Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:47 pm

"Why not?" She asked leaning in close and looking up at him, her eyes were wide in curiousity. Her expression was creased with pain, but she seemed in a lighter mood than the night before. "Say, if you won't eat that...then lets go." She shrugged, flinching at the pain the motion caused. Though her words came to late as several guards appeared and surrounded them; Elva from the pointed ears. Behind the line Vashti stood with her arms folded, her expression hard and unforgiving.

"Your not going anywhere." She snapped, Noah hissed at the tone; grey eyes narrowing to little slits.

"Get out of our way." Noah said through gritted teeth, when no one moved she drew her blades; and everyone tensed.

"Arrest her for questioning." This was poor timing, she was in intense pain; and low on energy. Wazure seemed to be in a bad mood, and might not bother helping her out with these new bastards. It was tense and no one moved; each person waiting for someone else to make the first move. Noah stared lividly at Vashti, a deep hatred burning deep with in her normally passive grey orbs.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sacred Blood Fighter Version 2

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:11 pm

"you're one impatient little bitch. Ya know that?" wazure's temper began to flare slightly as his hunger pains began to affect his thinking. "How?" he said to himself as he noticed the guards already surrounding them.

"Your not going anywhere" one of the elven soldiers said sternly, her voice was one that demanded respect, clearly a general, if not she would be placed in a position of power time permitting. As noah drew her blades wazure became tempted to prepare himself for a fight. "Grrrr" a small growling sound came from his stomach. He was hungry. Starving. It was then that the one that had spoke previously ordered noah's arrest. "Hold up!" wazure said in a way that was less than a yell yet more than speaking volume. He walked over to noah and placed his right arm on her shoulder with a slight lean to his body. "This girl here is my property." he smiled smiled to himself as he imagined the thoughts running through noahs mind at hearing him say such a thing. "Perhaps we could talk of a trade? Ya see--" taking arm from her shoulder wazure walked behind her. He slammed his hands onto her shoulders making a loud slapping sound, placing his chin on noah's left shoulder he played with the hair on the right side of her face in a disgusting perverted way. "It wasn't easy acquiring 'it'. And I already have a buyer. Apparently brothels will pay top dollar for a child like physique" his stomach growled again causing him to wince slightly. "So how's about we talk price over dinner? Your treat"
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku
Sora's Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Son of a Bitch! This bastard was using her for a meal ticket! The glare she sent him over her shoulder was murderous, he was going to pay for this little game he was playing. Though it would seem Vashti was completely surprised, by his claim to her person. "You intend to take a child to a brothel?" She asked, anger sparking behind her violet eyes; Noah couldn't believe that she was falling for this ploy. At least it better be a ploy, or he'd be without a dick soon enough.

"Seijin will kill you if you sell me to a brothel...besides, you can't sell used goods Wazure." She sneered back at him, gray eyes amused. "Or did you forget what happened last night already? You enjoyed it as much as I did." Now Vasshti was confused, which is exactly what she wanted. If nothing else she was going to make this bastard regret playing around like this. "And then Seijin enjoyed it more after you left me alone in the morning." She could only imagine what his expression might be like after hearing her say it; she hoped it was a nice one; because when she was done here she'd kick him so hard he'd never be able to have kids. Ten seconds later she was gone, hoping her lack of weight would make him fall. Three guards fell to her dual blades before anyone registered that she'd moved; and with a barked out curse of some kind she killed to more.

"Noah stop!" Vashti shouted in a horrified voice, as if aware of what was happening. Sure enough a sharp blinding pain hit her, she snarled out a curse and skidded to a halt beside Wazure for a second time; clutching her eye as blood ran between her fingers.

"Still feel like selling me Wazure?" She huffed out, sounding pained and irritated all at once.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:56 pm

"Of course. Cash is king after all." This was good. For whatever reason the soldier was believing his story, as long as noah stayed quiet he'd be able to eat. Not long after the thought entered and left his mind the sound of noahs voice replaced it to wazure's dismay. "wai-...whhaaat??!?" wazure pulled at her hair slightly "You really thought I enjoyed it? That's laughable. In fact" in a very try hard manner he began to laugh in a way that was clearly over the top. " I always wondered when that damned monk would lay with someone. Who knew he was a lolicon." soon after finishing noah had left from under him with a great speed. It caught him off guard causing him to stumble and resort to hopping on a single leg due to the imbalance.

In the same instance that she had left 3 guards fell, blood sprayed from their wounds. Before their bodies hit the ground 2 more fell to her magic. The only one left being the one that had barked the orders. "Noah stop" hearing this wazure became slightly curious. She knew noah? But yet if she knew her why did she attack her with such weak men? "You're both idiots aren't you?" he said as noah skidded to his side with an ignorant remark. "How did she get injured?" He thought looking at the blood. He hadn't seen the other elven move, yet she was still injured. "you did well. But managed to get hurt. Sloppy work. Just like last night"

Dropping to the floor he crossed his legs sitting. "Well that was a nice reunion seeing as you two know each other." he hunched over grabbing his abdomen, again, in dramatic fashion "so we still have a trade right?" his words were to of course mock the standing female elven soldier, yet at the same time he was serious about it.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:33 am

"Unbelievable." Vashti shook her head back and forth; before addressing Noah in elven. "Why are you following around this little bastard?"

"None of your business." Noah snapped back in the same language; she vague questioned if Wazure even knew wahat they were saying.

"You like him?!" The done was disbelieving and amused all at once. "He's going to hurt you worse than that pet demon of yours ever could! He'll ditch you the first chance he gets." It stung deep inside Noah that there was some truth behind her words; Seijin stayed with her out of a trick, and Wazure didn't want her around period. The blood had stopped flowing as quickly and she removed her hand eyes blank as she stared at Vashti.

"I know." She answered simply, her tone dead and cold; and as if the forest lamented with her several creaking groans and rustles were heard. She was betting everything on these two, to either corrupt her completely as Wazure wanted; or heal her, as Seijin had offered. But she already knew that she was to far gone for the gentle Seijin to save, and too close to darkness for Wazure to control. She was going to lose herself and become the one thing her mother had tried to prevent when she'd learned her daughter's affinity to magic. Necromancy, the magic of death. She'd once been someone who had the promise of being a life raiser; but when she needed that luck the most she'd been unable to raise her beloved mother's lifeless body. So she'd turned to the other side, became the dealer of death and misfortune. "But...your not going to stop me. She hissed in common tongue for Wazure to hear.

"Noah don't! YOu'll kill yourself!" But noah had already begun casting her spell; the spell of death was something risky when she was at full strength, the was no telling what would happen if she cast it now. But she didn't care.

"Quod anima remanet coram domino , peribit coram deo mortis . Spargens cinerem capiti ad cinerem.....Mortem!" As she had predicted, the spell was too volatile for her. It killed the twelve soildiers who'd come to Vashti's aid when she'd shouted the first time; and hurt her more than she could take. Several spontanious woulds "Appeared" all over her body as blood sprayed, she collasped wheezing out in pain eyes glazed over in a barely awake state.

Spell translation: (Soul that lingers before thine master, perish before the god of death. Ashes to ashes. Death!)
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:33 am

Wazure sat still, no one paying attention to the show he was putting on. He thought he was putting on a rather good show. The hunger did hurt, but not to the point that he was trying to make, he was just being a drama queen. When noah began speaking in tongues he couldn't help but feel insulted. Why would she need to speak a language only her and the enemy knew? Of course he couldn't just take that blatant insult sitting down. "oh so let's just exclude wazure from the conversation!" he said in a serious tone although his choice of words made him seem like that of a child more so than anything. That was made clear as they continued speaking among themselves.

As the two were chatting it up a large group of guards began to fall in on the other elvens position. With noah injured as she currently was she wouldn't be able to handle them. Which meant wazure would have to. Twelve. He had counted as he stood to his feet. Cracking his fingers he smirked slightly his right k9 showing as he did so. He wasn't at an optimal state, his energy was damn near empty, unlike the damned monk he had to eat to replenish his energy. His current state however would be enough. "But your not going to stop me" he heard noah say in a way he could understand. "Noah don't! You'll kill yourself!" The other elfen yelled. Wazure lookdd back and forth between the two. He had no idea what was going on. Then noah began speaking another language again. "what's she talking about?" he asked noah who had just finished her spell.

In a bloody spray the soldiers that had came to the other elfens side became shredded. To a lesser extent noah too had been subject to the same wounds. Wazure's eyes were opened side as blood sprayed from her wounds. As she began to fall wazure appeared by her side catching her. "Hey!!" he yelled loudly, his voice had a sense of urgency, he couldn't have hid his concern for the girl if he had tried. "Fuck! What should I do, damn it. Hey! Noah!! Noah!!" his speech quickened, his words began to sound shaky as the seriousness of her wounds began to set in. He had seen plenty enough lives taken to know this was a terrible situation to be in. "Hey!! Stay up!!" "why couldn't this have happened when that fucking Seijin was out!? Hey come out!! You dont see this!?!" He shouted inside his head but with no response. "I don't know how to heal. What should I do?" Wazure was thinking a mile a minute but couldn't think of a single thing that he could do.

A strong breeze began to blow around the area in a circular motion like that of a mini cyclone. A red tint began to appear in the air making it's movements visible. The very air was spinning around wazure and noah as it appeared to be coming from wazure himself. He gently placed noah on her side onto the floor. "YOU!" he shot his head up and stared directly into the elfs eyes, what she seen was red surrounded in black like that of a demon. Seemingly with a form of trickery another wazure appeared infront of the elf. The wazure still by noah's side quickly faded into the air, an afterimage. Wazure grabbed a hold of the elvens arm at the bicep his claws long and dug into her skin about a quarter of an inch. "you did this."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:03 am

Funny, Wazure sounded worried; but that couldn't be right, he didn't like her. Her mind was fogged and everything hurt, shaking pain filled breaths made her vision fade in and out; as Wazure ordered her to stay awake. Before she could gather the energy to tell him she was going to be fine he'd gently put her down; the kind action brought a feeling of relief through her. He did care, even if it was only a little bit. It made her want to try harder, she shifted slowly to brace herself on the ground. "Ack...!!" A cough made a glob blood pour pass her mouth, it dripped like water as she pushed herself up on trembling limbs. Neither notice her movements. 'Guh...GET UP. Don't quite on me now you stupid body!! Not when I---'

"You did this too her!" Wazure snarled our viciously, Noah's eye fell on him and what she saw was enough to scare her.

"I did nothing! She wouldn't have pulled that stunt were it not for you!" Vashti was going to say it, Noah realized quickly. "If she did not seek your approval, she'd have never cast a spell that dangerous!!" Wazure's expression was thunderous as if he didn't really believe her, then he seemed to think about it.

'No...Stop! Don't say anymore!' She couldn't talk, she couldn't move; he'd find out and she'd have to leave! 'GET THE FUCK UP!!' Whatever amount of her energy was left made her stagger to her feet and make her way towards the two of them.

"She's so worried you'll leave her behind that she's will to die to make herself useful to you! And you speak as if she is no more than property to--"

"Shut up." Noah's face was twisted into something darker than hatred, and whatever pain she felt seemed to fuel her movement. "I am his property," Confusion passed on both of their faces, each for their own respective reasons. Noah huffed as she looked sideways at Wazure before glancing away. "He didn't sleep with me...and I told Seijin you ---well ya know, and he offered to speak for me...so technically that means I'm yours too." Noah was taking a big risk by telling him this, and Vashti didn't know what was going on so she didn't have to worry about her.

Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:44 am

The expression on wazures face was one that was intent on doing harm. He held the elvens arm and was prepared to break it. "If she did not seek your approval, she'd have never cast a spell that dangerous!!" The words very briefly flew through wazures head. He didnt believe it, his red aura around him indicting it by flaring briefly. "She's so worried you'll leave her behind that she's will to die to make herself useful to you! And you speak as if she is no more than property to--" that was it, wazure had enough. Wether or not she was telling the truth mattered not at this point to him. Noah was- "shut up" The winds immediately stopped. The dense aura surronding wazure almost instantly dissipated "I am his property," "my head hurts." he said releasing his grip on the elfs arm. "He didn't sleep with me...and I told Seijin you ---well ya know, and he offered to speak for me...so technically that means I'm yours too." Wazure winced as noah finished speaking. He brought his left hand up to his face and actually started snickering. "I'm..." he took a few wobbly steps towards noah before falling to his knees. "tired...." the red in his hair began to fade away slowly. As it did it fell flat. "we'll talk....later." wazure's head fell into his chest as the last bit of red faded from his hair.

