am

"...It's complicated, but I forced him into a contract many years ago to defend myself and my mother." She murmured, though the look on her face said that she'd rather not bring it to light. "He remained in my service for many years after that, somewhere along the line however I stopped giving the orders." This much was true, of that she was sure; after all he'd often was the one who decided everything. From the direction the wandered to when the stopped or left, what they ate and who they spoke with; something she never had a problem with. It left her time to think, to be alone and in silence; something she was already sorely missing. Noah had a feeling that between Seijin and Wazure, she'd never truly be far off from noise and chaos. It was difficult, playing these games that adults so easily won at; pretending to be something you are not. Fighting against ones fate, or merely fighting to survive; things that seemed so simple to her, were made complicated by those who would be her peers. Her thoughts led to people treating her poorly, which in turn led to her severe mistrust; and then with enough time her solitude from everything that could speak. Those that walked on two legs made like so despisingly difficult that she wanted nothing but to run far away from it all; but blood must be repaid. No matter the cost, no matter the loneliness she would no doubt endure for the rest of her life; she would repay the blood debt.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:46 am

Seijin stopped as noah began to speak briefly of her and the demon's relationship. He focussed in on every word that left her mouth almost as if he were doing more than merely listening to her words. Seijin didn't know what to say exactly. He had kind of expected something of that nature but didn't expect the girl to reveal it with him simply asking. The idea of siding with a demon in his opinion was evil, after all a demon is nothing more than a sentient mass of malice that had taken form in the world, least that was what his teachings had dictated. Immediately after noah finished speaking seijin began to walk once again without saying a single word, he wasn't too sure what to say.

The sound of running water was loud. The spray of the water crashing against the land was easily seen from the other side of the brush. Seijin walked directly up to the brush and did a rather speddy windmill movement with both of his arms. He had 'cut' the beginings of a small path into the brush, not much more would be needed as the heavily flowing waters could be seen through the now thinned out branches. In another swift motion with his left hand the brush seemed to have been sliced by that of a sword. The river in all it's glory was now fully visible. The waters were clear allowing one to see almost directly to the bottom, only where the waters crashed against the sides of rocks or fallen trees due to land erosion did the waters become clouded by a foam. "Now we follow the river" seijin looked at noah and smiled. "When we get to our destination I'll prepare a hot bath for you." at that time a loud rather low growling like sound was heard. Seijin laughed lightly "and some food!" his voice was cheerful as he waited for noah to take the lead due to the path being small along the side of the river for only a single person to without another on their side. "Watch your step" he said this referring to the erosion caused by the fast moving waters being right against the edge of the forest.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:59 am

Simple, the wild was easily the simplest place one could reside in. Kill or be killed, nothing personal, no grudges, just easy well to do survival of the fittest. That was how it should have been, at least that's what Noah thought as she brushed past Seijin closely; ignoring his warning. She was no stranger to the wilderness, and no child to be coddled; she would manage just fine on her own. It may have been a while since she had been on her own for a long period of time, but the skills of an animal were not so easily lost. Wazure would know that, and it was clear that Seijin fought it. No matter, the questions the lingered in her mind would soon have answers and the mystery that kept her in their presence would be solved. Then she could focus strictly on the little game she had thought up for them to play; how she adored the primal feeling of eat or be eaten. Noah would not lose so easily, and neither would her two competitors it would seem. Noah allowed the silence to fall between them easily, no caring to have a drawn out conversation of meaningless chatter. If she was lucky then this form of him would be more inclined to leave her be; this little charade to put up for him was mentally exhausting her beyond what she thought possible. How did normal people do it? Smile and pretend all the time, act as if everything would be okay when their homes were burning around them and death around the corner. Sheer stupidity at its finest, emotions beyond rage and sorrow were useless to her; unfathomable. Amusement kept her entertained for short times, but in the end she fell upon the same thoughts. Death lingered in the back of her mind, and Rage tinged her psyche's edges; like a sweet drug that fueled her small will to live. Any thing would be fine, as long as she could sit and learn of this new man called Seijin; and learn to control him and his little friend who growled in the night.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Seijin followed exactly four paces behind noah while along the edge of the barely stable strip of land that was primarily made up of the thick roots of trees slightly covered by dirt. Soon the very trees themselves would succumb to the ever flowing waters of the river. Seijin admired this simple element of nature. It was soft and gentle, yet fierce and unforgiving to any that stood in its path. Stopping briefly he turned towards the water while placing his hands together and bowed slightly showing respect to the current that was the embodiment of time and life itself. He turned back as he had fallen two more steps than he had intended to behind noah.

The trip was long. The path they were allowed to walk extremely narrow. It seemed as if it only continued in a singular path but seijin knew better, the river bent and curved at its own discretion. The small path in which they had to walk played a sort of illusion on ones sense of direction as they followed the current of the water.

It had been two and a half hours sense they had initially started on the small path. About two and a quarter of those hours was spent without either seijin or noah exchanging a word between eachother. Perhaps that was for the best. As they continued on the waters began to get viscous, the current nearly doubled in speed the sound from the river becoming almost deafening. Seijin knew this sound with a familiarity. He sped up his pace slightly and placed an arm onto noahs shoulder. He didn't bother speaking as the sounds from the river would easily drown it out. Instead he pointed upwards to the extremely tall trees overhead. Removing his hand from noah's shoulder he approached the side of a tree and made a small gesture with his hands. Placing his hands onto the tree he began to climb the tree with the ease of a monkey. Taking his left hand from the tree he held it down to noah to assist her if she needed it.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Noah thought about accepting his hand, genuinely thought about it; even staring at it a few moments. Instead she sighed as if tired and slunk up the side of the tree with the ease of a wild cat, twisting and rotating her spine in an inhuman flexability. She passed his branch easily and continued to the high parts of the tree, feeling a small measure of satisfaction towards her skills. When she had climbed high enough to suit her needs she stood on the swaying branch, easily bending with the breeze filled branches.The who forest stretched out before her, no path to follow; just nature and--smoke caught her attention. The measure of peace she had found was gone instantly, the battle had taken to the woods and the were burning out the Trinity forces. A rage educed lash of blood lust hit her full force almost toppling her from her perch; she looked first to her companion and then back to the smoke. Whatever Eclipse had like died trying to stall was catching up, and at ridiculous speeds; the ground they had managed to cover meant nothing, scent meant nothing. It was hunting for them--no her; and if they didn't reach a village soon she'd be dead. Anger made her snarl in her throat face twisted into a snarl of rage, Eclipses death had meant nothing! He had lost his life only to fail in his endevours! Noah would not lay down and die!
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 pm

The Union
They were stealing ground! Finally after hours of clashing in close quarters the Trinity was--retreating to known ground. No matter they'd still win, he'd burn the damned forest to the ground. Richart was not going to let that woman get away! He'd chased her from Mystalin to Faetherlyn and back; hell if he'd lose her scent to a bunch of bloody trees. The order was sent and his men gave chase burning or knocking over trees that got in the way, none but his elven men pausing a glance at them. A pang of regret wedged itself into his chest, his mother would have cried to see such a thing happen; and ironically that little necromancer bitch would have murdered him. His elven heritage made him morn the dead of the trees, but his beast folk side merely passed it off as normality. If he was going to win this he needed to harden his heart more, if a few dead trees choked him up he wouldn't be able to kill her when the time came. No one would take that honor from him...No one.

The Trinity
He was burning the fucking trees! Vashti nearly cast a teleportation spell to get to the bastard, if it weren't for Dominic grabbing her shoulder and shouting at her to focus she would have. The hybrid was useful for that if nothing else, the move would have killed her at this distance. The sound of the death of hundreds of her people's homes was painful for her ears, it made her want to cry. It was then Dominic hugged her whispering a fierce promise that he'd get 'The Bastard' back for this, and that she 'shouldn't cry' over something she wasn't to blame for. Vashti should have shoved him off, she should have shouted at him; instead she nearly melted into the contact and nodded with a miserable sound wretching itself from her throat. She had to be strong now, for her sister, for her sister's corrupted child, for her father; and most importantly for her people. Now to respond.

Guilds- Freedom March
It killed him, the look on her face; of pure anguish as tears blurred her sweet green eyes from view. He'd acted on impulse, comforting her in the only way he knew how. Dominic had expected to at least be shouted at, but she'd received the embrace well, and responded to it. The rage of what this Union Bastard was doing to her, how he was killing her from the inside out like he had with that little girl back then...it was stiffiling. He snarled a command to his demon, telling to either get his quarry today; or have it wait until this battle was over. The disdain was evident on the creature's face but it disappeared from view, no doubt to look for the damn child it was constantly looking for. Barking out enraged orders to his men they took up the defense line so Vashti's people could get the refugees to safety and then rejoin the assault. No doubt this little attack would last until the late afternoon before the forces were pulled back for rest and food. This meant several more hours of grueling bloodshed, hopefully they could get back to the main camp for supplies and fresh men.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Seijin smirked slightly and shook his head as noah climbed the tree like that of a feline. He turned facing up the tree and followed after her. Seijin felt a bad aura coming from the forest, it was in pain. It was crying, he could feel that. But he also sensed a strong will to protect it, he couldn't quite place it but he thought he knew this character as it got closer he realized it was more than one, he couldn't say how many but this confirmed who he believed it was.

Seijin gritted his teeth as he attempted to get a lock on the fast approaching entities. In a split second they disappeared. "Not good" he said to himself as he turned following a single gold and brown blur that moved from a tree on the other side of the river. Pushing off the tree with enough force to place a crack in it he dove towards noah moving faster than most eyes would be capable of following. In less than a quarter second from when seijin leaped from the tree a furry figure accented in gold maybe twice the overall size of seijin appeared at noah's side already mid strike with what appeared to be a staff. In that same instance seijin appeared mid air he was too late to be able to stop the attack and instead took it across his lower jaw which sent him flying and crashing into the tree's trunk. As his back hit the tree seijin coughed as the air was forced from his lungs. On the same branch that noah had been perched on a large creature that resembled an ape with minor human characteristics stood with a gold and black staff in 'hand', it's tail flicking back and forth rapidly as it showed it's teeth.

Seijin made sure to watch every flick of the monkeys tail. It was a form of language that he understood to a certain degree. Leaves rustled from four varying branches from the surrounding trees, a fifth one broke as another monkey fell through it unconscious. One of the others leapt from it's post catching it before it hit the ground. The golden accented monkey seemed to disappear in a golden blur as it snarled it's teeth. It appeared in front of seijin, the staff maybe a foot from his neck. It had anger in it's eyes. It's chest moving up and down as it breathed heavily. It couldn't attack. Seijin had his head down facing the branch he stood on and his hand outwards palm facing upwards. The monkey swiped its paw across seijins open palm. It turned as if to leave only to perform a full 180 degree kick to seijins chest pinning him to the tree trunk behind him. The monkey got in real close to seijins face it's fangs showing clearly. Without another movement it pulled its foot back, seijin slid down the trunk onto the branch in a sitting position. The monkey was now standing directly above and over him. Seijin was not looking at it and instead kept his head down. With it's tail the monkey raised seijins head which had a friendly smile, the monkey's upper lip flared out slightly as it pointed upwards. With that it and the others began to ascend to the tree tops above. Seijin glared at noah as he pulled himself from the tree branch into a standing position. The same smile was on his face.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 pm

"Not very subtle are you?" Noah asked as one of the odd creatures stood before her, she glared viciously at the thing. The crash of Seijin's body into the tree made her whip her head down to the branch below, unable to ask him if he was alright due to the sound. Instead she slammed the back end of her dagger into the side of the monkey's head; it did little more than knock him sideways. With the thing distracted she hopped down between them, 'Always flitting about, he should try flying...' She mused as she stood. The thing glared at her, likely asserting dominance; the one thing she couldn't stand for. Seijin was quick she knew that, and had likely saved her from a painful end in that split moment she had not been looking. If he was not attacking this thing, then he probably had a good reason for it; so while she didn't bow her head she backed up as it approached. The wasn't much room to begin with and it was only a few steps before she ended up pressed firmly against him. She nearly blanched at the fleeting thought of his form fitting so nicely against her own, it was warm and familiar in an odd way. Noah nearly shook her head to clear the thoughts as she met the gaze of the monkey king(?), now was not the time for stupid thoughts.

It was terrifying to not be attacking this threatening creature, even knowing it was by choice. It made her feel helpless and small, it close off her air and made her heart race in the worst ways. Her hand curled tightly into what she assumed was the trousers of Seijin who was behind her, being at this point so close she could feel his heart beat. There was no space between the back of her body and the front of his own, and she was still tense against him. If only he would do something about these fool monkeys, or at least let her.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Seijin's eyes widened as he felt noah back into him, he instinctively went to back away however the thick trunk of the tree behind him thwarted his retreat. With such close proximity to the girl he was able to feel her heart beat albeit not in the most optimal of ways. The aura around her reflected the feelings she was experiencing, it had shrunk in size and was not nearly as dense as it was just moments prior. While observing noah seijins own aura became unstable as he felt a rather small hand curl into his manhood. His heart skipped a beat at the sudden unexpected occurrence. He thought to himself for a moment about how she had told him earlier about his other self attempting to force himself onto her, now, although not intentional(he hoped) it was the other way around. Hopefully she hadn't noticed exactly what she had done. Seijin took his own hand and slid it down her wrist to calm her and to loosen her grip. He gripped her hand and sighed slightly as maybe this wouldn't count as a yet another sin against him.

shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum