Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Z-Reckoning

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Z-Reckoning Empty Z-Reckoning

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:13 am

Z-Reckoning Zombie-poster2-low-res

Day's before :
Spoiler:

Character
Spoiler:
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku
Sora's Personal Assistant

Back to top Go down

Z-Reckoning Empty Re: Z-Reckoning

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 am

"Look at that bitch standing up there"
"I'D HIT IT!"

Rude obscene comments were being tossed around as a group of perhaps nearly 500 students were crowded into an auditorium. This was to be for some their last assembly as students of Midwood High School, a 4 floor building with a student body numbering somewhere around a thousand. Of course with it being an inner city school about a third of the students wouldn't show on any given day. Truth be told the school was more like that of a prison, except there were no guards. But there was a large fence surrounding the actual building, a left over of the prison it actually used to be.

Pop, pop, poop, screeeeech.

A rather large black manstanding just under 7 feet and just under 300lbs had grabbed the mic from the comparingly small little white woman. Without saying a word the entire auditorium was quiet and attention on the front. The large man handed the mic back to the nervous wreck of a woman barely standing. "aahh..uum. thank you Mr. Wilson." The little woman said over the mic her voice shaking as much as she was. "lady's and gentlemen. Or shall I say graduates of 2015!" It was obvious she was trying hard to 'connect' with us but sadly it wouldn't work.

"How's bout you graduate my dick hoe"

It was a rather dry joke but it got the student body rallying with laughter, it was the act of defiance that so many enjoyed. Mr.wilson uncrossed his arms and spoke in a very deep voice "James! I'll hear nothing more from you!" The auditorium went quiet and would likely stay that way for the remainder of this assembly. "I don't think you'll be having anymore disruptions ms.moire" TThe woman was blushing slightly for some reason. Perhaps it was the earlier comment.

"TTTh-thank you mr.wilson. I sure do hope so. Disregarding the earlier comments I'd like to say all though I've been your principle sense the begining of this year, we WILL have a spectacular farewell none-the-less. Seeing as this is technically the last day of school for all of you, as it is graduation day. WooWoo-hoo!!"

She obviously had missed the part about how none of the seniors had accepted her as our former principles replacement. Her attempts to rally us failed as someone made cricket sounds using an app on their phone. Which undoubtedly was the cause for a few chuckles. she continued to speak.

"in a few moments we will dismiss you to your classes. Fourth period we'll begin calling down the classes to retreive their cap and gowns. Again I must ask that everyone remain in class or you will not receive your diplomas tomorrow or be able to walk across the stage later today."

"Fuck outta here!"
"The hell you mean?"
"Like someone give a damn bout walking cross that bummy ass stage!"

An onslaught of insults that had the auditorium break out in a laughter. Mr.wilson took a step forward and everyone there could have sworn they got a few pounds heavier with this mans energy going over them "DISMISSED! !" he yelled shaking the very walls. Everyone in the auditorium quickly got up and rushed for the 3 doors In the back. I on the other hand sat right where I was. It would take at least 5minutes for everyone to exit. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a small baggie with what looked like oregano and placed it atop my notebook before taking a cigar leaf from my bookbag and proceeded to empty the contents of the small baggie into the center. Licking the edge of the leaf I rolled it into what looked like a thin cigar. A shadow was immediately placed over me as i finished. "JJay meet me in my office." He grabbed the cigar from me aand left. "That was all I had left..."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 am

Seriously if she could strangle each and every one of those idiot classmates she would; there was no way she was stay with them for the rest of the damn day. Convientently a preppy girl she didn't like bumped into her; giving her the perfect excuse. A slight tap on the girls shoulder lined her up perfectly to take a heavy hit to the face; within seconds the principle was stuttering for her to stop. Briefly she noted that Jay had gotten detained by the black hulk again and a disgusted sneer crossed her face. If only he could have hit him instead; he deserved it. Stupid druggie. With a sharp tug the hulk ripped the other girl away from her arm lock and thundered something that made the floor vibrate. Lucky for her she could barely hear him with her hearing aids out; she shrugged and grinned at the girl.

"She...started it..." Her lisp was evidant, and she ignored the smirks on several students faces. Judgemental bastards would get it one day; she was mostly deaf not blind, something many people keening forgot. It must have been amusing to she the hulking mass of stupidity dragging a drug addict on one side and a deaf rebel on the other; but it was well worth it.

Once they reached the office, the two of them were dumped into chairs and sternly (by his expression she assumed) to stay put. Well she didn't have her aids in so it wasn't like she couldn't claim later that she could hear him; she made to stand up while hissing in disgust at Jay.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:21 am

"This girl too...really?" Jay sighed as he followed Mr.wilson to his office which was located towards the back of the school near the boys locker rooms On the 3rd floor, it was quite a walk to be honest. Once Mr.wilson entered the office he immediately sat in his comfy chair behind his desk, opened his window while leaving the blinds down and turned the fan so it was blowing out. Jay on the other hand had locked the door to the office and pushed the rug up against the bottom of the door with his foot. "So why'd you tag along oreo?" Jay said referring to Noire.

Without waiting for a reply he reached into his pocket and grabbed a red and black lighter before tossing it to mr.wilson who caught it with hia left hand due to the fact that he was examining the blunt qhile in his right. mr.wmr.wilaon brought the blunt to his nose and took a wiff "not too much of a scent is there." He held the blunt to his lips and lit the opposite end. About 13 seconds later and two full 'hits' mr.wilson began coughing like he was soon to die, while in the coughing fit he made a motion to hand it to Noire. Jay quickly intercepted it and smiled "If it smelled as strong as your coughs are loud I wouldn't have been able to get it Here." jay brought it to his lips and took a long pull before inhaling deeply and holding it "this isn't even the best stuff I've had recently" mr.wilson was still attempting to catch his breath and utter a sentence but failed, so instead he gave a thumbs up showing his approval of the bud. Jay tapped on the top of Noire's head and pointed at his lips "bet you weren't expecting this to happen" he said it aloud but made sure to lip every letter as well he could so she could read them easier.