"wha-what is t-.." This wasn't wazure's voice. Even someone who didn't know of the change would have been able to tell something was different. *cough* *cough* *ack* he quickly brought a hand to his mouth as he began to vomit blood. He momentarily fell into his hands, he spat out the last bit of blood and looked around through blurry vision. He saw the dead soldiers. The injured noah, and another elf who seemed slightly familiar. Seijins breathing was heavy but he managed to speak up. "Are you ok?" his question was towards noah, and although he himself felt extremely exhausted and sore he felt her condition to be more important than his own. As he began to grow accustomed to the pain and physical exhaustion seijin's breathing began to normalize.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:07 am

Well shit...this hadn't quite worked out the way she'd hoped. In fact this was the worst possible situation; she muttered a brief curse at Vashti, warning her to keep her mouth shut. Then sighed tiredly, so many confusing things kept happening with these two; it made her head hurt worse. Or it could have been that she was extremely low on blood; she'd have to tell Seijin everything eventually but for now she should sit down. Well she fell on her side more than actually sat, but she was too weak to care. On one and she was worried about what happened to Wazure, on the other she was glad that Seijin was back. She crawled (I.E. dragged) herself over to him and threw herself on her back, eyes watching him intently before replying to his question. "I may have used a spell beyond my current level." She replied with a pained wheeze, face cringing in pain. "On the bright side, Wazure didn't kill anybody..."

Everything hurt, and she was pretty sure she was going to lose consciousness sooner or later. Vashti would keep most of the events a secret until she had a chance to talk everything over with her; so she didn't need to worry about her. Her main concern was how to deal with Seijin, she felt as if something wasn't right with him. As if she'd missed something important, and she wasn't sure how to act around him anymore; he was basically the same person with different morals. So it would stand to reason that he was fully capable of using her the same way Wazure did, and his abilities made him an easy liar is he so chose. He'd been odd from the moment she met him and she knew next to nothing about him, at least with Wazure he sort of explained his motives; Seijin was sneaking and silent. He always had a plan and never thought to share it with anyone, that was the kind of person who did whatever he had to toget his goal done. NOah coughed choking on the blood from her lungs, it hurt more than she thought it should but she'd bear it for now; until she got some answers from him. "Y-you know..." SHe wheezed out painfully. "You never did explain what was going on."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Seijin put pressure onto his right hand as he attempted to prop himself up into a half standing position. As he got to a single knee the weight became too much and he fell back onto his right hand and both knees, he was attempting too much at this point his energy was coming back to him very slowly it had been a while sense he had to be out at night it wasnt his 'realm'. "Noah, tell me. Is she our enemy?" he was of course referring to the other elfen that stood in the middle of the soldiers. The question may have seemed awkward, his mastery with chi should have given him a clear picture of who's side they were on and even their intentions, however like that of someone low on blood his sense for chi was blurry, the gleam of the moon also placed a sheen of animosity onto everything. His next movements would depend solely on her answer. He took her questioning of him explaining whats going on as a joke in the current situation, it was not the time for him to explain anything. He had woken up in this situation nearly powerless. What was it she even needed for him to explain anyways.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 pm

"For the moment?" She asked, her tone amused but thick with pain. "Well I guess their not going to kill us...yet. She has some questions I'd rather not answer; but she didn't do anything wrong." As a forethought she added: "Don't worry." Vashti's face was completely confused and for a moment it nearly made Noah laugh, nearly. It occurred to her that she was still bleeding; begrudgingly she huffed out something too soft for anyone to hear, and sure enough her wounds began closing. The healing felt wrong, like a slimy frog creeping across her skin; this gentleness was something she'd long forgotten how to use. Ignoring her wounds she mental beat herself into forcing her body up, despite its clearly battered state; there was no way she'd give Vashti the satisfaction of helping her.A pained grunt left her lips before she could stop it, but she held out her hand to Seijin none the less; if he couldn't stand up and protect them she would. "Get up, we need to be ready to move once your good to go." Her voice was gutteral and soft, she'd barely moved her lips. Clearly there was more going on than she was letting be said; but she didn't want to alert their new friends of it.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum