Roleplay University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Next Generation

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto Next Generation Empty Naruto Next Generation

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm

ACT I: GAME START!
SCENE 1: Your Team is....

Day 1: You are at the ninja academy, you just took the genin exams and passed! Your waiting for your teacher to assign you to your teams, interact with your fellow students.

Game Start!
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

https://roleplayuniversity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto Next Generation Empty Re: Naruto Next Generation

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:56 pm

SCENE I: Your team is....

Day 1:
'Mitya, your glaring at them again.' His deep voice rumbled with amusement; Her grey eyes narrowed viciously causing those around her to flinch away or sneer in disgust. Dhimitri sighed quietly through her nose not really caring what the other students said or did. She didn't even glance when a person sat directly next to her, she already knew who it was.

"Soooo....are you excited about the team placements?" She said nothing as he stared at her avidly, looking for the exact second she'd answer. Not that she would, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of it. "Your, not still mad are you? I really hadn't known that those girls would do that, honestly." He muttered quietly, and for once he was telling the truth. The girls had gone out of their way to try and humiliate her in front of him, but failed; mostly. A ripped dress that became stained with blood was the only thing Dhimitri had gotten out of that situation. After a short pause he tried again; "Come on Dhimitri...you know your the only one I'm honest---"

"Shut up. All you do is talk, no one cares what you think. Leave me alone. It happened, it's done. Nothing More, nothing less. Drop it Makoto." He flinched at the use of his full name, he insisted that everyone call him 'Makkun'. He sighed quietly, knowing that it got to her more than she was letting on. After all that effort and convincing, some jealous girls ruined his one and only chance and he hated them for it.

"....Even if you don't believe me... I am sorry Dhimitri. I never wanted that to happen, and I didn't intend anyone to find out that we were hanging out that day I---"

"So you wanted to hide the fact we were friends? So typical of you people...as you like I knew this was going to happen anyways. What I don't understand is why your still talking to me. After all you don't want others to see you with me, right?"

'Stop picking a fight Mitya...even I can tell he's being honest with you thins time.'

"That's not what I meant! I know you don't like people, so I wasn't going to brag about it. I don't care what other people think of me here, especially some two-bit girls. I don't care who your father is or what's inside you. They don't determine who you are!" Some of the other students were looking at them now that Makoto had raised his voice a bit, the teacher seemed oblivious to their conversation though.

"Look. I don't care anymore. Never have, never did, never will. I was aware of what I was getting into when Naruto-Sama asked me to be the kyuubi's new host. So could you do me a favor and just leave me alone? I'm not angry." She huffed, not particularly wanting everyone to hear their conversation. She wasn't angry, but it didn't come across that way and she knew it. She'd had inherited her father's glare unfortunately, and the other people who knew her well enough to tell the differance were Naruto, the Kyuubi, and her father. Who unfortunately was always away and busy.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 pm

SCENE I: Your Team is....

Day 1: Watching the student of the leaf academy interact you could tell the tense was really high around certain people "I wonder what's make them so upset."ah but it's best not to interfere they may lash out at me. Besides I have yet to assigned my team number if I stay unnoticed I could find out ,who would be with me .So she watched on quietly  sucking  lemon drops .  there were two that were set apart form the rest they seemed to have the most tension surrounding them their disagreement could be heard for the back of the classroom. The teacher seemed to ignore the students and go on with his speech can't he hurry it along she pop another lemon drop in her mouth she hunkered down into a more comfortable position and watched the on goings
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm

"....as such, its time to assign you to teams. Do your best not to come back here, I don't want to teach you all again.
Team 1: _ _ _
Team 2: _ Annora shin _
Team 3: _ _ _
Team 4: _ _ _
Team 5: _ _ _
Team 6: _ _ _
Team 7: Dhimitri Uchiha, Makoto of the sand, Mi Nara
Team 8: _ _ _
Team 9: _ _ _
Etc; Congratulations on passing, don't come back. Meet your teachers on the train grounds corresponding with your team number. Good luck."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Day 1: "..........." Dhimitri bristled at the names of her team members, just her rotten luck.  Two annoying people, she would continue to have to deal with them every.single. day. Kurama roared with laughter in her head as she thought about slamming her head into the wall.

"Isn't that gre--!!!!" Makoto paled at the look Dhimitri was giving him, as she moved closer he blushed lightly.

"Are you going to get out of my way, or am I going to have to step over you?" Was the only thing she said, he sighed in relief as he stood up. Wasn't team seven the Hokage's team? "At least The hokage is our teacher..." He was taken aback by the expression she had on her face.

"Well, at least I have some one to talk to~!" Dhimitri has a smile with a light blush on her face, she looked happy. It was such a rare expresion he merely stared dumbly at the back of her head; she turned towards him with only a trace of that smile and asked;

"Aren't you coming?" Snapping out of it he nodded quickly as trotted to her side as they walked to the training grounds.

-----
" Mitya~!" Naruto said as he hugged her, nearly pushing Makoto out of the way.

"N-Naru-San I can't breath!" She huffed as he tightened his grip, an omonious cracking noise sounded from her back.

"Sorry, sorry! It's been forever hasn't it? Ya better Believe it!"

"It's been a little over two hours...I saw you this morning remeber?"

"Sorry to interupt...but it's both a pleasure and an Honor to be your student Hokage-sama." Makoto growled, of course he'd be pissed off if Naruto was hugging her in front of him. As far as his delusional mind was concerned, Dhimitri was his and his alone.

"Don't Lie Makoto, I already know your a pathological Liar. I don't particularly like you either. Besides that, I got a letter from Sasuke for you." Dhimitri's face lit up as she grabbed the letter from him, as she tore it open naruto and Makoto read over her shoulder.

It Read:
Dhimitri,
Been a while since I wrote you so I figured that I'd update you on things here. The village has stabilized quite well recently, and we no longer need supplies from other villages....I know you don't actually remember anything from your time here, after all I took you away from this place as soon as you were old enough to travel. I...have been thinking lately that it's about time you returned home soon...but your mother insists that you should finish your training in the hidden leaf. So I've arranged for you to visit us after the chunin exams, of course you can bring your friends...and I assume naruto is going to use this as a reason to come here. As an Uchiha I assume that you have awakened your Sharingan as well, but don't worry too much. Just focus on you training. I'll await your letter patiently with your mother.
With much Love,
Your father, Sasuke Uchiha.

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Day 1:the teacher didnt seem very enthusiastic for our success but that's alright now i can leave before it get crowed on the train grounds annora had finished her lemon drops and was now munching on stawberry pocky she still wasnt sure who else was on her team but would it really matter all she cared about was if her new sensei was capable.
Annora was lounging under a big leafy tree  when the other arrived with Sakura.

"Kokuo what should i do I'm not good at talking to people?what if they think im wierd?"
"You'll be fine Oray just smile and be polite.I have heared about Sakura form Naruto, he said she was very nice.If your not comfortable with your other teammates just stick with her."
"Your right Ko Ill try wish me luck okay." Kokuo grin affectionatly "luck be with you"
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Day 1: "So, what's it say?" Makoto asked when she turned around feigning ignorance.

"Nothing, just an update on how the village is doing." Naruto nodded thoughtfully, and then turned serious.

"Alright, now that we've taken care of that...time to get down to business. Here's your test, I have two bells try and get one from me. Your have until sunset."

------
'Ready?'

"Ready..." Dhimitri held her breath as she watched Makoto attempt to slice the bells from Naruto's neck, just as naruto tripped him she lunged out of the bushes. Running on all fours she cover the short distance between them, just as she reached him her haunches tensed. Naruto Looked surprised as she sprang towards him fangs bared, her full intent to bury them into his neck and rip his throat out. She never had much control over her instincts when she was low on chakara, unable to do much else other then avoid the bit naruto swung sideways. Dhimitri's claws hooked around the thin cord holding the bells around his neck snagging it off of him.

A split second after she landed on her hands she pushed off of them attempting to kick Naruto off balance, and in that second a blood thirsty though crossed her mind.

'I wonder what he looks like covered in his own blood...he'd be so pitiful...Kuhuhu' Shocked at the seemingly random thought she didn't even have the chance to defend herself against naruto trowing her against Makoto. She crashed into him like a dead weight, after a moment she stood up holding the side of her head.

"....tri....Dhimitri! Are you okay? You don't look so good." She looked up at him blankly before answering.

"I'm fine." She smiled. "Just a little low on Chakara right now. I think I better go home just in case." Naruto gave his consent saying he'd check up on her later; and Makoto knew for the first time that she had lied to him.

-----
She figured she should write the reply letter to her father soon, she knew something wasn't right with her.

Father,
Thank you for you letter, I really enjoy reading them. How ever I must confess some things...and I'm not sure what to do about them. Lately I feel as if I have thing unsustainable hunger no matter how much I eat, yet it goes away in serious sparring matches. As I have not fully awakened my Sharingan I cannot tell if this is the effect of someone's genjutsu or caused by some other thing. Even more so lately I have been having dark thoughts, I think perhaps it may have something to do with my origins. But I cannot remember exactly why I come to this conclusion. While I don't have any friends here I...there is some one I care deeply about, and I'm afraid I'll go feral and act upon these foreign thoughts. I feel like it would be best if I went home...I don't wish to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it. Please Father, I feel like I don't have much time to waste.
With Love and Respect,
Your Daughter, Dhimitri

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Day 1: "That actually went well Ko we may succeed with this team."Annora was making her way back home for lunch the training was to resume within 2 hours and she was running without really seeing.
"Oray you should slow down your on the street you could trip or run....."
Ko's warning came to late Annora had already crashed into a boy!
"oh Oray thats what i was trying to tell you to slow down."
"ow ow ow" Annora had been thrown backward on her ass.she look around to see what had made he fly back abovw her stood  the boy she had seen in the class room with tense yelling girl she had seemed mean to Annora
"I...I..I'm sorry wa..wasn't looking wer..were I was go...going."Annora's studder was quite bad she got up on shakey knees dusty her self off and aplogizing profusely Annora hadn't noticed that her satchle opened and spilled out her many snacks.the boy walk passed her with a seemingly dark look but instead of just walking off as she had expected him to he bent down to collect them for her Annora was shocked.
"you don't have to do that."she broke out of her shock with Ko's help she grabed them form his hands then bending to grab the flap of here bag and stuff them back in.
"You can clam down I'm not angery with you for bumping into me."
"but oh umm my name is Annora it's nice to meet you."her mind was on reset with her nerviousness.
"What hmff and you dont have to be so nervious."
"I'm not um I just ..."
that did it she completely shutdown she never like when peoplecould so obviously guess her emotional state much more then when she had to meet and talk to so many new people , Annora had fallen to the ground.
"GYAAA" Makoto yelled in surprise he cought her head before it hit the ground "wasn't expecting that for sure ,hey wake !" he patted her cheek, shook her.
what was he going to do lifting Annora on his back he carried her away.
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 am

Day 1: "Maybe I should go out to---" Dhimitri Stopped at the gate in mid step staring at Makoto, who was doing the same but bright red.

'Mitya...calm down it might be a misunderstanding...'

"D-Dhimitri...um what's up?"

"Nothing. I was just going to train for a bit, if you'll excuse me." She quickly tried to walk past him, but he caught her arm and stopped her from leaving.

"It's not what you think...I swear."

"I know. Just...I know." She muttered without looking at him, after a moment she pulled her arm away from his grasp. "Just...have fun with her."

"Dhimitri?! Wait! Hang on!" He called as she sped off; "Shit!"

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Day 1: Annora was snored softly on the boys back unaware she was being carried it was only when he stop walk did she start to awaken."Ah your awake explain to Dhimitri that this isn't what she thinks."Makoto frantic to explain his predicament and get himself out of trouble
."mhmn wa"
"Oray get up and get down off the boys back."
Annora jumped for indeed she was on his back and he was talking to the mean looking girl form the classroom trying to keep her here.
"please let me down."
"Oh sure but you halve to help me explain ." Not letting his chance to clear up the situation.
"I will just please let me down an and sorry for all this  I I didn't mean for this I sorry."Annora pleaded . '.Annora bowed her apology hoping they would accept it so she could run away and get her lunch ,what time was it anyway was already late she needed to get back to training.

Last edited by ashfox on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Day 1: She felt her eyes narrow and shift, the grey and white swallowed by crimson and ebony. This girl was a jinjikuri! She bared her fangs at the girl unsure if she should attack or not.

"Who the fuck are you! Why is the five tails here?!" Her short hair stood on end and her face twisted into a snarl. Kurama's Chakara was leaking out is spades, Dhimitri paced back and forth never taking her eyes off the girl.

"What's going on here?" Makoto asked quickly.

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 pm

"I um just I'm here for genin training, Sakura is my te...teacher."Annora backed a way form her hostile pose putting enough distance between the two of them as she could without seeming rude.
"Oray stand your ground you'll be fine."Ko encouragement came with a large surge of chakra ,Kokuo must be preparing for a fight .
"I don't want to fight !" Annora exclaims to both Nine-tails ,the other girl Dhimitri was her name and Ko."please." Annora was about to cry " I'm sorry I was sent here by my village."

Last edited by ashfox on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Day 1: "......Try anything here and I'll end your exsistance!" Dhimitri snapped quickly walking away her form fading into the many shadows that lined the empty yard that was infront of the Uchicha property.

"Wait a minute! Sorry, your going to have to go home by yourself." He called running threw the gate, but was stopped by Naruto who landed in front of him.

"Don't. She's in a very delicate state right now, you better believe it. Since she's going through puberty, her body is trying to except the nine tails Yang side. If it doesn't happen properly, she could change entirely...to be herself yet a cold blooded killer."

"That won't happen." Makoto said firmly, naruto laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Geez, you kids remind me of my old team. Ya better Believe it!"
------
"....Easy...just breath deeply..." Kurama murmured, why on earth had naruto chosen this girl? Her elements conflicted with his own, he could tell that her body was tearing itself apart from the inside.

".....I'm fine." Liar. She was at the point of passing out, but was ignoring the pain and trying to surpress his elements with her own chakara. She had a a grip on it for the moment, but when his Yang side got the better of them...she was something else.

".....Let's get some sleep. We're gonna need it." Dhimitri numbly agreed and fell onto her bed, they both fell asleep quickly. Naruto sat outside her window preparing himself for a series of long nights; afterall he was the only one who could stop her.

Last edited by Yukimori Sora on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Day 1: "Ah um I ...I'm going to go now Naruto -Sama  I' m sorry for causing trouble ."
With that she ran off ,Annora was hungry."Ko you shouldn't have done that and now we missed lunch.And I get really sleepy when I don't eat,I still have snacks but that won't satisfy me.Ko are you listening to me.
"I am Oray it's alright you won't die form not eating lunch,and if you ask Kealan he might share his lunch with you."
"Ko! please dont tease me and you now I try to avoid trouble."
                                                           ~
At the training ground Kaelan was relaxing where Annora was lying earlier Sakura was with him he was confiding inher his evident crush on Annora  
"she is just so hot you know and smart and quite amazing."
Kaelan hadn't noticed Annora coming up form behind the tree but Sakura did and let him go on what a mean trick but she knew form experiance just to get to truth out.
Annora had come round the large tree into view she was blushing profusly  :oops: .
"Nora I...I uh ."he jumped Sakura didn't let the akwardness go on ok time to begin the actual training (the other kid had arrive) she pulled out two dented old looking bells."you all are going to try and get these away form me easy enough right?"she smirked in memory of her time at this task and hoped they figured it out like team seven had.
Kaelan lunged for the bell first first being large for his age he thought he could over power her big mistake Sakura knocked him aside like a ragdoll that was being tossed to her. Annora attempt was far more pathtic her explosive jutsu was abismole the most she could do was light a match no one fair very well we were to continue the exercise tomarrow too.
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:31 am