After that he went over to the couch that was against the wall and turned on the radio. There was nothing like listening to some music and blazing. He put the blunt to his lips then exhaled, no smoke escaped his long from the previous hit. He then took the second drag and strtched far over to mrmr.wilsons desk handing him the blunt. He exhaled and a thick cloud of white smoke escaped his lungs "I'm gonna miss this." he said lazing into the couch.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 am

She supposed it was no surprise that the hulk was a drug addict as well; his scent always carried the faintest of drugs. Heightened senses came with not having another; but she doubted he'd get away with it much longer. Once that whore got her wits about her she'd figure it out soon; too bad she wouldn't be there to see the day. She wrinkled her nose at the pungent smell; if they were going to make her suffer she was glad she'd left her hearing aids in her locker. At least her ears wouldn't bleed from the stupidity they would no doubt begin to spout when the drugs took effect. Still she supposed she should be more grateful to Jay for his taking the time to let her know what was going on; few bothered. If they noticed they ignored her; and if they didn't well same outcome. He had a way about him that made her realize there was more to him than he let on; but she still didn't condone his form of escape. She couldn't wait to leave the building; something was going to happen, something terrible. And she was never wrong about her gut feelings; it would be decent of her to give Jay a chance to get away as well.

"If your go...ing to keep m...e here until the... end of the day, could I...at least get my things?" Her tone was complaciant as if she'd resigned herself to getting suspended. "You can send your dealer over here with me to make sure I come back..."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:02 am

Jay stood up from his comfortable posistion on the couch And was instantly greeted with a case of vertigo. His head go really light as the high truly kicked in. He ended up falling back down missing the couch and landing on the floor. "Im so fucked" he thought, then he heard mr..wilson laughing uncontrollably. Mr.wilson had the kind of laugh that would set everyone in a room off laughing because it was so weird and silly, especially coming from this big scary looking man. after some time laughjng on the floor he proceeded to lift himself up off the floor slowly to prev3nt a second mishap of the same nature. Once comfortably on both feet jay went into mr..wilsons desks grabbing a small container of eye drops. He dropped a few in each eye then blinked rapidly. Jay placed the eye drops back in the desk and grabbed a paper and pen. He quickly jotted something down and showed it to mr.wilson in a way that noire couldnt see. Mr.wilson smiled then looked at noire and winked. jay folded the paper then handed it to noire.

"By all means go ahead and do as you please. If anything I'll say you guys were helping me out instead of going to class."

"And that's why I respect you Mr.wilson" Jay reached over the desk with his hand and mr.wilson shook it. "It's been a pleasure. Jay. Noire. Or should I say oreo" a small chuckle escaped his lips as if said it. Jay took his bag from the ground and grabbed a small black vial. He sprayed a few spurts around the room then hit himself with 2, nothing to overpower just enough. With that jay threw a single strap over his right shoulder and stood by the door holding it open for noire. He wondered when or if she'd open the folded piece of paper. It made him feel stupid for righting it while in inebre8 but hey thats life. The only thing the paper would say is "the way you talk is adorable."
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:19 am

Unsure of what to do with the note she had been handed; but elected to read it later, simply folding it and putting it in her pocket. There was only ten minutes left to the end of fourth period and she intended to get the hell out of that place before then. She nodded simply to Jay as she passed by him quickly; not waiting to see if he followed. It was a long way to her locker and she didn't have time to waste; her hearing aids were a must. Knowing she should at least warn him she glanced around to make sure there weren't to many people around; assured that is wouldn't be to suspicious she pulled him aside closer to the windows.

"L..listen, I know this....will sound stupid but..." She spoke slowly, trying hard to make sure her words were understandable and not slurred. "But you...have to leave...right now! Something bad...i..is go..going to h..happen!"

Her grip on his arm was tight, almost like that of a terrified child; wondering--no hoping he'd understand and run. She'd seen too many people ignore her warnings and end up hurt or worse dead. If she could just convince him then perhaps her first impression of him when she transferred had been correct. Her eyes searched his own dazed ones hoping he'd realize how serious she was.

"P..Please! If you...won't listen to...a..an..nything else in your life...lis..sten...to this. Run! And get away from...here right now!"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Jay's high had offically peaked, every step, every sound was being constantly repeated I his head. It felt like constan5 dejavu. When noire grabbed him and pulled him towards the windows it happened 6 different times in his mind. Noire attempted to speak slowly and clearly which in all honesty mad her sound even worse than before. But jay's mental clarity was leaps and and bounds above normal, even though she sounded worse his mind was able 5o put it together in such a way that every word, every syllable was more clear than a persons normal hearing. So it confused him even more when he couldnt understand the context of what she was saying. Danger? he couldnt fathom anything happening, it was technically the final day of school. Nothing short of a red dawn based invasion would be able to kill the 'excitement' of leaving this shitty school. Her words were killing his high truthfully.

"Will the students of of class E make there way to the auditorium"

It had been ms .moire's voice. The same voice that was the straw that broke the camels back, as it had completely murdered his high. He placed his right hand onto noire's shoulder and smiled in an attempt to calm her the only way he knew how. "if anything were to happen you don't have to worry. I have your back." Jay moved his hand from her shoulder down to her hand and grabbed it. "Let's hurry." he said with a smile. As he began to pull her ahead. As he pulled her along there was a student coughing and sneezing, spring cold perhaps?
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:00 am

Well that was...unexpected? She let herself get dragged in the direction of her locker, as she looked at the back of Jay's head intently. How strange, perhaps it would work out if she just relied on someone for a change. In the end a mildly delirious grin crossed her features before tightening her hold on his hand; stepping up to a dead run, dragging him along with her. She could imagine the looks they were getting as they passed some of their classmates headed to wherever they were supposed to be going. A stoner and a misfit rebel running together while holding hands; well it was the last day, odd things were bound to happen. For a few short moments she felt happy; content even, she forgot why they were running. Then the bell rang, for some reason it was as if the world came to a break neck stop as she slid to a stop; just waiting for something. How she wished she had her hearing aids; she was flying blind (hypothetically). Her grip on Jay's hand tightened in a way she thought could have been painful; unconciously pressing closer to him. Her eyes darted to the several halls that spread out before them; wondering if perhaps she should just leave her hearing aids and retrieve the ones at her home. Briefly she cursed at her genes to have been so defective that she had a heighten sixth sense; it would be the death of her if she kept on like this. How she wished something would quell that deep feeling of dread that took a hold of her stomach; knotting it impossibly tight. Couldn't Jay feel it too? She looked up at him, for reassurance or comfort she didn't know.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am

Jay felt noire's grip on his hand tighten and she got closer to him. He sighed in his mind as he attested her actions to his where he was attempting to calm her. Perhaps it worked just a lil too well. While running through the hall they passed a few of their classmates who were heading in the opposite direction from them, no doubt towards the auditorium.

Taking a left and opening a pair of double doors and they were in hall 'E', they passed a few class doors and stopped infront of noire's locker. Jay smirked slightly towards noire and then with his left hand flicked her on the forehead before releasing the grip on her hand. jay leaned against a set of lockers crossing his arms and waited for noire to do what she needed to do.

¤SLAM!¤

A loud noise was heard from the males bathroom maybe 13ft from where jay was standing. Hjs curiosity got the better of him amd he felt compelled to check it out. Without saying a word to noire he proceeded towards the door, using caution he pushed it open trying to be as quiet as possible , for some reason his nerves were say to run but he felt he had to know whaT happened. It was then that he heard sobbing. He threw the door open to see a girl he had seen a few times crying and trying to close her shirt, on the floor infront of her was one of jay's good friends malique. He was laying in a pool of vomit mixed with blood. "hey malique!" what happened!?" Jay yelled towards the girl as he turned malique onto his side. It was almost like he was foaming at the mouth, his eyes had rolled into the back of his head and he was shaking. Jay quickly pulled out his phone and dialed 911 as he opened malique's mouth to check to make sure he hadn't swallowed his tongue. A female's voice came over the phone. "I need an ambulance right away. At midwood high school. One of the students is currently having seizure like symptoms. He's unresponsive but still breathing." jay'ss hands were shaking but his voice had only just enough urgency To it. The dispatcher on the other end gave him instructions to do what he had already done. She even instructed him to remain calm. Funny as the tone of her voice was less calm than his. After that there was nothing else to do but wait. In the midst of the situation he ignored the girl still sobbing and now sitting on the floor repeating she was sorry, jay knew though that this couldn't have possibly been her fault. Things happen, but still he felt rather useless not being able to do anything but wait and watch his friend be in what looked to be a lot of pain.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am

Then again, relying on people was overrated; she hissed under her breath when he flicked her on her forehead. Reguardless if it had brought her back to her senses, she'd warned him and that was enough. It was time to get out of there; wrestling with the lock a few times she manages to unlock the blasted piece of metallic junk. Honestly she'd have to learn to keep them on her; on some form of luck she discovered she'd brought along several pairs of rechargeable batteries for them as well. She wouldn't have to stop long, or ever again if she played her cards right; checking the contents of her old fashioned riding satchel she saw that her luck was much better. Some how her mothers credit cards and wallet had ended up inside; along with the second phone they used to communicate when she didn't have her hearing aids. There were a few other items contained withing that she didn't know the use of but couldn't care at the moment. It was time to leave; she turned away from the direction Jay had gone and took a few steps. She stopped telling herself that she was only putting her hearing aids on; but stayed still even after doing so.

'Don't do it Noire...' She thought; 'Staying here is going to get you in trouble...you gave him the heads up, just walk away!' She growled in frustration, why was she such a freaking good person? "Fuck!" She snapped, with that curse she quickly opened up the bathroom door and saw him kneeling beside another student. Great another problem to delay their progress; why the hell was she walking over to them?!

"...What happened...to him?" With her hearing aids her pronunciation was much better if not still slurred.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:39 am

Jay turned his head looking over his shoulder as he heard the bathroom door open,  in entered noire. "Don't you Know this is the boys bathroom? " Jay turned malique's head to the side and removed his bag placing it under his head.  There wasnt anything he could do now to help,  it was out of his hands,  the only thing he could do was wait.  

Jay stood up from malique and approached the girl that was attempting to stop her tears from flowing,  she was still in shock from the whole thing clearly. Jay sat on the right side of the girl and looked up at the ceiling.  [color=#660000]"it's brave of You to hold back you tears. but its ok to cry."[color=undefined] Jay placed his arm over the girls shoulder "its ok to cry. if you hold back the tears itll only get worst as time goes on. crying is another form of strength" he looked at the girl who immediatly grabbed ahold of his shirt and started crying in/o his chest. his words had a certain kind of power to them,  funny because he felt powerless.  he could do nothing more to help his frie. d other than wait.  Jay looked up towards noire,  and put on a forced smile,  it was more so him attempting to convince himself that everything would be ok.

ten minutes later the ambulance had arrived. Two EMTs arrived with a gurney,  as one set it up the other check the boys vital signs. The emts said nothing between eachother only exchanged a glance which was enough.  They began to work at a quicker pace,  thwy both lifted malique onto the gurney and rushed him into the emergency elevator. Jay stood there as the doors closed and spoke "I'm  going to see him off. Its up to you to follow or not" he looked in no particular direction but his words were aimed towards noire.  Jay th3n began walking down the stairs towards the front of the school.  As he did a single tear rolled down the side of his face,  which confused him slightly,  he wiped it away.

As he approached the main doors to lead outside mr. Wilaon was there.  As jay went to walk past he placed a hand atop the young mans head "it wasnt your fault.  You did good." Jay ignored mr. Wilson and his words only walking past him to open the main doors.  As the doors opened jay saw the emts lift the gurney into the back of the ambulance, one of them got into the back as the other proceeded to close the doors.  Jays eyes widened as right before the doors were shut he could have sworn he saw malique look directly at him.  The sirens of the ambulance started blaring as it took off.  

Directly infront of the school was a stop sign for traffic coming either left kr right.  The ambulance had placed on its right turn signal  and b3gan to slow down for the turn,  then it sped up drastically heading straight along.  The ambulance clipped a mini bus on the rear right side causing it to loose control and crash into a city bus filled with passengers.  The ambulance showed no aign of stopping it only sped up and swerved in the streets.  Mr. Wilson took a step forward in disbelief  "oh my god.. They're gonna need our help hurry!" Only thing was Jay had begun running after the ambulance the moment it rammed the mini school bus. By the time mr. Wilson said anything jay was just passing the wreck,  he didn't  even look as he knew everyone else could help them. "what's  going on. " jay said to himself as the ambulance crashed  into the gas station pump.

Last edited by shinsei kodoku on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:59 am

"Jay wait!" Noire called out frantically; that kids had been dead, she hadn't heard his heart beating. But had had moved right before they closed the door, and that was a sign if anything else. She had just reached him and grabbed his arm when the ambulance hit the pump; it too about two seconds before the whole thing exploded. The force was enough to blow them off their feet and several yards backwards; something whizzed past her face and a sharp stinging was felt. A ringing in her ears let her know that she'd hit her head on the pavement hard enough to scramble her senses; but she still forced herself to push up enough to look at what was left of the gas station. What she saw made her blood run cold; someone--no something was getting up and moving. Nothing cold have survived such an explosion; so why the hell was a person shape thing staggering towards them. Against her better judgement she turned up the sound in her hearing aids and paled; the was no heart beat.

"J...Jay!" She tried harder to get up; ignoring the blood that dripped from the wounds on her face and left arm. "Jay!" She didn't care how slow the thing was moving; they need to get out of there.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Jay was functioning off of adrenaline, he ran towards the ambulance with a hope of everything of everything being perfectly fine. If he listened to his heart and common sense he would have accepted the fact that his friend was dead. He had checked his vitals. He knew the truth but had pushed it all aside his reasoning skills were thrown away, he threw away all better reasoning for a false notion of hope. Jay was in major denial. That was the cause for why he acted so calm as soon as he had called for the ambulance, his psyche had snapped, he was in his own reality. As the ambulance crashed into the pump he took one more step forward. In an instance everything everything seemed to slow. Jay 'saw' the metal from the pump bend, break and then the gasoline begin to flow in a stream upwards towards the underside of the ambulance. He saw the sparks that ignited the fuel causing a fire stream that moved downwards towards the floor. He was in a hightened sense of his being. Almost seeming like a hightened and more useful high. A sensory overload that wasn't overwhelming for his nervous system. Not a single thought ran through his head as all this happened in real time of about 1.3seconds worth of time. Then he felt something touch his arm.

"She's been following message this entire time. " he thought as his body started on a different path, rotating off the ball of the foot out infront his bkdg turning around. "what is this feeling." his body was acting independently of his mind like running on adrenaline, or pure carnal instinct. "thats right." at the same time as the ambulance and mejkrity of the gas station exploded maybe 2 seconds after the initial collision, his arms went around noire's neck and middle of her back simultaneously a single thought ran through his mind "thats right… I did say it would protect her"

Everything began to speed up, or rather return to normal. The sounds were no longer slowed, his vision was not as clear as it was a milisecond ago, his perception of time too returned to normal he felt his body along with noire's being tossed some yards away. He felt a stinging sensatiin throughout the majority of his back. He had been separated from her by the force of the explosion, he layed maybe a few feet from noire and was somehow laying in the direction of the explosion. He saw something moving in the flames, perhaps the angel of death. Then there were 2 of them, moving slowly in the flames, jay passed out with an image of malique, his eye completely white. And half his face missing.

As noire called out to jay she would have gotten no response from him. "Noire! Jay!" An all to familiar person had finished checking on the passengers of the two busses and rushed over after calling for multiple ambulances. Without asking for consent this giant man grabbed both noire and jays unconscious body. Resistance would have been futile as he slung noire over his shoulder with her upperbody facing towards the burning station, he merely carried jay like a football holding him in the bend of his other arm. For a larger gentlemen mr. Wilson sure could move, even though he was carrying two other people, albeit feather weights to him. He ran them towards the school which he did slightly quicker than it took noire and jay to run the same distance in the opposite direction. He ran past one of the nurses who was dealing with the injured from the bus crash. Mr. Wilson kicked the door open to the school just as fire trucks arrived on scene. He took a right turn and went into the nurses office which was thankfully located on the first floor. To his surprise there were already 3 other students there laying in beds moaning in pain. The one of the other 3 nurses looked at mr. Wilson "I dont know what's wrong! I already called the ambulance, and then that explosion outside." She was clearly strssed out. Go figure the head nurse had called out today to take care of her sick child. Mr. Wilson placed noire in a chair and jay on the floor on his side so he wasnt on the burns on his back. "Look them over, do what you can. I'm going to see if they still need help outside" he ran back outside as multiple sirens could be heard. The first to arrive being the firemen, but the ambulances were not far behind.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Noire was silent as one of the younger nurses tended to her arms and face; try to reassure her that they'd heal fine. The one on her face would definitely leave a scar; not that she minded, her arm thankfully was not rendered completely useless. She had full motion and feeling in it, but it would take awhile to fix itself up. Her two most pressing concerns were Jay and the students on the tables; thanks to the hulks rough handling she'd lost her hearing aids again. Just her luck, but at least they were alive...she shivered as she remembered the flaming figure. Once done with her the nurse looked over Jay, gasping at his bruised and torn up back; he had several burns here and there. He was still unconcious so they hurried to clean an bandage the wounds quickly; his hoodie and shirt were in tatters. It would seem he had a concussioun of sorts, but they didn't know how bad. Noire felt guilty as she watched them patch him up, knowing his back would have been fine if she hadn't chased after him. Then her logical side kicked and said, 'Maybe not, but then he'd have been dead...thanks to him however we're both alive and your still an idiot.'

This was not how it was supposed to go, he shouldn't have even been with her at all; he'd have been safe in the office if she hadn't tried to help him. She really was a fuck up, this happened everytime she tried to help someone out. It was why she didn't have friends to begin with; there had been a few people who had tried at first, but she had proven bad luck. Cursing herself under her breath she looked at the oddly sick students; one of them had stopped moving as much; and she got that horrible feeling of dread all over again. “Fuck.” She said rushing over to a now patched up Jay, of course he was still sleeping but she didn't care. “Get up!” She shook him roughly, receiving no response. “Jay get up!” Her tone was more urgent this time, as the other two began quieting down and the nurses looked relieved. “Damn it....g..get up!” She didn't care if anyone could understand her with the slur that came to her speech naturally; they needed to leave. Something about this situation wasn't right, and she didn't want to hang around to find out what it was. “Jay!” Fed up she slammed her hand down on his injured back; praying the pain would be enough to wake him up. “I thought you said you had my back!” She snapped loudly.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 am

"Hurry up and get the hose connected! The flames are begining to spread!" A fireman yelled to his crew. The flames were in fact begining to spread as the gasoline continued to flow. The nearby buildings were starting to catch. One of the firemen looked into the flames as the hose had finally been connect to a hydrant. He saw a figure walking towards them through the flames. "There's a person!" Without waiting for orders he ran into the strong flames towards the person that he beleived to be disoriented. "Come on do-" he stopped mid sentence as he came face to face with the person, he didnt know what to think as the person reached an arm out towards him. The fireman thought it was the worst burns he had seen, a miracle this person was alive. The fireman grabbed ahold of the persons arm and turned around getting on a single knee "get on my back we have to hurry!" A hand grabbed ahold of the top of his head which he thought nothing about as the only thing he was concerned about was the increasing intensity of the flames. A sharp pain was felt on the left side of his neck, his eyes opened wide as he tried to yell but couldn't.he fell to the floor grabbing the wound in disbelief of what had just happened. Blood was squirting from the wound in great amounts and he couldn't scream for hel, he felt the blood begin to go down his windpipe as he began to gargle on his own blood as he tried to breathe. The person that had bit him dropped to his knees over the firemans torso. Almost in slow motion he leaned down to take another bite only being stopped by the firemans hand not holding his throat. The burnt individual on top open his mouth wider and quickly closed it take 3 of the firemans fingers, he swallowed them whole then went down and bit the lower lip of the fireman ripping it away with a spray of blood.

"Where is jankins!?"
"He went to rescue a survivor… but he hasnt come back yet."

There was a silence for a few moments as the cheif thought. He could send in another of his men to retreive jankins and the possible survivor risking the entire job and more lives, or count his current losses and prevent anymore. It clearly was not a thing a human could do, choose death for his men. The cheif grabbed ahold of his maskand put it towards his face "smith. You have onsite command till I come back. If I'm not back in 3 minutes kill the flames." The cheif ran into the inferno without waiting for confirmation. He knew this was the only choice he could make. With the possibility of two lives being lost with his knowledge he couldn't let happen, but he also couldn't command one of his men to enter the same situation that had him having to make this decision.

A minute had passed sense the cheif entered the flames. Things were looking bleek for all involved. "There!" The cheif thought as he saw two shadowy figures on the ground. He assumed the one atop was jankins giving emergency CPR to the posaible survivor by the way the figure atop was moving. He moved close to the two "jankins he's gone! Come on!" The cheif took a half step back. From behind the two he saw jankins face, it was horribly dissfiggured but he knew it was him. Reaching down he grabbed the shoulder of the person and through them to the side. With him now moved the cheif saw the worst thing he had seen in all his career. Jankins lower jaw was missing, his chest cavity was ripped open his heart missing. He turned to the one he had just thrown and looked at him with what he could only presume was a heart. "You sick fuck!" Finiahing that sentence it began to 'rain' white foam. The cheif had decided to condemn the burn victim to his fate, he went to run out of the remaining flames before things got worse, his man was dead there was nothing he could do. Taking a step forward with his left he stopped. Something grabbed hold of his right. Turning sharply he raised his left to kick hard expecting it to be the sick mofo. He stopled mid strike "jankins?"

A scream was heard from outside the flames. One of the firemen took a step forward as to go help. A hand was placed infront of him however "follow your orders" it was the one the cheif placed in charge, tears were running down his face. Both men went back to their work of drenching the flames in hope of saving lives before they were in danger, they chose the better of two evils.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"What was that scream?" A young woman said looking in the direction of the scream. "Keep pressure on the wound!" An older woman maybe in her early forties yelled as she was attempting to stop the bleeding of the minibus driver. "Um, uh, right!" The younger girl replied. Going back to pushing down on the wound with greaater force. The older woman was sweating, she was only a nurse, she had gone through the marines field mesic training years ago so the knowledge of how to deal with someone profusely bleesing was there but she had no recent practice. The blood then stopped flowing from the wound. The yiunger girl smiled In Relief "you did it!" But the look on the nurses face said otherwise. All 3 individual's were in a huge puddle of blood. This man had died long ago, the two attempting to save his life was ignorant, the other in shock of the situation. Sirens were heard rounding a corner. The nurse looked up to see 3 ambulances. A smile came across her face that quickly faded as she saw a person crawling in the middle of the street. Her eyes widened and she looked away.

Inside the first ambulance were 4 highly trained EMTs. The one driving had only just seen the peraon in the street as he rounded the corner. On instinct he whipped the steering wheel to the left missing the person crawling, but was now heading for the kids who had been removed from the minibus and were headed towards the high school. The driver turned sharp right. The vehicle moved to the right missing the students. As it went right the vehicle itself began to go to the left due to the high speed and centrifical force. The ambulance tipped to the left landing atop 2 of the young students and halfway crushing their elderly bus monitor who was pinned from the naval down. The ambulance directly behind the first locked it's breaks attemping to avoid the same fate as the first. The tires on the left side ran over the person in the street. The third had had enough of a warning to put on it's breaks and come to a stop in the safest possible fashion. The 3 emts in the third ambulance quickly got out. One of them ran towards the second ambulance. 2 emts got out from the second ambulance and hit the ground knowing they had just killed a person. He was amazed. The one who had just been ran over was dressed as an emt and trying their hardest to crawl to him. He screamed to the other to go check on the first one. He didnt hesitate to crawl partially under the ambulance sticking his hand underneath "grab my hand ill pull you out, quick!." The metal under the ambulance grabbed hold of the others arm "good now I just wait what the hell are you doing!? The emt under the ambulance was pulling on his hand, pulling him under the ambulance. "Im trying to help you! Let go!" The emt under the ambulance opened it's mouth wider than a normal person would have been capable. "Oh my God, what are you doing!" With that he had been bit on his forearm right at the elbow joint, the joint itself now exposed. He was screaming at the top of his lungs he was terrified and in pain. Someone had managed to grab hold of his legs and pulled him from under the ambulance. Only the one who had just bit him wasn't hanging on anymore, the reason being his arm was no longer attached, separated from the elbkw the combined force of both pulling with nothing but bone and skin holding his arm there gave in. "Oh shi-" the emt that had just pulled the other out vomited without finishing his sentence. Blood was squirting everywhere as the other gritted his teeth in pain as he held the wound tightly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was time. The graduation ceremony had almost been completed. There was only one last person to receive their diploma. "This is the final diploma of the evening. This young man has shown commitment , and fellowship to his class. Will Junaid A. zahid please come on stage to receive your diploma." Jay walked onto the stage with a blunt in mouth lit and everything. He walked across the stage and held up his hands motioning downwards he bowed at the wait and his class went wild. He went over to the principal and shook her hand. She went to hand him the diploma then quickly moved it back before he could grab it. "You've worked so hard for this Jay. I knkw what it means to you. With this it signifies the completion of one stage, and the begining of another. Have you no more commitments to hold true to?" Jay looked at the lady slightly puzzled. Surely she should have said something about him smoking right then and there. But instead she asks him if he has anything else to finish. Isn't the diploma proof that he had completed everything? He nodded his head and stuck his hand out to retreive the diploma. "I do believe this graduating ceremony is to commemorate the completetion of High School, not to celebrate having anything left." the principle nodded and smiled. She went to place the diploma in his hands. "Jay get up! " Jay looked around confused, he moved his hand avoiding taking the diploma, something didn't feel right. "Damn it....g..get up!” "there it is again… you guys aren't messing with me right?" he smiled expecting it to be a joke. "We don't know what you're talking about Jay. Please here take this." She held out the diploma for Jay to take. "You're almost finished. Just take it." Jay thought about it and decided it didn't matter. He was finished with this part of his life. Finally he could go out and see the world for hinself. He reached up to grab the diploma. “I thought you said you had my back!” a flood of somehow forgotten memories rushed back into the boy's mind. It was as if reliving each scenario over again. "" he stopped and looked around, noire wasn't there… neither was anyone else, no audiance, no graduating class, only the principal holding his diploma. "So, thats what it is. " Jay took a step forward and grabbed the opposite hand of the principal that had the diploma in it, and shook it 3 times. After which he bowed ""Thank you. But it turns out I have yet to complete a graduation requirement. It wouldn't be right for me to take this now." with that he ran for the door at the back of the stage, he opened it and ran through closing it as he did, it was dark and he couldn't figure out why. He felt a sharp pain in his back and opened his eyes. "No need to be so violent." he smiled as he winced in pain and went to sit up.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 am

If she wasn't so relieved she'd have smacked him again; but as it stood they need to leave. Warily she glanced at the near by nurses who had started to check over one of the other students. “I hate....to wake you up...but we...n-need to leave!” No sooner had those words left her mouth did one of the nurses shriek out in pain; the student she had been checking over had sunk his teeth into her hand tearing out a chunk. The blood drained from Noire's face as quickly as it was leaving the woman's hand; normal people didn't do shit like that. It was then the other two students in the room started moving; and they looked like they were hungry. The other woman in the room tried to calm her friend down while attempting to hold the student down; then she remembered then and yelled.

“Run! Get out of here, find help!” She shrieked, Noire didn't need to be told twice as the students landed heavily on the ground. Panic filled Noire's face as she tugged Jay up; something was very wrong here and they needed to leave.

“Let's go!” One of them lunged for her knocking her back wards; she pushed at him by the shoulders shrieking out. “GET OFF!” Planting her feet between them she pushed upwards sending the kid flying backwards nearly twenty feet; so her fighting classes had come in handy, go figure. To her dismay however the student and his fellow buddy in crime were still moving towards them; slowly but surely. “Time to go!” She snapped at Jay; grabbing a nearby metal coat rack.

------->
“Fuck!” A male college student hissed; this was not how he wanted his little sister's graduation to go. But she had told him that it was going to be a bad day, she had even begged him to let her stay home; but he hadn't relented. “Damn it Noire! Pick up your fucking phone!” He paused as he ran past the explosion he had seen earlier; on the ground were destroyed hearing aids. The plastic was decorated with metal spikes like Noire had done a few days before; his blood ran cold. But he knew better, his sister wouldn't die in an explosion; she was too smart for that. Besides her bag wasn't with the aids either, she must have lost them in the commotion. Glancing around he saw one of the injured people leaping up and taking down an EMT, ripping into the poor man's flesh like it was prime rib. He had no idea what was going on; and he didn't care, Noire was his priority. She was a smart girl; knowing her she'd probably went back into the school building, maybe to get supplies. And that's where he was going; nurses office would be the best place.

