Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven's Law

Go down

Raven's Law Empty Raven's Law

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Raven's Law, one of the worlds most prodigious schools for the rich. Ironically it is stationed in the sleepy back water town of Santa Muerto, Washington. When the streets aren't filled with Raven's students, the town's people wander around quickly to get things done before the rich spawns of hell catch them out an about. Those that do associate themselves with Raven's Law students only do so out of hope to be taken to a better life; though this it's more of a sport for the students. They are all cruel in there own ways, some purposely and others obliviously. Either way never put it past one of them to use you when they need something done. While isolated from every major city for miles, Santa Muerto has its share of entertainment if you know what to look for. For those that prefer the supernatural events; there is a Psychic on 237 Rushing Lane, who is eerily accurate to things that will happen; but that's only if you can convince her to see you. For those who prefer a more materialistic life, the main street houses all kinds of stores; and for those who know about it, a so called black market. Though small in population there are many events that take place on any given day, in or out of school grounds; not all are welcome to join, but know enough people or flash the right amount of many and you can watch. If you are feeling rather luck you can try to solve so of the hidden mysteries of Santa Muerto, assuming you can find the starting point.

School is the primary function, not class or grades really; just being social and making friends or enemies. After all with all that money you can just buy your grades right? Besides its not like poor people can get--oh well I guess some of you have to study then don't you. Each month there will be a simple test of five questions, answer them correctly and you will be just fine. (THis will take place elsewhere no worries) Make sure you do what you have to, or by the time events start you'll either be left out; or beaten senseless. Now shouldn't you all be off making alliances?
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Raven's Law Empty Re: Raven's Law

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:13 pm

A deep long slur of cursing sounded beside her, if it was anyone else saying it; Blue would have found it vulgar. Though Ronan was the type of person who was brittle and razor sharp at the same time, it was a nasty part of his personality. Unsure of what had set him of this time she huffed a sigh out, a quiet signal that she acknowledged his agitation to the situation. Briefly she pondered the trigger, it could have been any number of things honestly. From the fact she'd refused to ride in his fancy race car that morning and elected to walk to their school; or perhaps it had to do with the person approaching them. She corrected herself there, it wasn't just any person, it was Ronan's sister Lily. The woman made it her personal mission to make him miserable each day; which led to others being treated even more cruelly by Ronan as the day passed. Blue tended to get the brunt of his anger however, as she didn't let his attitude dissuade her from keeping him out of trouble. The headphones on her head that had been silent until them rumbled to life, a deep resonating bass heard by others. A warning to him, nothing more. He'd screwed up enough already that a simple fight could get him kicked out of Raven's Law indeterminately; and she was having none of that today. He ignored her, his eyes never left the figure of his sister who looked like she was on a war path. Though it wasn't Ronan she was looking at; to both their surprise Lily stormed up to her.

"I warned you Faust!" She snarled darkly. "I told you if his grades didn't improve that I'd drag his sorry behind back to the dorms!"

"Heh, the dog doesn't tell the master what to do Lily." Ronan sneered, his tone cold and filled with mockery.

"Stay out of this!" Lily snapped, her angry cyan blue gave returned to Blue. "You have one week! If his grades aren't improved by then I'll--" Something exploded near by, a pulsing vibration in tune with whatever noise was coming out of her headphones stirred the air. Blue lazily raised her hand, deep steel colored eyes narrowed in irritation; Lily paled. "Well..." Lily cleared her throat nervously. "You know what will happen, fix it." With that she stalked off, casting a wary glance back at Blue who huffed out another sigh. Ronan glared waywardly at her as the headphones shut off; his expression told her what he was going to say.

"Look maggot," The slur was both held in insult and amusement. "I don't need your weird shit to defend myself, I can't take her any day and she knows it. I'm not some pussy who need protection from a psychic brat." If anyone else had said that it would have sounded like they had a hurt pride, when Ronan said it; you knew he was highly pissed at the lack of a chance to fight.

"........." She merely looked at his cerulean eyes with a fluttering sigh that expressed what she had to say. Ronan snorted in dark humor, as if he understood what she hadn't said.

"As if she could threaten a heathen freak." He said after a moment; in a rare moment of gentleness Ronan softly chucked her against her mask, his gaze deep for a few seconds. But the voice of other latecomers broke whatever spell had been cast; he let out a growl and began to wander off in his own direction.

"Ro...nan." She had spoken so softly she couldn't have been heard, but he stopped anyways.

"I know." With that he stalked off, merging with the crowds who hurried to get into social groups.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum