Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High school host Club RP

2 posters

Go down

Ouran High school host Club RP Empty Ouran High school host Club RP

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Ouran Academy is a prestigious private school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. The school is attended primarily by children of the rich and famous students of stellar family history and/or backgrounds given entrance priority over those from families of lower social or economic status, regardless of academic ability. "Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school -- Ouran Academy."

Ouran Academy is also widely known by its students as being the home of the Ouran Host Club, an enormously popular and influential club located in Music Room #3 of the High School building. An independently functioning high school club co-founded by Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori.

Club Activities
The Hosts usually have a theme and different club activities each day. The Hosts have different "types" and "techniques" to entertain their guests, the most typical of which is cosplay and hosting a tea-and-conversation service, though tea-and-flirting is preferred by its guests. Guests sign up for a time slot with their designated hosts. Based on availability, they can either sign up as a group or for one-on-one time. The club meets every day after school for two hours, but only one hour is spent entertaining guests. The rest of the time is spent setting up, cleaning, and planning activities.

Notice: Now serving men and women!
Notice: Women can now apply for Hostess positions!
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ouran High school host Club RP Empty Re: Ouran High school host Club RP

Post by Jo822 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

He'd finished preparing the tea and cakes he'd need for his first client of the day he went out to the front room. Still wearing his apron with a bit of flour dusting the floral print and still thick on his hands. With a sweet and dramatic sigh he great some princes and princesses who'd just come in "Hi loves~"he speaks carelessly -or seemingly so- wiped a hand over his forehead mocking being overwhelmed. As a girl came running to him with a silken hanky to clean him, he thanked her in a way that made everyone swoon.
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:43 pm

"Riliee....Why don't you let me clean that flour up?" Ivan murmured from behind him grabbing a flour covered hand and wiping off some of it with his own silk napkin. After a brief moment he grinned seductively before walking past blowing a kiss at the customers who cheered. Seconds later something crashed through the doors and slid towards his feet; there was a grunt as a girl dressed in a ripped male uniform stood up.

"Your not so tough!" A voice called as a boy who was younger then them all walked in.

"Mitya?"

"I hardly think any normal person can stand against a car hitting them..." Dhimitri muttered hauling herself up onto her bruised legs.

"You can't beat me! Your nothing but a Pedigree bitch!"

"Heh." Dhimitri laughed quietly, she looked up eyes blazing with a hint of madness. "Come on! Bring it!" They went at each other punching and dodging before she landed a good hit on his stomach, the boy fell forward face landing square on her knee.

"Hurk!"

"Your a millions years to early to call me a Pedigree bitch, you sniveling brat!" She hissed wiping some blood from her the side of her mouth, some of the guys drooled and there was a large scream from a lot of the girls.

"Mitya...your done with him right?"

"Yeah. He's all your Vanya..."

"Hmm..." Ivan licked his lips while loosening his tie and dragging the boy away; after a few seconds of blood curling screams it was quiet. "Now where were we?" He asked Riliee as he approached.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:25 am

What transpired while I was without internet and there was phone Rping...

Jo822: Riliee was left a blushing mess. Unable to move , there were ooo’s and ah’s. He was determined to spine it in his direction; “Ivan stop it… You know how I get when you look at me like that~” He whimpers coyly.

Yukimori Sora: “You know how much I enjoy it though. I can see how weak your legs are from here; is the blood flowing some where else?” Ivan Chuckled lifting Riliee’s chin with his finger.
“Vanya, I’m leaving.”
“Don’t you want some thing to eat?” Ivan called after his sister briefly taking his eyes off Riliee.
“You have guests, I’ll attend to your sister.” Called Kyoya, Ivan smiled at him in a flirtatious manner causing him to roll his eyes.

Jo822: “I-I think we were requesting us both. Are you going to keep up this act? I don’t think I can take much more of it.” He sighs them smiling brightly; “Or at least let me act like the top…Though we both know it’s the latter~”

Yukimori Sora: “That’s no fun… Afterall I do love when you melt underneath me.” Ivan grinned staring down into Riliee’s eyes thinking of more ways to mess with him.
“He’s going to get himself into trouble…” Kyoya muttered.
Any particular reason your tending to me Kyo?”
“Do I need a reason to be nice?”
“Your only nice when you want something.”
“Dhimitri…”
“If there isn’t anything else…I’ll be leaving.”

