Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETA RE:ality

2 posters

Go down

BETA RE:ality Empty BETA RE:ality

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

RE:ality Beta Underworld Level

Login?
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BETA RE:ality Empty Re: BETA RE:ality

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:14 pm

"It's so....dark. I, I can't move. I don't feel anything. Dammit what's going on!?" as the thoughts took form a bright light appeared in the nothingness. The bright light flicked momentarily before it began to morph like someone was hand molding clay. "A question mark?" the light had molded itself into a question mark, right above it another smaller dimmer light appeared. It read "*hint". As that word was thought smaller lights that were bright enough to make the question mark appear dim began to appear on the bottom. The lights again began to mold themselves like clay as they moved from left to right each light forming an individual letter then growing dimmer, and dimmer before fading out. "Us-e y-our tho-ghts to crea-te your new personal vessel. Ugh!" at the end of the sentence all of the lights grew far brighter than they previously were, then they simply disappeared in a flash. Back to darkness.

"Use my thoughts? Am I speaking, or thinking right now?" he pondered for a second "How could I be speaking if I don't have a body..." the realization was enough to bring out a slight giggle towards his own stupidity. "I guess just imagine" the first image he imagined was that of a two foot tall female character with arms twice the length of us body. Like the lights that came before what appeared as a ball of clay began to mold itself into the exact image. If he wasn't anything more than thoughts the odd looking creature would have rattled his nerved for sure. There was a difference between imagination, and actually seeing before you what you thought up.

The second thought was rather simple. A young girl around the age of 16 with tanned skin and dreads that reached down to the center of her back. "oh is this supposed to be funny!? I can't get away from it even here... I thought of me..... NOT WITH BREASTS!!" the clay began to remold itself faster than before. This time taking the form of someone that could have been around 19 years old, white shoulder length hair, and skin only slightly darker than his own mocked self image just before this. "That's....not, bad." with that thought a glimmer appeared before him, a light then came from behind the avatar he had just imagined. The light made it very clear that it was infact a mirror that he was looking into. "huh, but how?" without a second thought he looked down at his hands. His eyes opened wide, and then he felt himself falling. For how long. How long was he falling for? These thoughts ran through his mind as he felt his lungs begin to give he couldn't breathe, but wait! Wasn't this a game!? How could he feel feel the gforces against his chest preventing him from taking a single breathe, how could he feel the wind rush past his skin as he reached terminal velocity, for the love of God why did he fear for his life as he saw the grounds under him come closer and closer! Wasn't this just a game!! But if this were a game why did he feel every bone in his body give to their own weight, why did he close his eyes to accept the peacefulness that he knew would come? This was no game. This was;

RE:ality
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku
Sora's Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:32 pm

Darkness wasn't something she was afraid of, it was the things that lurked within that one should have been afraid of. None the less she let her mind wander back to the trailer she'd watched before plugging herself into the VR. I think, therefore I am. She pondered this a brief moment and though of the person she wanted to be, the one that could not be in 'that place.' Sure enough a near identical version of herself appeared, only it was darker; colder looking. Her inner most being stood before her a cunning sneer plastered on the alabaster features. This was the thing that kept her from others, the invincible one who saved her from mistakes. Reaching out, she touched the face only to have the image shatter into little bits of code. Suddenly she felt like she was in a body once again. "......." It was the curtain of raven locks the hindered her vision as she turned about that alerted her to the official login. Staring at her hand idly it formed a fist, and her now red eyes narrowed viciously. It had been a seamless change, she had felt nothing when she'd logged in. The world around her dissolved into little bits of white lights speeding impossibly fast, and beneath her was the ground spreading out wide before her. Experimetnly she threw out her hands, and she slowed enough for the air to buffet her hair and her expression turned amazed. Turning she flipped forward her feet beneath her, and with a resound and dramatic THUD she landed. Completely exhilerated she noticed another few players, the most charming one a cocoa colored boy, or perhaps girl; who was looking very pale from his experience. Her eyes roved around the small island in awe, and she whispered:"So this...is my...
RE:ality
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:26 am

From around him eiji heard voices speaking and laughing. "Wow. He almost died not even 10seconds into the game. Ahahahaa." Eiji winced as he recalled what had happened, he was alive, but the pain that would soon come from breaking his bones from that fall would surely shoot back into him, oh god why couldn't he had aimply perished, he knew there was no way he'd be able to walk again after such a hard fall from character creation. Why did they even put that into the...."Game...right. It's a game..." he said under his breathe as he moved to a sitting position.

As he sat there he looked left to right, a smile slowly coming across his face. Even though this was no more than the log in area he was amazed. The colors although rather dark were realistic, the smells, and the general feel were all coded into the game. This was by far the greatest thing he had experienced by far. Falling back he felt his hair which was shorter than his real life hair brush against the back of his neck and his ears, as he gently hit the floor the grass felt amazing, almost too good to be real. "This is amazing!" he yelled as he laughed slightly and began to make a grass angel. He payed no attention to his blinking health meter which was near zero.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:39 am

Startled Senketsu looked over the the tanned user, who was logged in as 'Eiji'. A HUD of sorts flitted in the corner of her eye, showing little bits of stats. This User was near death, had he not landed correctly? Amused a sneer danced upon her features as she watched him roll around the grass. "Right...now to get started." She muttered walking to the man who looked like a NPC, code flitted around him as he was not completely fazed in. In heading in this direction she had to pass the fool who was lying in the grass. Briefly she loomed over him, a blank expression on her pretty face; then shaking her head she continued past. The NPC's eye lit up as she approached, obviously ready to assist her.

"Welcome to your World player! Your almost ready to take the wheel but there are a few things you have to settle!" A blown menu appeared in front of her, and while startled she realized she was the only one who could see it. It was simple really, asking for the class she wanted; and her element affinity. After a few short moments she came up with a set sheet.

Class: Monk
Affinity: Neutral
Element: Ice
Etc;
Satisfied she nodded with a light sigh as the menu exploded into little shards of glass, she looked around; wondering which world she would start in. Vaguely she also thought about looking for a party to be in.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Eiji was enjoying the feeling of finally being able to relax. He couldn't think of the last time he had been able to just relax, this was simply him, nothing else mattered at this moment in time. "hmm?" he stopped moving his legs and arms back and forth as some female avatar appeared over him with a sneer on. He quickly sat up and placed his left hand over his face, a feeling of shame overcoming him as his eyes scanned back and forth. How could I make a fool of myself like that he thought with his blood pressure quickly skyrocketing through the roof. As she walked away towards the NPC he let out a small sigh, at least she hadn't started laughing at him.

Throughout the entire shameful scene he had completely forgotten that this was not even apart of the game! This wasn't at all considered the beginning area. There was still so much more to be explored and discovered! Eiji stammered up towards the NPC. "hey there." "Welcome to your World player! Your almost ready to take the wheel but there are a few things you have to settle!" the tone of the NPC was a near perfect representation of a real human being, however it didn't have the same warmth a true "welcome" would have. A menu appeared before him with character specific 'traits' he looked around to see if he could see anyone else choosing anything to get some 'inspiration', this was a big decision after all. He looked to his right and saw the same girl that had the frown. "he ummm..." he was kind of shy so I thought about his words before saying them. "hey! Do ya think you could...ya know. Give me some help?"
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

".........." Senketsu looked around quickly when he spoke, then realized he was speaking to her. Briefly she flushed and looked away, unsure how to respond at first. "Hrm...i-if it's--" She cleared her throat. "If it's about your class and stuff, well I mean...the BETA roster said that you could choose from six classes and elements. They're pretty common, you know like warrior, mage, thief, monk, archer, cleric...As for elements it's um, Fire, water, air, earth, ice, and iron...But--But ah I'm sure you already knew that." Was talking to people always this difficult? "I think...well personally you seem like a warrior or thief kind of person...maybe an archer but...Hmm Ass for the element it doesn't really matter too mcuh what class you choose since they don't have affinity penalties yet. Oh um Affinities usually show you certain types of event quests your allowed to do. Your affinity can change according to what kind of EXP you get. Like a Player Kill would give you dark EXP while A monster kill gives you nuetral EXP...So the element really is just what kinds of enchanments to your gear you'll get early on in the game." There she went again rattling off information like she was reciting something for class, she flushed again and looked away. "N-nevermind sorry I'm not much help..."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:12 am

"ehehee. Yea. I didn't really read any of that. Just kind of jumped right in." eiji was listening to the information she gave rather intently. He had figured REality would be somewhat different with the class set ups than most other rpg's. The affinity and element thing was new but seemed rather simple.

"I guess I'll go thief for now. Hopefully there isn't a wipe after the beta." he smiled as he selected scrolled through all of the selections and decided on what he thought to be a good starting build.

Class: Thief
Affinity: Neutral
Element: Fire

Eiji turned towards the girl "hey tell me if you think this'll work. Thief with a neutral affinity, and fire element. High DPS if I go with a speed build, and if fire does burn dmg then smg ovt as well. I wonder if thieves can use katanas in here. That'd be so fucking AWESOME!!" he stopped speaking briefly and started rubbing the back of his neck slightly embarrassed as he laughed slightly. "ahahaa, I'm sorry about all this I'm just excited. I should have introduced myself. Im jo--j-j-jj-ji-eji. Almost" he again started laughing as he barely caught himself from giving his real name.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:27 am

"....Oh um--I'm Senketsu," She smiled after a moment, this was pretty easy; being social with others. "It looks fine to me, oh but if you do a speed build you'll need a heavy hitter with you in case of a sudden event no?" She looked away, fidgeting slightly. "Um...I'm a monk class, so I can take more hits than even warrior class. I can also get past most areas because of my own element...well I mean--What I Meant to say was..." She crouched down hiding her face, her ears were clearly red. "Sorry...I'm not used to this..." Her voice was muffled, and she felt incredibly stupid for having such a hard time. In fact she was almost sure everyone was looking at her. "D-do you want be with me?" After a breif set of seconds she looked up quickly. "In a PARTY! I meant do you wanna be with me in a party!" Shit how did she manage to get herself into such a situation. "I'm just gonna head over here...and try to not look at anyone again...ever..." She muttered turning away.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:45 am

"Senketsu?" Eiji looked upwards towards the sky in a questioning manner. "Did you get that from an anime? Or perhaps a japanese dictionary?" his eyes lit up as a thought zipped through his mind. "Or perhaps you're really from JAPAN!? That's it isn't it!? That's soo kool! My mom is from japan! That has to be it!!" eiji payed no attention to what senketsu was speaking of, he only placed an arm around her shoulder as she went to turn away. He pulled her so his face and hers were mere milimeters from one another. "we're gonna be more than just a party. Let's start a guild!! This'll be perfect! Now what should the name be?" he released her and sat back into the floor as he began to speak to himself. "sena & eiji elites? No no. Thug squad? Nah. EBAH? Well I wonder if she listens to tech nine.?" this boy must have been crazy.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:47 am

Were all people this hyper? Woah! CLose! Way to close! She stiffened slightly, as he spoke; unsure of how to respond. She'd never met anyone so high strung before, it was like a rabbit hyped up on coffee. Only the thought process was all over the place. "Yeah...um I am part japanese, my father is from england though..." She replied, only to wrinkle her nose at some of his names for this guild idea. Perhaps he was a little messed up in the head, or maybe she was just not able to grasp how to interact with him. SO she sat beside him and patiently waited for him to gather his thoughts, having a general feeling that interupting him now would only lead to another tangent of thoughts. She was in no rush to get started either, the game wouldn't expire anytime soon; so she felt content enough to let this Eiji do as he pleased. Besides it wasn't like anyone else would party up with her here, as most had already broken into groups and were preparing to leave.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun May 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Eiji was pleased to hear her say that she was part Japanese. His face lit up instantly. “So do you speak it! What about reading kanji!?” without a pause he continued with the bombardment of questioning. “You should teach me!!” he paused after blurting that last question out. He stopped turned from her and went back to the npc as he began to insult himself in his head “stupid, stupid stupid! He thought, why would you ask that? You just met her! Or him…whatever..” “I just gotta finish this. Forgot to confirm the class and setup.” He attempted to play it off as if he hadn’t just asked her, a person he had just met to teach him anything, he was acting out of character here, or at least that was how he felt. Everything was just. Too comfortable.

He walked back to senketsu attempting not to be as hyper as he had been sense they first encountered each other. As he got within reaching distance of her something appeared right in his field of vision to the left. It was bright, and small. On instinct he went to swat it. His hand going directly through it causing it to disappear at the same time, however, his hand continued towards the side of senketsu’s face. Everything paused in that instance. Then he felt a cold sweat break out. He knew he had fucked up. “There was a…I didn’t…Im sooorrryy…” his words trailed off as a menu appeared infront of him causing his eyes to look from senketsu to his inventory while he spoke. His words seeming as if he truly didn’t mean them. In his inventory was the basic thief equipment; a dagger, a light Robe, light Pants, Leather shoes, on the side of those were the starting items everyone gets; 50Hp pots, and 50Mp pots, both of which restored for 100hp/hp respectively.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun May 01, 2016 8:09 pm

If she hadn't been so amused by surprise she might have PK'd him right there, instead she let out a small laugh."Not used to the interface yet?" She teased lightly, she knew it had been a mistake and ignored that nasty lump in her throat. This was a game, and this person was just a hyper active boy who had too much energy...It wasn't the real world and this guy was Him. She brought up her own menu, and examined it idly. Her stats were exactly what she'd expected and her gear was adequate if not a bit antique looking; a simple pair of gauntlets and greaves that looked like they'd do some nasty damage to anything that met them. Her potions were also beginners use and a flash of irritation seared across her mind, though her face remain passive as always. It was a BETA and she was a new player; she could not expect to be treated like she had been in BRAVE or GENISIS. It would have to do, and more likely than not she'd part ways with this man to grind up enough to get the kind of gear she liked.

"A-are you all set? I'm pretty eager to see the next level..." She looked over at Eiji, and offered a tentative smile remembering what he'd asked. "And yes I can teach you Kanji...it's nice to review things sometimes." Her voice wavered slightly, and again she ignored that ache. She was here to get away, to forget the real world; and perhaps one day move forward. For now however she'd just do what she knew how to do best, Play the Game. And if later on they got to pick Jobs, she already knew what she wanted.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun May 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Eiji did his best to keep as calm as possible, the straining undoubtedly showing on his face. “Yea, im ready to go, and thanks. Maybe after a quest or two we can do that.” The way he was speaking was obviously forced, but it was better this way, the last thing he needed was to go and chase her off for being so, so. Him. Eiji stood and thought for a second about how to equip the items, a must before he even thought of venturing outwards. The look of the items in the inventory infront of him made him want to just grab them, actually, why not? Perhaps. He reached out towards the slot the dagger was occupying, he moved his fingers towards the poorly wrapped handle, expecting his hand to simply go through it, they came in contact with actual matter. Without a moments pause he wrapped his fingers around it, and pulled it outwards in a hurry. Then. A confirmation sign appeared. “ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EQUIP; DAGGER? [YES][NO].” his eyes lowered in dissatisfaction. With his left hand he pressed yes, then he was finally capable of pulling the dagger from its spot. He tossed it back and forth from hand to hand, it was light, lighter than any knife he had held. He tossed it into the air a good 15ft, as it descended back towards the earth the blade lead. As it crossed infront of him he attempted to grab the handle. However he was too quick. Instead of grasping the handle, he had grabbed ahold of the blade itself. He wasn’t sure what to expect, pain perhaps? A red blinking exclamation mark appeared in the upper right of his field of vision, he looked up. It was his Hp. It dropped from 5, to 3. As it did he felt the sting of the blade in his hand which made him release it. “Damn, that hurt!” he said aloud.” He looked at his hand, little pieces of red code were flying from where the blade ran across his index and middle fingers. As the pain began to dissipate the size of the ‘wound’ did as well. “That’s. Awesome…” he said shaking his hand as he flexed his fingers. He bent down and grabbed the dagger his left hand, making sure to only grab the handle itself. As he came straight again he felt embarrassed, he had made a fool of himself, yet again. What made it worse however, was the fact that he had no idea how to actually go about healing himself.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun May 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Senketsu looked positively amused as she watched him, though she didn't laugh; afterall that would have been extremely rude. Instead she pulled a potion out of her inventory, a mere fluttering of code as it appeared in her hand. Easing the cork from the container she tasted the contents, a bit bitter perhaps. With that done she turned to him and offered a small smile; "You might not like the taste...but it will be a pain if you die right out of the portal. Drink this okay?" He seemed hesitant so she stepped up close to him, expression slightly irritated. "Say ah..." She grabbed his face and forced her thumb into the side of his mouth prying it open and pushing the mouth piece she had just drunk from into his mouth; the contents sliding slimy like done his throat. Once she confirmed he'd drank it all she released him and tossed the bottle to the side, her tongue unconsciously flitting over her thumb to dry it off. Her Crimson gaze off to the side as she mulled over which gate would be best for them to take, she probably wouldn't have much say but he seemed willing to hear her out.

"Shall we head to Underworld? It seems like it would be best for our stats to head there for now after all--" She looked back at him, his gaze on her. "What is it?"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue May 03, 2016 11:43 am

Eiji watched as senketsu drew one of her own potions from her inventory. As she popped the cork open and tasted the contents he couldn’t help but to deny it. [color:4809=FF9933]”Hey, umm I have my own. Just tell me how to…” As she took a step towards him he took a half one back, the look on his face showing a sign of clear displeasure as she said “say ah”, [color:4809=FF9933]”Hey, what are yiuuou~~~” he was cut short as she grabbed his face and forced her thumb inside the side of his mouth, forcing it open. A slight look of anger appeared over his face as she did this, a brief thought ran through his head to bite down on her finger. But that was short lived. The potion bottle that she had in hand was quickly forced into his mouth, his eyes widened as he remembered she had actually just placed her own lips onto. It was disgusting. This was something he never did IRL, this was an absolute taboo to him. Nothing more was as forbidden as exchanging germs with someone, even when he played in football games he had his own water bottle separated from everyone else’s. The thought of the tip of that bottle having been in her mouth made him completely ignore the actual taste of the potion. His senses were now locked on the foreign taste of her saliva, the most disgusting of bodily fluids that he could possibly think of, at least in this moment in time. At first he could have sworn it was a bitter taste, one that in his state of sensory overload seemed to slowly turn into a sweet, a bitter-sweet flavor. Then the bottle was removed before he could dissect the taste and flavor entirely. Immediately his knees grew week, his heart which had stopped moments earlier was now beating faster than he could have ever thought possible, he hit the floor his legs folding under him, his head drooping with his chin in his chest. As he heard the bottle hit the floor his senses returned to normal just in time for him to turn his head up to see her place THE SAME THUMB into her mouth. He wanted to object. He wanted to tell her how disgusting it was to even think of doing such a thing before she committed such a sin. As her thumb reached just outside her lips it was then he saw it, a slight sheen indicating that it truly did carry his own saliva on it. He forced his mouth open, perhaps it wasn’t too late to stop her from committing this vile act. As his mouth opened so did hers, her tongue flicking out, it glided over her tainted digit. The color must have drained from his eiji’s face, his brain stopped, perhaps a malfunction with the RE:ality  gear, his mind was desperately trying to escape this place, but it couldn’t. Almost immediately his head fell lifeless, and a constant stream of vomit escaped from his mouth, all of the liquid he had just ingested exited onto the ground, as it did the 50hp it had rebuilt for him counted down quickly. It reached 2hp before it stopped. Eiji fell over into his own vomit, he began to twitch slowly, his hp decreased to 1. With another small shudder a tear ran down his face while he was still suffering from mental shock. His HP bar reached zer0 and flashed twice. One what would be the third his body disappeared in a flash of light and code.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 pm

"......Ah, he died." She mused darkly, a sneer plastered over her features as she waited for him to revive at the Gate off to the distance. The grin faltered as she realized how twisted her thoughts were; this was the side she couldn't show others, the part of her that found humor in things most would hate. She was sick in the head, finding fear in only one thing and it was not death. She hissed in pain as she looked down to see her hand crushing her own arm in the vice like grip. Senketsu knew that her hp had halved from the self inflicted wound, but couldn't seem to focus enough to care. Her eyes flashed as the respawn area lit up with Eiji's rebirth, instantly her face cooled into a passive mask; she was here to play. If this guy didn't want to party up she'd go by herself, no more wasting time; she had to forget, she HAD to escape. Lose herself in the code, the lore...anything to distance herself from that place in her head that even she didn't want to see. Strapping on her greaves and gauntlets she prowled over to the respawn entrance eyes indifferent, once she saw he was aware of his surroundings again she jerked her head to the dark looking gate and contiued her war path to forget.

Forget...Just forget...it's enough already, he can't get you here, he can't touch you. She repeated this mantra over and over again in her head, like a machine punching the numbers easily like a worn verse.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down