Day 2: It's day two of your training, you've made some friends and you've made some enemies. Your going on your first mission, nothing to hard and it's in the village. Be careful now, one wrong move and your new friends might side with your enemies!
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:06 am

Day 2: Dhimitri hissed at the noise outside her window, it was morning. Great. After enough prompting from Kurama she dragged her stiff unwilling body off the futon she'd fallen into the night before. Tossing off her shirt she walked to the bathroom and took a shower, cringing at the coldness of it. Some one had messed with her water heater again, sighing she rushed through her shower wanting to get out of the ice riddled drops pelting her back. She slowly walked back into her room with nothing but a towel on scrounging around her wardrobe for clothes; she paused momentarily when a sharp intake of breath behind her sounded. Turning around she found Makoto halfway through her window bright red and staring at her towel clad form. For a few moments there was a silence as they stared at one another, the Dhimitri turned back around and continued to rummage for another uniform.

"I am so sorry! Naruto-San sent me to tell you our first mission is taking place here!" He closed his eyes and turned around quickly nearly falling off the window sill in the process.

"Why is it taking place here?"

"The estate is falling apart around you and your not doing anything about it. So I decided that we're going to fix this place up today. I even brought some help!" Behind him Kakashi was reading make out paradise vol. 3 and beside him was Sai who had a creep smile on his face like usual.

"I see. Not to be rude but...can I finish getting dressed before we get started?"

"Ah! Sorry...We'll be outside then."

------------
"Enjoy the view kid?" Kakashi asked leaning against the wall across the yard from Makoto.

"No! I--um I didn't realize she was getting ready!"

"Now now, Sensei...you shouldn't tease him too much. Sai laughed with his fake smile, Makoto shivered slightly as he spoke.

"So you wanted to fix up this place?"

"You better believe it! So what needs fixing?"

"Well the kitchen, the bedrooms, the roof, the garden, the shrine, the guest hall, the reciving hall, the walls, the bathrooms, the floors, most of the sliding doors, the porch, and quite a few other things...where did you want to start?" She asked looking at everyone who had weird expressions on their faces. "What?"

"How do you live in this dump?!"

"...It's got a roof and walls, thus it's livable."

"The girl is exactly like her father...she's used to roughing it."

"I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of those people who finds wild animals in her house and just leaves them be."

"What's wrong with that?"

"...There's a limit to your stupidity. You do know that right?"

"Well then let's get started..."
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Fri May 16, 2014 11:54 am

Day 2: Sakura Sensei had wanted to meet out side the stone crumbling wall of the Uchiha clan estate it was eerily how much it had fallen into decay,Koku didn't seem to like any more then I did if curling in farther in on himself in my mind was any indication.
"Sensei I dared to call out why must w help clean up this place ,I thought no one lived here anymore?"

"yeah" Kaelan seem as frustrated as mary-beth but continued to follow us leisurely 'til we stopped i front of our destination.
Naruto Sensei had beat us here it looked like I drew back a little as I spotted the boy form yesterday and Dhimitri timid of her rebuttal to being near and around her friend but sensei felt just fine interrupting to announce our arrival I don't think she was aware of the danger to my persons during this mission and kaelan just seemed to annoyed to be here this morning
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Fri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Day 2: "What is wrong with you?" Dhimitri snapped as Makoto continuously looked at her then looked away just as quickly with a blush.

"Nothing...I just..." Dhimitri snorted not caring enough to hear his reply, she froze when her eyes fell upon Annora and her team. He deep seated growl started at the back of her throat working it's way up until she sounded similair to a snarling animal.

"What is she doing here?!"

"Just helping out, this it a big job...ya better believe it...."

"I will kill her if she so much as looks at me wrong! Got that?"

"Yes, Yes the big bad fox doesn't like the big nasty horse...now why don't you and Makkun go work on the roof?" Naruto laughed gently pushing the two of them  along until they started moving on their own. "Yo Sakura-chan! How are you handling the new team?"

"Nothing too complicated...their not very good though. Why on earth have you let it get this bad?"

"Well...I assumed she'd take care of it...when I actually saw the stat I wanted to do something about it, but she never let me. Something about her not stay here for long...I let it be for a while."

"You know she's getting worse...she's awaking faster than you did."

"I know...we can only hope that she'll fight it, or at least awaken her SHaringan to help control it."

"And if she can't?"

"We'll have to isolate her...again."
----------------------------------------------------
Dhimitri huffed in irritation letting her two clones do the work for her, she'd be doubly exhausted later but the sooner they finished the sooner everyone would leave. Sitting in the middle of the roof she stared out over the many other houses that had long since either been converted to houses or collapsed from use; her father had made sure that this place was remade in exact detail. Every single house that was part of the Uchiha's village was made the way it was before. She sighed wishing that she wasn't the only one in this place, sure she had a few older siblings...and one of them was married and had kids of her own but she'd never really met any of them; Except on one of her birthday's there in the house.

"Your not alone you know..." Makoto said from behind her, still hammering away.

"What makes you think I care to have people around?"

"Because I know you...you act like your this impossible person who doesn't need anyone, but your not. I see the way your eyes light up when you get a letter from your dad, and how you'll stare at the girls when they make plans to hang out...you want friends."

"Heh, shows how much you know..."

"I know enough...I know that you want some one to be there...and you want to have some one you can talk with honestly. What I don't know is why you trust me or your Dad or even Naruto-san..."

"You really want an answer to that question?" Dhimitri hissed glaring at him from over her shoulder. "Fine. My Father took me away from everyone who could or would ever understand me and dropped me here, left me in a strange place and didn't contact me until I was seven. Naruto, locked me up in a room that had no windows or lights or anyway out the second I couldn't control Kurama. And You! You go and do whatever the hell you want when it comes to me, you don't even consider what it'll do to me if you think it's best. So don't tell me you all have my best interests in mind, I'll play your little demon fox, or the perfect little respectful daughter, or the go to bad ass chick all you guys like...but don't you ever think that for one second I believe your lies of friendship and honesty!"

Dhimitri jumped of the roof before he could reply, dumbfounded Makoto didn't even go after her as she disappeared into the vast house they were trying to fix up.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 pm

"Whats her problem we didnt do anything?" Kaelan irritation showed on his face and in his voice I couldn't blame but I also couldn't appease him I don't know how but tried anyway.

"It's not you she has such hate for Kaelan,she and I ran into each other yesterday it wasn't very happy meeting." I got out and without stuttering Kaelan stared and Sensei turned to view me,I had'n't realized I didn't stutter with their eyes still staring I pulled up the hood on my sleeveless jacket and continued blushing all the while "So what are we going to be doing?"

Sakura started to explain It was simple while Dhimitri and Makoto work on the roofs we would work on the foundation with my rock ninjutsu.
"Alright lets get started." Kaelan I realize had calmed down some now that he had some thing physical to do.we worked well together
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

"Stop acting like a kicked puppy...wow never thought I would use such word..."

"I'm not!" Dhimitri muttered under her breath, she watched her clones continue to work on the roof with Makoto and felt a pang of irritation. Deciding that it would be better if she just did what she was good at she'd calm down enough to get back to work; taking a deep breath she took half a step forward and sang a rhyme that her father had taught her the first time she could remember seeing him.
"There was a crooked man...who walked a crooked mile...he found a crooked sixpence...upon a crooked stile..." She felt the electricity and wind gather around her body but ignored it continuing the tai chi exercises to calm her head. "He bought a crooked cat...which caught a crooked mouse...and they all live together in a little crooked house......" She stopped what she was doing and stared at her reflextion in the pond her voice dropping even lower, she had no idea that Makoto was right behind her. "Then he had a crooked thought...why is crookedness my lot? Why must I be crooked instead of being not? So the crooked man would cry...and he couldn't fathom why! He was sad all the time and he sighed...and so he--"

"He sat down and Died...and so the crooked man with all his crooked things...never bothered looking at all the things he had...and that was truly sad...now he's always at some one's back...waiting for the moment to attack...and drag the others to his place...with a very crooked grin on his face."

"So you know the rhyme?"

"Yeah...it's rather depressing though." Dhimitri said nothing just stared at her reflection, thinking about whether or not to mail the letter to her father.

"Get back to work...I'll be there in a minute."

----------------------
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu May 29, 2014 10:13 am

I spotted Makoto and Dhimitri on the ground was curious about what they were talking,it distracted me form my ninjutsu and i almost drop a large rock on Kaelan's head.

"Hey watch what your doing Annora you could've crushed me!He yelled and tripped and scrambled to get out of the way of the falling rock.
"W w what do you th think their t talking a b bout?"
"Probably about how you almost crushed me." Kaelan teased."S sorry."
Koku what do you think?I asked "Nothing important to you so forget about them and focus on what your doing besides you shouldn't care."
"But form the way Sakura and Naruto Sensei get along we may have to work a lot together."I spoke to aloud "That's true."Kaelan agreed, we watch as Dhimitri ran into the house and left Makoto to work by himself. "Should we go talk to him?tentatively asked
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 am

"I'm really going to regret this." She muttered under her breath, burning the letter to her father. Not really paying attention to where she was going she ran into Kaelan who seemed to be working with the foundation of the walls, she managed to catch herself centimeters from his face, after a very breif moment she pushed herself further away and looked down at him bracing her arms on his chest lifting her head band that had slipped over her eyes. This cause her to slide down to his waist, she seemed mildly indifferent to the current akward situation.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu May 29, 2014 12:49 pm

Kaelan hadn't seen Dhimitri coming til he was on his back facing her above him,his first thought was "what the hell.Second was wow she's tall and pretty and he could feel her...her. Wait were was Annora he looked behind Dhimitri but couldn't find her.Then he heard feet shuffle behind his head "Uhm K Kaelan what ...I thought ....you ..?????"

"Don't hold on one moment I'll explain"Kaelan stop to get up but Dhimitri was still in his lap, he grabbed her below her shoulder on her arms and lifted her to set her on the ground a foot way. Makoto had made his way over to the group as Kaelan began to speak again " I was just working on the wall when I was bulldozed over by this girl and just landed like this I would never she's not even my type or that pretty." they blushed as he realized he just insulted Dhimitri .....
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Lynch Thu May 29, 2014 12:59 pm

"Care to repeat that?" Makoto snarled letting his sand disolve part of the ground as it surrounded him. "Dhimitri is the only pretty girl here! Your short little girlfriend can go stay in second place where she belongs!"

"Ah...maybe we should stop him?"

"NO way...I'm enjoying this. So who do you think will win?" Dhimitri asked Annora who she happened to be standing beside; Kurama snorted in disbelief but said nothing else.
Ronan Lynch
Ronan Lynch
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ashfox Thu May 29, 2014 1:20 pm

"I I don't know I h haven't known Kaelan that long,you aren't mad at him are I I get the impression th that he just say what ever comes to mouth." Annora wasn't to happy over their new predicament. "Koku what do you think does he have a chance "annora silently asked
ashfox
ashfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next