Jo822: “I-I like it too but now is neither the time nor place for it! Knock it off or else (he has to think of this or else still red as a cherry in the face) or else you can’t come over to my house today to study for that weekly anatomy quiz for health class and it won’t be my fault if it’s hard and you can’t come up with the answers and end up with a D when you really wanted an A. He hoped Everyone could decipher his masterful code, It was dirty and perfect and also simple “It’s a shame too my folks are out for meetings and dinner so you could’ve had such an amazing hands on review and been as loud as you wanted~” He poured a bit of salt on the wound he’d made.

Yukimori Sora: “Oh? Do you really want to play this game? Hmm?” Ivan hissed seductively, “I think the only one whose going to miss out on anything tonight is you Ri. And after all the trouble I went through to get the pieces for that new game you wanted to try. That’s a shame, I guess I’ll have to find another player.” Ivan shook his head in mock pity.

Jo822: “Fuck. Me.” He said in a dull tone knowing he’d lost, hating whenever Ivan brought up any of their or mostly Riliee’s alleged kinks. “Kiss and call it even? Unless I don’t even deserve one?” The blue haired boy pouted or fake pouts one. He hears a younger girl maybe a sophomore ask Tamaki who’d been hosting her, if he and Ivan were a couple.
“Hey Riri~” Called the elder, the king.
“Y-yeah?!” he hurried to him when tamaki beconed him over.
“You and Vanne aren’t a thing are you?” he was asked by the blond. To that he looked mockingly at Ivan a look of longing-biting his lip and everything before looking back at tamaki
“well let’s just say tama-san if you ever wanted to take me out im not seeing anybody too important~” he leant over the coach to hug tamaki’s shoulders and peck him on the cheek. And the king played well too- grasping his soft locks gentle as he returned the peck
“I’ll take you up on that pretty soon than~” the girls went wild once again.

Yukimori Sora: “Tamaki…a word?” Ivan hissed catching the back of his collar, and dragging him away.
“What’s wrong?” Tamaki asked nervously;
“let’s get this one thing straight KING, Riliee is my property.”
“Ah, well its all in good fun! After all haruhi is mine so…?”
“we understand one another…”
“Vanya leave tama alone. There is no cure for stupidity.” Dhimitri said, “and stop screwing around Riliee. I’ll kill you if you don’t”

Jo822: “What do you mean? And since when was I ever y-yours?” he was red again it was a beautiful contrast to his blue hair. “Vannie! Stop being such a brute! Tama-San has clients and we have them too. Go get the tea and cake I made by hand and I just may let you lick the icing off me~” He purrs walking on the past his love to show a gushing boy and girl couple to their table.

Yukimori Sora: “rillee.” Dhimitri threatened quietly, Ivan sighed
“its fine mitya…”
“no it’s not.”

Jo822: “What it I meant was off my fingers…” He sighs going and sitting with the couple. “Hiya. I’m Riliee. And that big handsome fella over there is Ivan and we’ll be your hosts today. So this is your first time here yeah?!” He was all smiles as he introduced them. “Are you teo an actual couple cuz Miwako loves that kinda thing.” Said the boy “We’re- I um I like Ivan a lot I just ah- (crap he wished the other boy would come and bail him out. Having just discovered he souly belong only to Ivan just moments ago and now he wasn’t sure enough to say they were boyfriends)”

Yukimori Sora: “Well now, you like that sort of thing now? We do too, don’t we Ri?” Ivan smirked putting his arm round Riliee.
“Vanya, I was wondering if I—“
“Want to join us in a private party some time?”
“Need something Dhimitri?” Kyoya asked.
“…..no….”

Jo822: “shush. That is hardly appropriate offer your ass.” He scolds Ivan gently while pouring the tea properly and evenly spliting the cake. As promised and without a second thought he scimmed one finger over the thick whipped whipped icing gathering a satisfying amount before presenting it to the other. “Are you two boyfriends? How long have you dated? Who tops often?” They were bombbarded with questions.

Yukimori Sora: “Spoilers.” Ivan said with a laugh.
“Dhimitri you can ask me anything.”

Jo822: “Go on and lick your boyfriends hand clean, he's eagerly awaiting you. I mean look he's blushing.” The boy Arashi was more into it then they were.
“Vannie, please... you know how much I hate waiting of even being messy.” He whimpered.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 am

"With pleasure," Ivan purred putting his tongue at the base of Riliee's fingers dragging his tongue from the base of the fingers to the blunt tips and swirling it at the top before sucking gently never taking his eyes off of Riliee's. "Absolutely delicious...my my, feeling uncomfortable Ri?" He chuckled.

"I was only going to ask...if Riliee was coming over today. That way I can steer clear of the house...things echo very well right, Vanya?" Dhimitri tilted her head in the direction of her brother;

"You know it." Sighing Dhimitri dropped herself on one of the couches looking agitated.

"I guess that makes me a customer, for today. So," She propped her legs one after the other on the coffee table loudly. "What's it take to get served around here?" There was a loud screech of girls and a shout from the boys, Kyoya put on his best smile and turned towards the oncoming group of students.

"Valued Guests, Please refrain from from causing such a Ruckus." A dark aura surrounded him and every one slinked away.

"Heh. You shouldn't scare off your valued customers like that, after all their valuable profit Kyo."

"I don't care."

"Will wonders never cease? You not caring about money...what great thing has--"

"Hi, Hi! How's everybody doing? Takeshi and I came to play!" Dhimitri's head whipped to the sound of Hani's voice, eyes searching for his silent partner.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 am

Jo you need to post in here! I can't keep typing thing out...

Jo822: Rililee was red in the face as he watched Ivan work; “Don’t make plans for me! ~” He curses himself internally as his sentence was punctuated with a moan rather than an assertive yelp.
“He’s turned on way too easy, bet he doesn’t even last too long in bed…does he?” Arashi chuckles;
“…What do you mean I top an-and it lasts for hours.” His was still red faced but with his hand safely retrieved and away from Ivan he was fine.

Yukimori Sora: “Like I said spoilers. “ Ivan chuckled quietly, he slung his arm around Riliee gently pulling him closer.

Jo822: “Tell us~” The friends whined in usion. “He Fucks me. He’s on top. I bottom…At least once to four times a week if I don’t have sports or I can come over to his place or if my folks are out.” Riliee admits matter of a factly. He even presses a kiss to Ivan’s neck. “Right daddy?” He chuckles.

Yukimori Sora: “Mmm~ and we have lots of fun, don’t we?” Ivan purred nipping Riliee’s ear. “If you keep messing with me, we’re going to have to come with me to the closet.”

Jo822: “I’m not messing with you Vannie…I just wanted to kiss you because I love you a lot…and we have clients~” He murmurs some as he leant into the senior.
“You called him daddy? Do you guys practice any kind of kinks?” Miawko asked in a mousey voice.
“W-we do. Tell them about it love; I mean I just admitted I’m a bottom and how many times we do it…you can give ‘em something too~”

Yukimori Sora: “Well you do love all the toys don’t you? The hand cuffs and ring are my favorites.” Then he muttered; “I was serious about the closet Ri.”

Jo822: “Really?” He asked with a small whimper and a bit of a blush. “Ever done one while in school?” Chimed in arashi. Ri grew pale and then pink as he silently recalled the incident with a pink egg shaped vibrator and how Ivan mercilessly toyed with the remote control’s vast array of settings the worst was when he’d refused to sit in several classes because the maximum setting caused a loud buzzing noise.

Yukimori Sora: “You remember the time you didn’t sit in class for a week? That was so much fun…you cried when we got home every day.” Ivan laughed grabbing the Back of Riliee’s hair and tugging gently.

Jo822: He hissed some; “Stop it…you know I don’t like talking about that. My bum is still sooo freaking sore.” He mumbles the last bit.
“What happened?” Asked the other curiously. Ri looked to Ivan with a pained look pleading silently.

Yukimori Sora: “My such nosy guests…sorry my annoying little pair. But some informations is best kept in the bedroom.” While he had a smile on his face there was a dark aura around him.
“Can’t you at least act like a girl here?” Kyoya muttered, serving her some tea.
“Why? I do enjoy making you simmer…” Dhimitri hissed still searching for Mori who had yet to show his face.
“You must really like Mori-Senpai. “ Kyoya commented bitterly.
“What?!”

Jo822: “Your being rude Vannie…Just tell them. I can’t be made anymore embarrassed by now so just do is and tell them~” Sighs Riliee.

Yukimori Sora: “Well then…No.” Ivan said stubbornly, he stood up nearly knocking his chair back. “You’re only entertaining…your just acting. Hmph, you’re never serious about it.” Ivan snapped feeling slightly jipped by the act, he had thought there could be more than their usual games, but then again Riliee was never one to settle.

Jo822: He whimpers some as he didn't mean to upset Ivan though he had for some reason. So he did the only logical thing.. “Excuse me~” he smiled to the couple. Sliding off with his chair on his hands and knees he trailed after Ivan catching up with him. “Woof, woof~” he says like a stray puppy. “Forgive me~” He ordered sweetly.

Yukimori Sora: "Ri...what the hell are you doing?” Ivan's tone was threatening as he glared down at him.
“Why on earth would you- what is he doing?” Dhimitri asked in surprise.

Jo822: “Forgive me. That's all you have to do~” He smiles up at him.

Yukimori Sora: “...Mitya, get him out of here.” Ivan snapped hands shaky from anger. Dhimitri threw an apologetic look at kyoya before dragging Riliee away.
“My deepest apologies honored honored guests but we'll have to close early today.”
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo822 Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Riliee was still wide eyed at the young girls ability to move him so easily. He slide down the marble wall , touching his knees to his chin.He debated either to sit and wait for an angry Ivan or to run. All while the Russian' s young tough sister leered over him.
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:27 pm

After hauling the poor sap to his feet she faced him with mild distaste; "Let's get one thing clear...I don't like you." She snarled punching him in the face; she felt mildly accomplished at the yelp he let out. "But I still have to follow Vanya's orders." After a swift punch to the gut she tied Riliee up with a conveniently placed rope behind her. "Ah...thanks--Mori?!"

"Your welcome." He said turning and walking into the club room.

"Hey! Wait a minute! Uh--crap! You! Put him in our car and dump him in Ivan's room!" SHe told a servant quickly following after Mori. "Mori wait up!" Before she could catch up with him Kyoya dragged her over to her brother who was fuming silently.

"Do something with him. It's bad for business if he gets violent!" Kyoya hissed, DHimitri's face contorted into multiple things at once before she shoved him off of her.

"Like I said before, all you care about is money! Deal with him yourself!" She snapped, "Tell him I gave him a surprise and its in my room."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo822 Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Riliee considered eating more or maybe exercising harder to build up some kind of muscle mass, weight-strength as he was carried off by some other person. Sitting in the back of a limo with blackened Windows arms tied- feeling helpless- he laughed some at the pain in his stomach and the blood he tasted faintly as he licked at his spilt lip.

It was a long silent dark car ride to Ivan' s house. Though when he was pulled from the stopped and parked car the home he was in front of was the Russian' s. He excused himself relieving the random Ouran student-another girl from Dhimtri' s club of all other duties. Assuring her he knew he's way and would get there. As he would.

Walking as if he were untied, he's head held up proud. Getting up a grand amount of steps with ease. Now knocking was difficult but he figured a way about it. A guard came and let him in, he turn to find the girl looking on at him with a look of indifference and disbelief to that he smiled his best bruised smile "Thank you Princess!" He called before stepping inside.

The guard asked him his business he simply answered " To wait for Ivan. In his room. (Naked)  He should be home soon. I can see myself to it. Thanks~" the large man in all black dismissed him with a nod of approval. He walked through the house as if it were his. Finding his love's room with easy and gaining access to it with help from he and Vannie' s favorite maid,Lilly.

She found it all so cute, Riliee' s story of how it was all a big surprise for Ivan. He wanted to be spontaneous, the busted lip was a soccer a new soccer injury that was healing fine enough until Ivan kissed him a bit too hard, and the rope. . . It was a new game they'd been trying ( to that her cheeks blushed, as she well aware of all the games they played) and now he was there early to surprise him. Lilly gave one questioning look as Ri asked her to use her key to lock him in "It'd help with the surprise cuz he never leaves it unlocked~" he says with a smile. In the end with no shame or judgment she left her favorite blue haired boy locked in her young master's room totally aware of the events to come.

Ri sat at the foot of his Russian' s extra large bed awaiting him.
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 pm

"Now why would Mitya send we home?" Ivan asked Quietly waving off Lilly who greeted him with a coy smile; she always had something up her sleeve. As he opened his door he inhaled sharply at the sight before him, Riliee was tied up sitting on his bed with a bleeding lip. Part of him wanted to rush over and try to help him, and part of him wanted to strangle Dhimitri for pulling this, and yet another part of him boiled with anger. "What are you doing in here Riliee?" His tone was accusing and rage flickered in his eyes. "You know that I am not to be around when I"m angry! Get out!"
----
"You...are fighting with Kyoya?" Mori asked quietly glancing down at her.

"I'm not...not really angry with him. Not really. But..."

"Yeah."

"Yeah." She agreed, it was nice to be able to talk with Mori; he understood what she was trying to say without her having to explain it. "He thinks I like you..." Mori choked on the coffee he was drinking looking at her sharply as if she were some bizarre bird.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah." He muttered still looking mildly surprised. "Do you?"

"What?"

"Like me."

"I suppose, but I know that Hani-Senpai already takes up a lot of your time."

"Yeah."

"Yeah..."

"And Kyoya?"

"What about him?"

"Do you like him?"

"I don't think so..."

"But he likes you?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah..." Mori sipped his coffee thoughtfully thinking about how he should deal with it; HE'd grown up with her and her brother and knew them well but she was very indecisive.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo822 Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:37 pm

"Welcome home daddy~" he starts "…I'm here to apologize by my own will and with the slightest force" his smile dripped blood "I am more than sorry if I seemed to be faking. All the things we've done and all the sweet stuff  you've ever said to me, and the fact that you do-possibly love me. I should've respected it all instead of exploiting it. I'm sorry. " He spoke seriously.

"And I'm finally at your house. You could do all that stuff you wanted to do. Like study for that important anatomy test or we can play one of our games~" he offers "I really just want to make you happy and unangry with me again"
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

"Hmm." He stalked up to Riliee yanking at his hair so that his neck was exposed, after a short pause he attacked his neck with teeth and tongue making sure to leave a nasty bark bruise that everyone would see. "You think that apologizing is going to make it all better?!" Ivan hissed. "By the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for a full week. But that's not much fun for me is it? Should I take you dry? Or should I not take you at all and leave you a whimpering mess begging for release? Answer me Riliee!" He snarled jerking his head and throwing him on the floor, if he wanted to play games then he would see what was the consequences of screwing around in front of others.

------
"Kyoya." Mori said putting his hand on Kyoya's shoulder, who in turn tensed greatly.

"Yes?"

"You like Mitya?" This made Kyoya tense even more, only people who were close to Dhimitri were allowed to call her by her russian pet name.

"I fail to see how this information is of any use to you." He snapped darkly.

"You have a girlfriend already..."

"So?"

"You shouldn't force your feelings on her."

"I'm not, she misunderstands my intensions."

"I see..." Mori pause a moment observing the jealousy that Kyoya held for him, Honestly he wasn't even being honest with himself. Mori hated the idea that he got to spend so much time with her; if he could he'd tie him up and trown him into the pond so he could drown he would.

"Mori? What about you? Do you like her?"

"Of course."

"Then that makes us rival's...doesn't it?"

"We're only rival's if there was a competition in the first place, she doesn't care for you in the same way." Tamaki stepped in between them before Kyoya could reply.

"Now, now why not settle this like a true host? With a simple competition? The first one to get her to go on a date with him wins."

"Mitya." Mori called over to the girl who was carrying around Hani on her back.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go on a date with me?" Dhimitri pause a moment ajusting Hani on her back before replying.

"Sure. When should we go?"

"Now." Mori said glaring back at Kyoya as he quickly covered the distance between himself and Dhimitri.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo822 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm

He stumbled only to fall to his knees with a thud. He stayed there studying a wood floor he'd seen several times before in the light and even with moonlight shining on it.None of the options sound appealing but he chooses "T-take me dry. . . Please-" he whimpers .

The Russian was scary when upset.
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"I'm not sure if your brave or just stupid." Ivan murmured. "Well then, your wish is my command...though I suppose its not fun if you don't suffer a little more." He pulled out a ring that was made of pure silver grinning maliciously; "What ever makes you think I was going to follow your request?" He tore off Riliee's shirt glad his sister had taken the liberty to tie him up; it made things that much easier. "Heh..." He chuckled suddenly happy that Riliee was terrified him, but he wasn't cruel and not angry enough for him not to give a safe word. "If it becomes to much just call out Russian and we'll stop. After all this is your punishment not your exacution; if I wanted you dead I would have told my cure little sister to kill you on the spot."

With that threat hanging above them he attacked Riliee's neck viciously; nipping the already bruised flesh. He took his time biting and sucking all over his neck and shoulders; little bruises were appearing all over his body and Ivan could feel himself stiffen as well. "I want you to beg...and then I want your ass in the air!"

-----
"Mori." Dhimitri asked quietly as he dragged her and Hani away, Mori grunted in response feeling anger boil inside him. "Why are you angry?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are..." The sharp look she recieved shut her up befoer she could argue her point.

"Mitsukuni...go ahead..."

"Alright Takeshi!" Hani said cheerfully skipping ahead.

"I'm not angry...not really."

"Then why aren't you letting my arm go?" SHe asked simplely, fully aware that his grip had left a bruise.

"....Sorry." He muttered releasing her gently.

"What's wrong?"

"I wanted to kill him..."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo822 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 pm

"I feel a bit foolish to be honest" he admits softly " Please. . . U-use me Ivan sir… please. Please" he begged with his chest exposed "Like this sir?~" he whimpers arching his back harder to lift his bottom up a inch higher. He blushed and tried to hide his face and eyes from the cruel and brutal Russian.
Jo822
Jo822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Some time later....there was stuff happening yeah...so this is what happened more or less after....

"Me too..Now lets-" A shout was heard then a pained screech and a crash. "what do you think that is.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down