On his way there he ran into a hulking figure of pure muscle; he was helping kids run back into the school building. The vice principle Mr Wilson he remembered briefly; he had to know where his sister was, after all he was the one keeping him up to date with Noire's fights. “Dare!” The deep voice rumbled when he notice him approach at a run; obviously he'd noticed what was going on. “She's inside with a good friend and student of mine, but I think there were more of those things in there!” That's all he needed to know. “Nurses office on the first floor! West side!” He called out; Dare merely waved his thanks as he ran inside.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:23 am

Jay struggled slightly to understand the words coming from noire's mouth,  her speech really could use some improvement,  his mind then went in reverse as he replayed what she had just said in his mind again. "Leave? For wha?" before he could finish he heard one of the nurses shriek out in pain. Looking to the side he saw blood and the nurse holding her hand which was gushing. The second nurse was now holding the same student down while attempting to comfort her friend. “Run! Get out of here, find help!” Jay couldn't help but think how idiotic and over the top that was, it was a single student that was probably having a reaction to what ever illed him. He went to stand up but was brought down to a single knee as he felt pain throughout his entire back. Before he could catch his own breath noire had snatched him to his feet. Son of a bitch he thought as even more pain shot through him but he was able to keep on his feet. As soon as he had caught his bearings one of the other students had lunged passed him towards noire causing jay to stumble back into a wall. "what the fuck are you guys doing!?" jay yelled as noire kicked the student that had lunged at her off and away. Not long after hitting the ground he got back up, and he and another female student started to walk towards them as noire took up a coat rack and demanded they go immediately. "wait! There's no need for weapons!" he yelled as he got between noire and the other students. He looked at noire, then to the nurse holding down the student in the bed who was snapping at her like some animal, he then looked towards the other nurse who was lying in a corner shaking slightly with her eyes in the back of her head. Jay truthfully didn't know what to think it felt like he was in some cheap low budget movie, or perhaps this was all a joke. But he knew better than to assume such a thing as he heard sirens outside, and the pain he was feeling was authentic. Jay was going to try bargaining with the two students but stopped as he finally noticed something rather odd. Both of their eyes were white. His heart skipped a beat, something in him kind of knew, bht the rest of his being refused to accept it. Then it was forced to. As he was looking at the students the nurse that was just having a seizure had stood and was nkw directly behind the other nurse struggling with the one in the bed. Jay wanted to yell, wanted to run in and help as everything in him knew if he didn't act now then he would be responsible for a second death that day, but he took a step backwards. All physical pain within him had seemed to subside as he clenched his eyes and ran towards the door as he followed noire just as he heard the other female nurse scream in agony, he wanted to help but his body was dragging him against his own will. He slammed the door shut as he went through his mind jn a panic. Then like a begining level in a shitty video game he heard the crackle of the loud speaker right before a voice came over it.

"This is a level 1 lockdown. I repeat level 1 lockdown. All students are to stay in their classrooms or report to the nearest room and barricade themselves in! Oh dear God please."

It was the voice of the principle, she had stopped speaking into the mic but the faintest sound of her praying in another language could be heard. In the background there was the sound of glass shattering.

"Don't come near me! Stop! It hurts, stop!! "

There was a distinct ripping sound as the intercom went nearly silent. But if one listened intently the sound of chewing, dripping, and then swallowing could be heard.

"We.. We cant stay here.. if something like that is happening !" his sleech at that moment sounded nearly as bad as noire's.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:51 am

"What?" Noire said, her eyes lighting up in confusion; did he not see her lack of hearing aids. She looked around tensely, hands shaking slightly. If anything like whatever these things were, were in the hall they were screwed. They needed to hide, and quickly; but the only place they could get to would have been the art room for the younger grades. "L...let's get to the...art room!" Her mind froze as a stumbling creature like before shambled from around the corner. They were going to die, was the only thing she could think as a dozen or so more followed. Her grip was so sweaty the coat rack slipped from her grasp; with the noise came the attention of the creatures, and pale became her new skin tone. "Sh--shit!" Now her legs were shaking too much to move; they really were going to die in this place.

There was so much she had to do, and she never told 'him' what she really thought or how she felt. This wasn't how she wanted to die, not in a place like this; by the hands of monsters from movies. "Ah...fuck...this wasn't supposed to happen....not like this. Jay...you gotta get out of here!" She whimpered out, still unable to move.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:00 am

This was an other worldly experience. These 'things' just suddenly apleared from nowhere and started killing people. Jay was terrified. He had had plans for life and now everything was gone. There was a part of him that still couldn't beleive it wasn't a dream or that he wasn't already dead and in hell. But regardless of what or where he was in the grand scheme of things, he felt pain, he was scared, and was capable of thought. If for nothing else that small realisation of having conscious thought made him think. "I think… so Therefore I am…. " he whispered to himself.

'The art room?' Jay thought as noire suggested it. Yes that would be a good place to lock-down in. But there were too many factors, too many unknowns, what if there were more of those things there? What if they got cornered and held to the same fate as the nurses! His breathing began to get spuratic, he was making himself nervous. But how could he not be in this situation? Why couldn't he be more like noire he thought as he looked up at her. What he saw terrified him. Her face was one of despair as she looked down the corridor, jay turned his head andhis face brought about the same expression. We have to get away he thought, but his body wouldn't budge he was like a deer in headlights , frozen with fear. Dammit! Come on! Move! He screamed inside his head as the monsters got closer.

Then it happened, he heard a high pitched metalic sound, it had appeared to truly attract these freaks as they seemed to perk up. But at the same time it brought him back to this reality. He pushed off the wall and grabbed hold of noire's hand as she was spouting some nonsense. He didn't care at this point as he ran in the opposite direction of where the things had just come from. He had thought of something. If everyone had done what the principal said there would be no guarantee for any of the doors to be open, or if they were students and staff would be heading out. Him and noire were already on the first floor, they only had to make it outside to an open area and warn the authorities outside of what was happening inside, perhaps they could send swat or something to rescue everyone else. As they got closer to the main entrance an overwhelming dread took over a small part of his mind. They'd have to pass the main office, what if the same ones that had attacked the principal were heading down that way? Fuck it, he shook his head, he had already made the decision. And maybe he shouldn't have but it was too late to turn around, the best bet was OUT and he'd know if they were ok or not once they made this corner. Taking a right he slammed into the double doors separating the main hall from the secondary portions, pain went through him but it was a clear shot from what he could see so he ignored it. As they ran past the main office jay couldn't help but to look to his left, almost as if slow motion he saw 3 of those things eating the intestines of the petite principal, he turned hks attention back to the front as there was nkthing he could do. As he raised his left leg a smile came across his face. He kicked the door open and was able to see freedom.

But it wasn't the freedom of an ambulance with a warm blanket and tea waiting for them. It wasn't even the freedom of knkwing swat or nypd was going to swarm the building killing all the 'things', no. What he saw before him was more freightening than being inside. Buildings for about 5 blocks were on fire, there were ambulances and fire trucks but jay didn't see any EMTs or firemen, Or to be more precise he saw more of 'them' dressed in emt and firemen clothing. Jays heart dropped as it seemed as if the ones closest to them had caught on, they turned and began to approach.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:21 am

"I don't fucking think so!" Dare snarled, he looked back at his sister and her friend casting a disapproving glare at their hands. "Hey Noire...I came to pick you up." He signed with one hand; casting a wayward glance at Jay. 'Whose your boyfriend?' THis part he didn't speak, not wanting to deal with him personally.

"He's....a friend...he helped me get out." She replied, also using her one hand; slightly embaressed that she was too scared to let got of Jay's hand. In fact her grip tightened as she looked past her brother's head into the crowd; not liking the situation.

"Well this wasn't supposed to go like this...mom went to the airport, they apparently found the plane Dad and James were on." He shrugged, before looking out over the growing group of creatures; cursing lowly. "I think if we stay quiet and out of sight we can get past...just to be safe we'll go over the wall." He sent another disapproving glance at Jay still not liking him. "Keep Noire moving, she's a bit off balance without her hearing aids...you let anything happen to her and I'll leave you here to die!"
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:00 am

"I don't fucking think so!" Jays vision snapped to an older looking male the instant his senses were capable. It was almost like a breath of fresh air someone who wasn't one of them things or soon to be turned was actually there, like literally right there. But for some odd reason even though this person was clearly still human jay couldn't help but feel the same feeling of something wanting to devour his entire being radiating from this man.

Is he doing what I think he's doing, jay thought in disbelief as he witnessed perhaps the most idiotic thing he'd ever seen. This man was obviously preforming sign language, taking up valuable time in a dire situation. Yea, noire was deaf, but THIS was byfar the worst posaible time to be having a conversation. He had, had just about enough and was going to just drag noire along to… well honestly he hadn't thought of where or how to get past these things, he was just starting to feel rather stupid for being in this situation. Jay looked at noire as he felt her squeeze his hand tighter. Only to see hkw responding to this guy in sign language. Ok this must be a dream. There is no way he just so happened to be with the two most dense people he'd ever met in the most worst possible time. Not too mention tyis guy kept looking at him with a look of disapproval, like the fuck!? Then more sign language!

Jay was tired of this if no one was going to speak a language he could understand he'd start the conversation. "I really dont think this is the time for full blown, non-productive conversation." the tone of his voice was slightly rude yet at the same time seemed ruahed. Afterall there were only flesh eaters maybe 23yds infront of them.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 am

"Look stupid, if she can't understand what's going on we're fucked!" Dare hissed quietly motioning them to follow. "Without her aids she's more likely to hold us back; and I don't intend to leave her behind...the only other way she'd be able to hear us is if someone was right next to her ear and talking." He stopped his speech, as they got closer to the creatures; they couldn't afford to take on so many with Noire unable to hear the commands. Though from his observations, fighting led to getting bit; and if you got bit you were dead anyways.

She needed to grow up, honestly clinging to Jay like he was a fucking life raft in an ocean. Dare would never let her show how scared she was; it would only get in the way of whatever it was he had planned. But she was terrified, she could feel how badly she was shaking; and it was making her stiff and clumsy. If only she could hear something; she'd be able to calm down a little, but without her aids there wasn't a way to do that. The row of bushes they crouched behind gave them a perfect view of those things feeding on corpses; it was making her sick. Despite knowing how irritated her brother would get when he noticed she shifted closer to Jay; somehow she felt safer. Not that he could do much in his state; but the fact he could or would comfort her was her reasoning behind it. She bit her lip to keep from making a noise as one of them passed relatively close to their hiding place; they were so screwed.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinsei kodoku Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:29 am

"Stupid?" Jay thought to himself. Ok he had had enough and he had only just met this peraon yet he was insulting him!? Not to mention he was attempting to have him follow him. Forget all that, how was jay supposed to be sure that this guy was even on his side. For crying out loud he hadn't even introduced himself!

As the still mysterious individual motioned for them to follow jay stayed where he stood while loosening the grip on noire's hand so if she wanted to go with him she would be free to. "first off the names, Jay. Nice to meet you!" he said in a rude tone. "second i refuse to follow you. I'd rather go my own way guaranteeing my own survival than die with someone else. " jay was annoyed from this guy and had lost about a minute talking, which was valuble distance.

Jay released noire's hand for if she wanted to go with this person it was her choice. Maybe it would be for the best as there were things he needed to do. "Enjoy yall selves"he said as he began to walk towards the creatures. He thought of the things that had occured thus far, he knew these things wernt fast so maybe if could just move like fluid around them he thought, Well there was only one way to find out he thought as sweat began to run down his forehead.
shinsei kodoku
shinsei kodoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:47 am

Noire looked at him in surprise, before her eyes widened in mild shock. "Jay?" She asked, stepping after him; completely ignoring her brother who called out after her. Not that she would have heard; perhaps Jay had a plan to get them out? "H--Hey!"

"Oh shit...!!" Dare ran throwing himself between his sister and one of the creatures that had managed to sneak up behind her. The things teeth sank into his shoulder; "Fuck!!" He shouted, slamming the metal pipe he had into it's side throwing it off. "J-Jay was it?" He called out, getting the attention of several creatures. "You listen here...since as of right now, your in charge of Noire; I don't have much time anyways." Noire had turned around shrieking if surprise. "Don't let anything happen to her...because from the way things are now....your all she has left....So....R-run! With that he turned toward the creatures and grinned. "HEY! OVER HERE BOYS AND GIRLS! I"M NEXT ON THE MENU!!" Sure enough most of the creatures blocking their way shammbled towards him; making ungodly noises.

Noire started towards her brother but halted, unsure of what she could do to help him. Had she been more careful none of this would have happened; in fact her brother wouldn't have even been in town if she hadn't begged him to come home for the week. Was she really going to leave him for dead?
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: